Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 20251 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: Enough with the Basilie blue stars nonsense...
« Reply #250 on: July 08, 2014, 06:23:58 PM »
Why, dude?

Nob needs a k, by the way.

Not in England  ;D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #251 on: July 08, 2014, 06:27:45 PM »
Seems he does this everywhere, guy. He joins bodybuilding sites just to bitch about the IFBB and anything associated. Founders, history, legends, current events, anything he can piss on. He fancies himself the Robin Hood of musclemen, here to bring justice to the not-haves. Bitter as fuck.

Ron's the only one who still allows him to stick around. Think he appreciates it?

True, shitting on Ron is disrespectful. He's cool as they come.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: July 08, 2014, 06:28:31 PM »
He has been a gym owner. He has designed some impressive equipment. The guy has competed which is more than majority of posters here. He personally has been around many legends of the game. He has some definite credentials to give his opinions.

I agree you can't insult the owner of the board and ask for favors. Really though, who the hell cares about blue stars by your name? It's a bodybuilding board in a sub culture of a sport that isn't even recognized as a sport globally. Post here and have a little fun with your spare time. Maybe see a thick ass chick that Bradistan puts up and enjoy your day.

Guess.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: July 08, 2014, 06:30:36 PM »
Ron always tells me that he believes in giving everyone a chance. He is a fair man.

"1"

Fairer than most, I'd say. At least his kindness isn't taken for granted, right?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: July 08, 2014, 06:36:07 PM »
Ron always tells me that he believes in giving everyone a chance. He is a fair man.

"1"
If that's not the truth! Every other place he is banned for insulting the board members and owners.
He better shut up and wait for his death. Would he maybe get his stars if he dies? Just asking.
He might get motivated a little...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: July 08, 2014, 06:36:31 PM »
I have a soft spot for the old coot but you make a very good point. Vince constantly bashes the IFBB, this board and Ron in particular.
Anywhere else he would have been banned. But he's a fixture on this board and love him or hate him it just wouldn't be the same if
he wasn't here anymore.

What you?

I have no problems with Basile. I don't appreciate him calling me a patsy and/or stooge, but I've been called worse around these parts.

"1"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #256 on: July 08, 2014, 06:37:13 PM »

"1"

Consider this. How many IFBB national bodybuilding champions post on Getbig and remain here? Why is that?

So, the way I get treated here reflects on everyone who wins a title.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: July 08, 2014, 06:39:15 PM »
I have a soft spot for the old coot but you make a very good point. Vince constantly bashes the IFBB, this board and Ron in particular.
Anywhere else he would have been banned. But he's a fixture on this board and love him or hate him it just wouldn't be the same if
he wasn't here anymore.

What you?

Eh. They said that about Shizzo.

How we doing?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #258 on: July 08, 2014, 06:40:05 PM »
I have no problems with Basile. I don't appreciate him calling me a patsy and/or stooge, but I've been called worse around these parts.

"1"

You are the best moderator here. Maybe that isn't anything to be proud of but it is the truth. You care.

You are Ron's patsy and stooge. Nothing wrong with that. Messenger, busboy, assistant to the manager, enforcer, policeman, same thing.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #259 on: July 08, 2014, 06:41:45 PM »
he wasn't here anymore.

What you?.

Pellius, where have you been? I bet you still take too much protein and 'supplements'. I still haven't made it to Hawaii. Must get in shape again.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2014, 06:43:35 PM »
Consider this. How many IFBB national bodybuilding champions post on Getbig and remain here? Why is that?

So, the way I get treated here reflects on everyone who wins a title.

The vast majority of them don't post here because they have exclusivity clauses with other websites (Bob Chick, Shawn Ray, Victor Martinez, Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Evan Centopani, Steve Kuclo, Dexter Jackson, Ronnie Coleman, Dennis Wolf, Johnnie Jackson etc.). We can't control what their current sponsor/employers allow them to do and we respect their contractual obligations.

"1"

the trainer

« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2014, 06:43:44 PM »
Vince had a nice physique back in the day too bad he neglected working out and got fat in his old age.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2014, 06:45:22 PM »
Rons house, it doesn't have to make sense, you don't have to like it, it's his discretion and he doesn't have to justify shit to anyone here. :D

The Ronfather says....
This it!! 8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2014, 06:46:26 PM »
You are the best moderator here. Maybe that isn't anything to be proud of but it is the truth. You care.

You are Ron's patsy and stooge. Nothing wrong with that. Messenger, busboy, assistant to the manager, enforcer, policeman, same thing.

Ha! Perfect.

From professional bodybuilding's only honest man. We should be honored.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #264 on: July 08, 2014, 06:52:15 PM »
The vast majority of them don't post here because they have exclusivity clauses with other websites (Bob Chick, Shawn Ray, Victor Martinez, Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Evan Centopani, Steve Kuclo, Dexter Jackson, Ronnie Coleman, Dennis Wolf, Johnnie Jackson etc.). We can't control what their current sponsor/employers allow them to do and we respect their contractual obligations.

"1"

Something isn't right in bodybuilding. It is such a small community. In the old days we had Weider vs Hoffman. Then we say Sergio not allowed to compete in the Olympia. Serge Nubret was not allowed to run for IFBB president. Ben soon established himself as life president.

Today we have MD vs Pecker vs the rest. Still bullshit and the musclemen are like sheep kissing everyone's ass to make a buck and win titles. Nothing has changed.

Ron is in bed with the IFBB. So how come all IFBB pros can't post on this forum? It isn't as if most of the pros are making a living from their 'profession'.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 08, 2014, 06:57:23 PM »

Something isn't right in bodybuilding. It is such a small community. In the old days we had Weider vs Hoffman. Then we say Sergio not allowed to compete in the Olympia. Serge Nubret was not allowed to run for IFBB president. Ben soon established himself as life president.

Today we have MD vs Pecker vs the rest. Still bullshit and the musclemen are like sheep kissing everyone's ass to make a buck and win titles. Nothing has changed.

Ron is in bed with the IFBB. So how come all IFBB pros can't post on this forum? It isn't as if most of the pros are making a living from their 'profession'.

Remember when Bob used to bitchslap you all over this board? Fuck, that was priceless.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #266 on: July 08, 2014, 06:59:47 PM »
Vince did have a lot of competitors in his show....the problem is that it really was HIS SHOW as he organized it and PICKED THE JUDGES FOR THE EVENT.

Because of that, I do not find his 1870 Mr Canada title legitimate.

Eat your heart out, Melvin Goodrum! What a day that was!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: July 08, 2014, 07:01:24 PM »
Vince wants his blue stars so bad he even types his posts in blue

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #268 on: July 08, 2014, 07:04:32 PM »
Remember when Bob used to bitchslap you all over this board? Fuck, that was priceless.

Bob stepped over the line in his posts to or about me. This is Getbig so big deal. He copped plenty of flack from me.

If I had to guess I would say it was Bob who was behind my not getting Blue Stars here. I find that amusing. Pure IFBB bullshit. It is always about control with them.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2014, 07:06:20 PM »
Vince wants his blue stars so bad he even types his posts in blue

100% wrong. I use navy font. Big difference.

This is blue font.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 08, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »
Bob stepped over the line in his posts to or about me. This is Getbig so big deal. He copped plenty of flack from me.

If I had to guess I would say it was Bob who was behind my not getting Blue Stars here. I find that amusing. Pure IFBB bullshit. It is always about control with them.

You should be familiar with line-crossing, no?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: July 08, 2014, 07:15:32 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #272 on: July 08, 2014, 07:18:16 PM »
Little boy blue (blew)

He Needed the money

HOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEE

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: July 08, 2014, 07:24:27 PM »
100% wrong. I use navy font. Big difference.

This is blue font.

Your fancy navy font reminds me of a joke

In the Australian Navy how do you separate the men from the boys?

With a crowbar

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: July 08, 2014, 07:31:11 PM »

"1"
you put up with all this shit from this d-bag today and he's still not banned.... You must be in a really great mood, that being said, can halo come back now  :D