Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 20260 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Enough with the Basilie blue stars nonsense...
« Reply #275 on: July 08, 2014, 08:07:37 PM »
You should be familiar with line-crossing, no?

I am trying to figure out why someone would use the handle "The Ugly"?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #276 on: July 08, 2014, 08:26:04 PM »
Vince is so creepy Lee Priest refused to shit on his chest.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #277 on: July 08, 2014, 08:31:49 PM »
Vince is so creepy Lee Priest refused to shit on his chest.

A cheap shot even for you. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #278 on: July 08, 2014, 08:39:20 PM »
A cheap shot even for you. ::)
Cheap? Like winning a contest were you pick your own judges cheap?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 08, 2014, 08:41:51 PM »
I think it's a reference to the 1966 film, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly". One of the lead actors, (Eli Wallach) just died recently. Show some fucking respect Vince.  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: July 08, 2014, 09:49:44 PM »

"Vince Basile" was taken.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #281 on: July 08, 2014, 09:52:43 PM »
"Vince Basile" was taken.

Witty guy. Trouble with wit is figuring out what the heck he means.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: July 08, 2014, 09:56:36 PM »
Witty guy. Trouble with wit is figuring out what the heck he means.

I am trying to figure out why someone with the history and reputation of Vince Basile would use the handle "Vince Basile."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #283 on: July 08, 2014, 10:01:58 PM »
I am trying to figure out why someone with the history and reputation of Vince Basile would use the handle "Vince Basile."

Easy one. I never liked all the anonymity I found on the net when I arrived about 1997 or so. I can handle myself in person or on the net so no worries.

If everyone played fair it would be better for everyone. What does 'The Ugly' get out of posting on muscle forums?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: July 08, 2014, 10:07:00 PM »
Entertainment. Plus, I'm not universally despised, so it's comfortably fun.

More importantly, why would someone so hated and unwelcomed stick around? Your life is really that empty?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2014, 10:12:11 PM »
Entertainment. Plus, I'm not universally despised, so it's comfortably fun.

More importantly, why would someone so hated and unwelcomed stick around? Your life is really that empty?

My life is hardly empty. I procrastinate a lot and waste too much time on my computer editing photos and posting on forums.

Keeps my mind active. I honestly don't worry about guys who can't post their names on forums.

Sometimes we get motivated by negativity. That can happen on the forums, too. Goodrum is still here as well. Go figure.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #286 on: July 08, 2014, 10:21:02 PM »

Something isn't right in bodybuilding. It is such a small community. In the old days we had Weider vs Hoffman. Then we say Sergio not allowed to compete in the Olympia. Serge Nubret was not allowed to run for IFBB president. Ben soon established himself as life president.

Today we have MD vs Pecker vs the rest. Still bullshit and the musclemen are like sheep kissing everyone's ass to make a buck and win titles. Nothing has changed.

Ron is in bed with the IFBB. So how come all IFBB pros can't post on this forum? It isn't as if most of the pros are making a living from their 'profession'.

it's not that they can't.  it's that they won't. GB is truly the thunderdome, and not everyone wants to have a new asshole ripped every time they log in by anonymous strangers.  Not everyone wants to have their ego, character, life choices, training protocol, priorities, and financial standing attacked by people without faces.  But most importantly, since being an IFBB Pro is not really paying anyone's bills, most have other shit to do with their time than contribute to a forum.  I'm idle enough at times to say things periodically, but seriously,  not every pro has the time or desire to do so.
It's not about permission to post.  it's about will. hth.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #287 on: July 08, 2014, 10:29:50 PM »
it's not that they can't.  it's that they won't. GB is truly the thunderdome, and not everyone wants to have a new asshole ripped every time they log in by anonymous strangers.  Not everyone wants to have their ego, character, life choices, training protocol, priorities, and financial standing attacked by people without faces.  But most importantly, since being an IFBB Pro is not really paying anyone's bills, most have other shit to do with their time than contribute to a forum.  I'm idle enough at times to say things periodically, but seriously,  not every pro has the time or desire to do so.

Well said. What a shame because the place ends up with the nasty and fearless. I guess if you want to interact with the top people in the game you have to do it elsewhere.

Simple Simon

« Reply #288 on: July 08, 2014, 10:32:14 PM »

Seems to be sucking cocks and dancing around in hotel rooms in a thong if the last few days posters are anything to go by.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #289 on: July 08, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »

I can handle myself in person or on the net

Oh, I will bet you "handle yourself" a lot while you're "playing" on the net.

::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 08, 2014, 10:33:55 PM »
My life is hardly empty. I procrastinate a lot and waste too much time on my computer editing photos and posting on forums.

Keeps my mind active. I honestly don't worry about guys who can't post their names on forums.

Sometimes we get motivated by negativity. That can happen on the forums, too. Goodrum is still here as well. Go figure.

Of course not. Posters like  G o a t b o y  and  The Ugly go completely unnoticed, no response or anything. Zero interest or concern. And no-namers like bigmc cause so little worry you threaten them with lawsuits. We get it, just stirring the pot is all, having a laugh. None of it serious. Honestly.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #291 on: July 08, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »
vince is really intelligent for keeping such a game this long.

We actually thought he would die for blue stars but it was just a satire of getbig all this time :D

Just like it was just a satire for nick to have his penis photographed by muscle hunks for 10k, nothing gay about that, all satire.

Haven't read this entire thread due to the redundancy of the topic, but I did see what you did there DS.  8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #292 on: July 08, 2014, 10:38:35 PM »
Of course not. Posters like  G o a t b o y  and  The Ugly go completely unnoticed, no response or anything. Zero interest or concern. And no-namers like bigmc cause so little,worry you threaten them with lawsuits. We get it, just stirring the pot is all, having a laugh. None of it serious. Honestly.

There is still a cash reward for Goatboy, dead or alive! The Ugly surely can't be Goatboy!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2014, 10:38:45 PM »

Must be difficult to try to be condescending when Getbag face rapes you in every thread.....

If it's any consolation.....you're not quite as bad as Primemuscle.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: July 08, 2014, 10:42:22 PM »
There is still a cash reward for Goatboy, dead or alive! The Ugly surely can't be Goatboy!

Nameless nothing, why worry?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Basil
« Reply #295 on: July 08, 2014, 10:45:56 PM »

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #296 on: July 08, 2014, 11:04:37 PM »
Seems to be sucking cocks and dancing around in hotel rooms in a thong if the last few days posters are anything to go by.

Maybe,  but I'm not judging anyone's choices. I mean Nick got 10k  for rubbing one out. Last time I did it, all I got was a wet hand and a tight forearm. I wouldn't trade places with him, but the only 10k I ever got was a college loan.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: July 08, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »
Maybe,  but I'm not judging anyone's choices. I mean Nick got 10k  for rubbing one out. Last time I did it, all I got was a wet hand and a tight forearm. I wouldn't trade places with him, but the only 10k I ever got was a college loan.

I LOLed.....

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #298 on: July 08, 2014, 11:16:07 PM »

I'm becoming quite a fan of you (no Halo).

Simple Simon

« Reply #299 on: July 09, 2014, 12:45:38 AM »

If he did it was a world record fee.
Phil Heath wouldnt get that money for doing that.