Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 20262 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Enough with the Basilie blue stars nonsense...
« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2014, 12:47:02 AM »
If he did it was a world record fee.
Phil Heath wouldnt get that money for doing that.

maybe it was 10k in nigerian dollars

T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2014, 12:56:16 AM »
maybe it was 10k in nigerian dollars

Maybe he made a "special" arrangement w the schmoedirecter.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2014, 01:06:25 AM »
If he did it was a world record fee.
Phil Heath wouldnt get that money for doing that.
yo I never even got ten dollars for stroking. I did get ten dollars for my fifteenth birthday though-  thanks Nana!
 All I'm saying is who cares how Nick, Wes, or any other adults pay their bills? It affects my life not at all.  if no bodybuilders ever make sexyface on video  EVER AGAIN, I still have to go to work in the morning.  Shit, if I won figure Olympia and had a Lobstah Masturbation weekly web series (never happening), I would still have to go to work in the morning.  In fact, the only way I won't have work in the morning is if one of these dudes decides to suck ALL of the dicks, and donate their earnings to the IFBB Figure Pro College Loan Repayment Fund.  THEN I'm calling in sick and celebrating my lack of debt with a bowl of jizz flavored tapioca pudding.

until then though, who the fuck cares?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2014, 01:08:23 AM »
yo I never even got ten dollars for stroking. I did get ten dollars for my fifteenth birthday though-  thanks Nana!
 All I'm saying is who cares how Nick, Wes, or any other adults pay their bills? It affects my life not at all.  if no bodybuilders ever make sexyface on video  EVER AGAIN, I still have to go to work in the morning.  Shit, if I won figure Olympia and had a Lobstah Masturbation weekly web series (never happening), I would still have to go to work in the morning.  In fact, the only way I won't have work in the morning is if one of these dudes decides to suck ALL of the dicks, and donate their earnings to the IFBB Figure Pro College Loan Repayment Fund.  THEN I'm calling in sick and celebrating my lack of debt with a bowl of jizz flavored tapioca pudding.

:-X

I would think women would prefer jizz be tapioca pudding flavored. instead of the other way around.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2014, 01:09:19 AM »
:-X

I would think women would prefer jizz be tapioca pudding flavored. instead of the other way around.

nah, tapioca pudding is GROSS.

Simple Simon

« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2014, 01:09:25 AM »

Nobody cares, thats just it, its them who think we care, we are just pulling their legs as they pull their puds.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: July 09, 2014, 01:10:02 AM »
nah, tapioca pudding is GROSS.

worse than spunk?

Simple Simon

« Reply #307 on: July 09, 2014, 01:10:41 AM »
worse than spunk?
Come on now, you must have tried both.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: July 09, 2014, 01:18:08 AM »

Its only gay if youre not getting 10g's.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #309 on: July 09, 2014, 01:18:16 AM »
worse than spunk?
I was kidding, VP.
But I avoid one at all costs, and if the other was sweet, curdy, and gelatinous, I would DEFINITELY avoid it too, but since it's not,  you know...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #310 on: July 09, 2014, 01:19:40 AM »

Your loose morals and complete disdain for the concept of self respect are a huge turn on.
P

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #311 on: July 09, 2014, 01:22:05 AM »
Your loose morals and complete disdain for the concept of self respect are a huge turn on.
I know, my charm is like a gaping asshole-  weird, but inviting.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 09, 2014, 01:24:41 AM »

just jacked off

Simple Simon

« Reply #313 on: July 09, 2014, 01:25:28 AM »
I know, my charm is like a gaping asshole-  weird, but inviting.
I have a strange feeling you are getting turned on by your potty mouth than the intended recipient is.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2014, 01:31:39 AM »
I'm jerking off to Lobstahs posts.

I try just to rub my cock, but the more I read, the more my cock begs to explode.
P

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2014, 01:34:59 AM »
I have a strange feeling you are getting turned on by your potty mouth than the intended recipient is.
nah, I'm aroused by tight jeans and throat tattoos, not dirty talk and the sound of my keyboard

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: July 09, 2014, 01:51:38 AM »
nah, I'm aroused by tight jeans and throat tattoos, not dirty talk and the sound of my keyboard

do you appreciate a good mouth spitting?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #317 on: July 09, 2014, 01:56:09 AM »
Its only gay if youre not getting 10g's.

Hahahaha!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2014, 03:09:01 AM »

we are taking the piss out them

my only serious point is they seem genuinely surprised when the gay stuff they do is readily available on the internet

I would also add that in ten years when they realise they will never earn shit from bodybuilding and try and get a real job

the first thing prospective employers will do Is google their name

lets hope those employers take the same view as you

somehow I doubt it
T

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #319 on: July 09, 2014, 03:25:40 AM »
we are taking the piss out them

my only serious point is they seem genuinely surprised when the gay stuff they do is readily available on the internet

I would also add that in ten years when they realise they will never earn shit from bodybuilding and try and get a real job

the first thing prospective employers will do Is google their name

lets hope those employers take the same view as you

somehow I doubt it

I hear what you are saying, but we are all adults.  does it really concern you or me if some bodybuilder can't get a job because he made a jerk vid?
 I'm pretty sure the employer will take the EXACT same stance as I have- "I'm probably not hiring you,  but please continue to do whatEVER the fuck you want with your time, as it has no effect on me whatsoever." I mean, I Google dates, so of course a potential employer is going to Google too, but does some internet STRANGER's Google search result have any bearing on anything in my life? Nnnnnnnope.

Simple Simon

« Reply #320 on: July 09, 2014, 03:30:30 AM »
I hear what you are saying, but we are all adults.  does it really concern you or me if some bodybuilder can't get a job because he made a jerk vid?
 I'm pretty sure the employer will take the EXACT same stance as I have- "I'm probably not hiring you,  but please continue to do whatEVER the fuck you want with your time, as it has no effect on me whatsoever." I mean, I Google dates, so of course a potential employer is going to Google too, but does some internet STRANGER's Google search result have any bearing on anything in my life? Nnnnnnnope.
Way to miss the point.
NO ONE ON HERE CARES WHAT THESE GUYS ARE DOING, NO ONE CARES IF WHAT THEY ARE DOING COMES BACK AND BITES THEM ON THE ASS IN THE FUTURE.

Fact is, you dont know whats in your future, one sure way to restrict your future opportunities is getting your bits out on the internet.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #321 on: July 09, 2014, 04:02:55 AM »
Way to miss the point.
NO ONE ON HERE CARES WHAT THESE GUYS ARE DOING, NO ONE CARES IF WHAT THEY ARE DOING COMES BACK AND BITES THEM ON THE ASS IN THE FUTURE.

Fact is, you dont know whats in your future, one sure way to restrict your future opportunities is getting your bits out on the internet.
I'm going to need evidence of this. It doesn't seem to have hindered booty at all. People take her seriously all the time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: July 09, 2014, 04:15:10 AM »
I'm going to need evidence of this. It doesn't seem to have hindered booty at all. People take her seriously all the time.

;D

I don't care what they are doing

I am just pointing out the consequences which they singulary seem to be unable to grasp

this is get big gorgeous we give people shit here

as evidenced by your highly amusing post in the quote  :-* :-*
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #323 on: July 09, 2014, 04:17:15 AM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: July 09, 2014, 04:18:02 AM »
The grapefruit incident is a pretty good example. He will never get the ting he desires  the most. Never. Kind of sad but that's the way it is. People do care. Not all of them but some.(the ones that call the shots)