Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 20284 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #325 on: July 09, 2014, 04:28:21 AM »
The grapefruit incident is a pretty good example. He will never get the ting he desires  the most. Never. Kind of sad but that's the way it is. People do care. Not all of them but some.(the ones that call the shots)

Yes, Grapefruit molester will never hold the Sandow...it is what it is.

Imagine had Arnold done dodgy clips with Grapefruits, Hollywood career wouldn't happen nor politics.

I doubt he could work In respectable establishments either like the police or fire service like ron and trey brewer did either.....moral of the story...only penetrate a grapefruit if the money is worth retiring on.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #326 on: July 09, 2014, 04:33:48 AM »
Yes, Grapefruit molester will never hold the Sandow...it is what it is.

Imagine had Arnold done dodgy clips with Grapefruits, Hollywood career wouldn't happen nor politics.

I doubt he could work In respectable establishments either like the police or fire service like ron and trey brewer did either.....moral of the story...only penetrate a grapefruit if the money is worth retiring on.

I don't like grapefruit

so fortunately I have never been eyeing that curvy temptress when I fancy a wank

maybe kai lost his fleshlight and had to improvise
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Enough with the Basilie blue stars nonsense...
« Reply #327 on: July 09, 2014, 12:49:13 PM »
Vince did have a lot of competitors in his show....the problem is that it really was HIS SHOW as he organized it and PICKED THE JUDGES FOR THE EVENT.

Because of that, I do not find his 1870 Mr Canada title legitimate.

Holy crap.... do you even realize how ironic your post is, what with you having blue stars for......?