Author Topic: to the alcohol adicts: why dont you try disulfirame?  (Read 10895 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: to the alcohol adicts: why dont you try disulfirame?
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 03:11:45 PM »
You're absolutely right. It IS good thing.

Saves my liver, saves my sanity, saves me money. Prevents people from taking any type of advantage of me as well.
All plusses !!  ;)

I have yet to see anything good come out of drinking to excess whether it be a rare occurrence,or an occupation like it was in my case................I put in way too much overtime!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2013, 03:12:37 PM »
Drugs and alcohol have always been there when I needed them...I refuse to speak ill of any of my old friends.
;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2013, 03:25:12 PM »
I figure if you have not gone to your mailbox in 3 weeks you dont give a fuck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2013, 03:26:44 PM »
I figure if you have not gone to your mailbox in 3 weeks you dont give a fuck.
Just watched an old Sugar Ray Leonard fight......bad mofo he was.

Having another cup of coffee now,typing to you.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2013, 04:56:30 PM »
Drinking alcohol is an expected social behavior. The common belief is that everyone can get shitfaced on the weekends, and not have negative effects, such as on family or work. But for many, that is not the case.
 I come from a long line of alcoholics on both maternal and paternal sides. It was easy to hate alcoholics while growing up, as the ones I knew all used the same tactic of blaming everyone but themselves for their failings in life.
its a bit the same way like when in chokoloate ads a topmodel with sixpack or topmodel famelae weighing 100lbs soaking wet and icluding her fake tits weight into the weight, they eat a little bit chocolate and then stop.

the reality is, this bit chocolate triggers and epic binge in most people.

cocaine is also accepted behavior between cocaine buddies.

very good post btw.

when the drinkers say comeon have one drink.wh the fuck would i have a drink if i dont like it.

this is the blueprint to many addict stories and how it started, group pressure on a weak and lost individual.
n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2013, 05:03:11 PM »
Just watched an old Sugar Ray Leonard fight......bad mofo he was.

Having another cup of coffee now,typing to you.
Sugar Ray was a bad mofo the Duran fights golden.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2013, 06:11:29 PM »
Oh hell yeah bud..............Hagler took him lghtly thinking he was just a primadonna and got his ass handed to him.

Right now,I`m watching Ray Mancini versus Hector Camacho............getti ng hooked on these old fights.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2013, 12:06:18 AM »
Oh hell yeah bud..............Hagler took him lghtly thinking he was just a primadonna and got his ass handed to him.

Right now,I`m watching Ray Mancini versus Hector Camacho............getti ng hooked on these old fights.
Ali vs Frazier some of the best. Oh and dont forget Tyson.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2013, 12:09:07 AM »
Whenever you think about quitting drinking, just remember why you started.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2013, 12:17:07 AM »
Whenever you think about quitting drinking, just remember why you started.

ASSHOLE!!!!! lol

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2013, 06:38:52 AM »
About a month ago I made a decision to give up booze. (The only drug I did, I don't do weed, roids, or anything else).
However, I have a tolerance and could split a fifth of tequila, and drink a 6 pack or more, be up at 4 AM the next day, and in the gym by 6:30 AM).
Cant be good for the internal organs though.
It's been fun, going to these holiday parties, drinking coffee and ginger ale, and watching everyone else act foolish.
Plus the drive home was great, not having to worry about putting others or myself in danger.

I did my time, 30+ years of drinking booze, just don't want to do it any more, used to do it to "de-stress". Ha, it only made things worse.
Feeling F-In fantastic!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2013, 07:01:21 AM »
About a month ago I made a decision to give up booze. (The only drug I did, I don't do weed, roids, or anything else).
However, I have a tolerance and could split a fifth of tequila, and drink a 6 pack or more, be up at 4 AM the next day, and in the gym by 6:30 AM).
It's been fun, going to these holiday parties, drinking coffee and ginger ale, and watching everyone else act foolish.
Plus the drive home was great, not having to worry about putting others or myself in danger.

I did my time, 30+ years of drinking booze, just don't want to do it any more, used to do it to "de-stress". Ha, it only made things worse.
Feeling F-In fantastic!
Good for you man,it`a win win situation........congrat s.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2013, 07:02:17 AM »
Since alcohol is our no.1 date rape drug, slippin this into drinks (if it works that fast) when a girl start to notice bad signs would be a great tool, take some yourself...keep drinking and get the hell out when he passes out! I got help to stop drink with xanax...alot of alcoholism is often a sign of anxiety disorder. Don't do both though if you really want help!
MIRAGETROPIN

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2013, 09:08:14 AM »

Feeling F-In fantastic!
congrats,much respect,truly happy for you.

none of the i found god bs, plain willpower.

welcome to a new life.

isnt it nice to wake up on a sunny day and be happy about the weather, something that goes to wasdte-unnoticd while being an addict.

n

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2013, 01:03:24 PM »
I'm drying out again after another relationship gone bad. This girl really loves me and I can't handle being with her. When shit gets hard I run to drink. Fucked me up so much I had to leave her cuz she has kids and they can't see me leaving for days then coming back every few weeks. It's a fucked up vicous cycle and it's killing all my gains as well. Whats the point of a good body if you can't even use it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2013, 02:48:58 PM »
Took 2 sips of my Bud Light tallboy then poured the rest down the sink.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2013, 03:56:17 PM »
I'm drying out again after another relationship gone bad. This girl really loves me and I can't handle being with her. When shit gets hard I run to drink. Fucked me up so much I had to leave her cuz she has kids and they can't see me leaving for days then coming back every few weeks. It's a fucked up vicous cycle and it's killing all my gains as well. Whats the point of a good body if you can't even use it.
why dont you release the steam in the gym instead of sipping poison into yourself?

result is you look better and get another girl, this is the best cure for past relationships meltdowns
n

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2013, 04:16:02 PM »
why dont you release the steam in the gym instead of sipping poison into yourself?

result is you look better and get another girl, this is the best cure for past relationships meltdowns

Best advice you can give someone on this. Hanging up a punching bag
is also helpful. Working out fights depression as well. During the low points in my life, the gym was always there.
Fall 1986 would be the perfect example of that for me. I was homeless for the most part, and sleeping on a rotted couch in a condemned building. The only job I could find was digging out broken sewer lines with a shovel for little money so I could eat. I took the bus to the gym so I could shower and still work out.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »
is also helpful. Working out fights depression as well. During the low points in my life, the gym was always there.
Fall 1986 would be the perfect example of that for me. I was homeless for the most part, and sleeping on a rotted couch in a condemned building. The only job I could find was digging out broken sewer lines with a shovel for little money so I could eat. I took the bus to the gym so I could shower and still work out.

Damn

How did you end up in this situation bro?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2013, 05:13:25 PM »
have seen similiar times, after this you never wanna go back there, im glad you made it out, i dont know you and all, but this is always great to hear.

happy new year 8)
n

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2013, 05:29:13 PM »
Damn

How did you end up in this situation bro?

Life was great the Summer of '86. I went on a 2,000 mile trip to see family, and I thought everything was fine upon returning home. The landlord's daughter went psycho on me one night, and I got kicked out of where I was living. Thankfully, her sister was home, and was a witness for me to keep me out of jail. My roomate's girlfriend borrowed my car while I was on vacation, and blew the engine. I had little money, after spending it on my travels. My boss didn't like excuses for not being to work on time, so I was fired.  
I had nowhere to go, so I called my "friend", who owned a plumbing business. I slept on the couch in his warehouse, and worked for him digging sewer lines. The job outlook was bad, so I was simply in a holding pattern for a few months. No one from my social circle wanted to be acquainted with me, as most of the guys I hung out came from money, or simply didn't want to deal with it. So, I minded my own business, accepted life for what it was, and carried on. Being in the gym was a big part of being able to keep my sanity.  
That December, I got a job on a construction crew in the next state. I spent the next 6 months reorganizing, and having fun like a 21 year old should. I learned a lot from that event, and don't regret it. I should have had an emergency fund, especially without a family to lean on, but I came out fine.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2013, 05:31:09 PM »
Life was great the Summer of '86. I went on a 2,000 mile trip to see family, and I thought everything was fine upon returning home. The landlord's daughter went psycho on me one night, and I got kicked out of where I was living. Thankfully, her sister was home, and was a witness for me to keep me out of jail. My roomate's girlfriend borrowed my car while I was on vacation, and blew the engine. I had little money, after spending it on my travels. My boss didn't like excuses for not being to work on time, so I was fired.  
I had nowhere to go, so I called my "friend", who owned a plumbing business. I slept on the couch in his warehouse, and worked for him digging sewer lines. The job outlook was bad, so I was simply in a holding pattern for a few months. No one from my social circle wanted to be acquainted with me, as most of the guys I hung out came from money, or simply didn't want to deal with it. So, I minded my own business, accepted life for what it was, and carried on. Being in the gym was a big part of being able to keep my sanity.  
That December, I got a job on a construction crew in the next state. I spent the next 6 months reorganizing, and having fun like a 21 year old should. I learned a lot from that event, and don't regret it. I should have had an emergency fund, especially without a family to lean on, but I came out fine.  

Great friends you had.......fucking losers!!  >:(

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2013, 05:41:07 PM »

Damn! Thats nuts

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2013, 05:55:11 PM »
have seen similiar times, after this you never wanna go back there, im glad you made it out, i dont know you and all, but this is always great to hear.

happy new year 8)

Happy new year's as well. Overall, it was my fault for my lack of an emergency fund, and my poor choices in friends. I have had a greater appreciation for life since then, and I have a great circle of friends today. To be honest, they are used to leaning on me, since I am the one constantly pushing them to make goals and better themselves. Most of them don't know about my challenges back then, but it's ok.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2013, 06:14:42 PM »
Can some alcoholics have the occasional drink again?

Or is it all or nothing.