Author Topic: Alright Mods...  (Read 28323 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Re: Alright Mods...
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2013, 04:19:24 PM »
he has selective americanisation

in another post he calls money 'bucks' which no brit - he has been here 28 years apparently would do........

good spot Lobstah - b+ Columbo!
Bingo.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »
Ok I have been a real good sport about this so the least you guys can do now is man the fuck up and apologize for accusing me of being shizzo. I a new kid around the block here, so you got to show some respect where respect is due. yeah I like shizzo, I like him but that dont mean I am him or a gimmic.

When a man is wrong he should just be a man about is and say sorry. Fair is fair. It shows character to realize u were wrong and say sorry, aint no shame in it.

I never lie about nothing, my whole life and existence is based about the truth cos I am the truth, nothing is more important to me, if you knew me u would understand.

Sorry.  :)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »
Ok I have been a real good sport about this so the least you guys can do now is man the fuck up and apologize for accusing me of being shizzo. I a new kid around the block here, so you got to show some respect where respect is due. yeah I like shizzo, I like him but that dont mean I am him or a gimmic.

When a man is wrong he should just be a man about is and say sorry. Fair is fair. It shows character to realize u were wrong and say sorry, aint no shame in it.

I never lie about nothing, my whole life and existence is based about the truth cos I am the truth, nothing is more important to me, if you knew me u would understand.

wow... another terrible pic that proves nothing.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2013, 04:21:29 PM »

didn't you describe yourself as " obese"?  unless that was a lie?  or you have body dysmorphia like a teenage anorexic?  both explanations are acceptable.  I'd just like to know which one it is.
 you may not be Shizz,  but you are certainly full of fucking shit.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2013, 04:22:41 PM »
uncle junior do you have a tag on the back of the head with the legend 'owned by lobstah' on it?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2013, 04:22:55 PM »
didn't you describe yourself as " obese"?  unless that was a lie?  or you have body dysmorphia like a teenage anorexic?  both explanations are acceptable.  I'd just like to know which one it is.
 you may not be Shizz,  but you are certainly full of fucking shit.
yup. And he covered his face and half his fucking body so there is no way to match up tattoos, or other recognizable features.

Dude is full of shit.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2013, 04:23:32 PM »
 ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2013, 04:24:01 PM »
Lol ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2013, 04:24:12 PM »
BUT AMERICANS DON'T,  and he claimed he is American and lived in America until he was 7.  If your American upbringing affected how you spell the word "humor," SURELY it would affect how you spell MOM?
Absolutely Lobster.  Too many things don't add up.  Likely another shitzo gimmick

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2013, 04:31:02 PM »
bro I told you I was fucking huge obese, fatter than the guys you see on biggest loser, I was 253lb with like 38% bf. I lost over 80lb in under a year (maybe more like 8-9 months), i can post up my obese pics.

I ain't shizzo.

Not one of you guys is man enough to be a real man and apologize, that's fucking injustice man and karma is a bitch.

Just say sorry and that will be the end of it

Sorry, but if you are looking for apologies you are in the wrong place and you are wasting your time.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2013, 04:33:15 PM »

12'' pipes ,  narrower than Phil Heath.

Is that you Meth-OD 101 ?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2013, 04:34:48 PM »
Why can't any of these amateurs do a gimmick right? You can magically appear, have a fucking retarded legend full of holes, and start defending your previous gimmick! Just fucking rest for one day and then post to some other boards. Legends need time to curate, you imbeciles.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2013, 04:39:05 PM »
bro I told you I was fucking huge obese, fatter than the guys you see on biggest loser, I was 253lb with like 38% bf. I lost over 80lb in under a year (maybe more like 8-9 months), i can post up my obese pics.

I ain't shizzo.

Not one of you guys is man enough to be a real man and apologize, that's fucking injustice man and karma is a bitch.

Sorry bro

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2013, 04:41:03 PM »

I ain't shizzo.

Hey junior sized girl take your trash and your gay love for the homo shizzo over to another forum.  For Christ  sakes you've spent all day defending shizzo
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2013, 04:41:06 PM »

I personally don't give a fuck if you guys are gonna pussy out and not say sorry for your mistakes. Obviously I just fucking owned you guys big time and proved conclusively I ain't shizzo.

I know if it was me and I made an accusation that I couldn't back up and was proved conclusively that I was wrong id be man enough to say sorry, but hey that's just me, that they way I was brought up.

The more and more I see from some of your responses the more and more i sympathize with Shizzo and the fucking shit you guys must have put him through to make him fucked up.

But not me I will tell you right now I got shizzo's back and I got nothing but love for this kid.

Team shizzo all the way.

you didnt own shit you dumb fuck, you blocked half your body and your face, no one can see shit to compare you to any other poster (not to mention you could just have a friend take a pic for you), you cant even keep your backstory straight, you are a pathetic excuse for a gimmick. Jesus christ dont be so dumb next time, think your gimmick through before you start spewing contradictory nonsense.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2013, 04:45:36 PM »

I personally don't give a fuck if you guys are gonna pussy out and not say sorry for your mistakes. Obviously I just fucking owned you guys big time and proved conclusively I ain't shizzo.

I know if it was me and I made an accusation that I couldn't back up and was proved conclusively that I was wrong id be man enough to say sorry, but hey that's just me, that they way I was brought up.

The more and more I see from some of your responses the more and more i sympathize with Shizzo and the fucking shit you guys must have put him through to make him fucked up.

But not me I will tell you right now I got shizzo's back and I got nothing but love for this kid.

Team shizzo all the way.

On a personal note, I've posted nothing in response to you requiring my apology and yet you lump me with some who have questioned your honesty. I am (marginally) offended and now you owe me an apology....just saying.  ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »

Here is a photo proving I am not a gimmick (not New England either).

haha primemuscle has his comedy moments at times.

this was hilariouse
n

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »
haha primemuscle has his comedy moments at times.

this was hilariouse

Thanks. I try.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2013, 05:18:08 PM »
His exact location his... London. Although that doesn't mean he isn't a gimmick.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2013, 05:25:48 PM »
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »
The boogie man checks his closet for shizzo every night before he goes to bed.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2013, 06:02:32 PM »

Just so we're clear, you NEVER lie about ANYTHING, which I would understand if I knew you.

And here you say you are a "mortal x obese bastard." Not past tense. Present. Just so we are all following along.

I am just mere fucking mortal x obese bastard and sorry if I find shizzo funny but I do.

And after you posted pics, both here and in another thread, I called you out on claiming to be "mortal x obese,"  and you QUICKLY changed your story and claimed you used the past tense...

I ain't shizzo.

Which you clearly fucking did not.  See above.

OH,  WHAT INJUSTICE WE DEAL WITH IN THIS WORLD, WHERE CHILDREN ARE DYING, BABIES ARE CRYING, AND AN AMERICAN DIAPER FILLED WITH (allegedly) BRITISH FECES CAN'T EVEN GET A PROPER APOLOGY ON GETBIG.  I don't care that you're not Shizzo. I care that you are a colostomy bag- filled with shit, bro

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »
Lobsah on the cizase.  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2013, 06:08:23 PM »
Someone from misc did kill themselves after threats that weren't taken seriously.  Someone should seriously do something.