Author Topic: 2013 Getbig Awards - Best Physique on Getbig  (Read 153874 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2013 Getbig Awards - Best Physique on Getbig
« Reply #975 on: January 06, 2014, 09:42:22 AM »
NICE PICS WES,U HAVE SOME THICK ARMS AND PECS FOR UR SIZE/WEIGHT,AND THE MUSCLE MATURED THICKER FROM OLDER PICS ,U HAVE DENSER LOOK NOW,JUST OVER TIME U LOSE THAT YOUNG SHARP LOOK AND U AS U GET BIGGER THE EDGES AROUND LOSE THAT SHARPNESS.OTHERWISE U HAVE AN AMAZING BUILD FOR ANY AGE MY MAN.
Thanks bro,this year,I plan to be my best ever.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #976 on: January 06, 2014, 09:43:50 AM »
Thanks Ronnie,weirdly enough,when I did the Treasure Coast contest in Port St. Lucie,my then  girlfriend called me up the next morning to tell me my pic was inn the Sunday paper.

Bob Benedict from worlds still run that show.one of my ex's dannella morlanne won that showmany yesrs ago

Cool,that`s a pretty long running contest then....I did it in `93 and `94.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #977 on: January 06, 2014, 10:54:04 AM »
nasy nate freak status,,,sick build wght class light heavy/heavy??

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #978 on: January 06, 2014, 11:18:11 AM »
20-24yr old in all pics
Nice bum..... I mean hams nice hams.    Another humble man putting the smack down at getbig.com
Nice work bro
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: January 06, 2014, 11:21:29 AM »
20-24yr old in all pics

great natural transformation

proof that drugs are not needed to add 100 lbs of muscle in a couple of years

you look diesel mate props
T

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #980 on: January 06, 2014, 11:25:18 AM »
Anyone making their first show this year

Not you. That's for sure Shitzo.

Good job Nate.
$

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #981 on: January 06, 2014, 12:03:22 PM »
Northern NY

The weights look like that because I train at a university gym and those are the school colors.

One of only 2 gyms in town,both on college campuses.

Before I retired, I sometimes trained at the school district's high school gyms since I had keys to all three of them. There were a few of us adults who'd train later at night when the students were gone. If students were there, you end up being responsible for them. Can't tell you how often I'd see kids doing crazy dumb stuff like bench too much weight with no spotter. -Guess that wouldn't be as much of a problem at a college facility.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: January 06, 2014, 12:05:12 PM »
Before I retired, I sometimes trained at the school district's high school gyms since I had keys to all three of them. There were a few of us adults who'd train later at night when the students were gone. If students were there, you end up being responsible for them. Can't tell you how often I'd see kids doing crazy dumb stuff like bench too much weight with no spotter. -Guess that wouldn't be as much of a problem at a college facility.
Are you kidding me Prime,the stuff I see done there on a daily basis is cringe worthy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: January 06, 2014, 12:46:13 PM »
Are you kidding me Prime,the stuff I see done there on a daily basis is cringe worthy.

I guess idiots in the gym are everywhere. I've seen some pretty stupid stunts at Nautilus Plus OC where I mostly workout.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #984 on: January 06, 2014, 01:28:00 PM »
 ???
I guess idiots in the gym are everywhere. I've seen some pretty stupid stunts at Nautilus Plus OC where I mostly workout.
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #985 on: January 06, 2014, 03:18:07 PM »
a

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #986 on: January 06, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »
what you taking bro

basically all my cycles revolve around Low Test, High Tren Ace, various orals in and out depending what im doing, T3 year round, Ephedrine preworkout year round.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #987 on: January 06, 2014, 05:04:51 PM »
Not you. That's for sure Shitzo.

Good job Nate.
hey there tubby 
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #988 on: January 06, 2014, 10:32:10 PM »
basically all my cycles revolve around Low Test, High Tren Ace, various orals in and out depending what im doing, T3 year round, Ephedrine preworkout year round.
Any sides yet??
a

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #989 on: January 06, 2014, 10:50:25 PM »

What do you mean by "high tren"? On gh15's board it seems to be at 200mg/day that constitutes high. And what dose of t3 do you use year round and what is the thinking about using t3 year round unless your thyroid is too low?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: January 07, 2014, 12:37:17 AM »
What do you mean by "high tren"? On gh15's board it seems to be at 200mg/day that constitutes high. And what dose of t3 do you use year round and what is the thinking about using t3 year round unless your thyroid is too low?

if you are on it year round you have messed your thyroid up anyway

i would have guessed
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #991 on: January 07, 2014, 12:50:43 AM »
20-24yr old in all pics

damn those hammy bro
mind to share the training protocol?
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #992 on: January 07, 2014, 01:41:45 AM »
nate has very good wheels

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #993 on: January 07, 2014, 01:42:42 AM »
 :P
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #994 on: January 07, 2014, 02:07:09 AM »
a

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #995 on: January 07, 2014, 04:02:54 AM »
Nah, I could stop T3 today and my thyroid will start functioning and come back to normal within weeks. Ppl that say they fucked up their thyroid from T3 didn't do it right or don't know wtf theyre talking about.

I run 50mcg year round, that means 50 offseason and it doesn't increase up the the day of the show past that. The thought process of using T3 year round is not having any metabolic problems during dieting, and it aids in protein synthesis during the offseason. It costs nothing for a bottles of 100 tabs, causes no health probs at proper doses, so TRT Test and T3 are staples for me.

Tren is either at nothing or im on 1-2cc per day, depending if theres a show comin ill run 2cc per day the last few weeks when I drop the aromatizing compounds out. But you have to remember I run only 2-3 compounds at a time even for a show so its not like its anything that high total mg wise. Also, theres virtually no sides at a low low test dose. Guys that complain about tren don't control estro.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: January 07, 2014, 04:08:49 AM »
Nah, I could stop T3 today and my thyroid will start functioning and come back to normal within weeks. Ppl that say they fucked up their thyroid from T3 didn't do it right or don't know wtf theyre talking about.

I run 50mcg year round, that means 50 offseason and it doesn't increase up the the day of the show past that. The thought process of using T3 year round is not having any metabolic problems during dieting, and it aids in protein synthesis during the offseason. It costs nothing for a bottles of 100 tabs, causes no health probs at proper doses, so TRT Test and T3 are staples for me.

Tren is either at nothing or im on 1-2cc per day, depending if theres a show comin ill run 2cc per day the last few weeks when I drop the aromatizing compounds out. But you have to remember I run only 2-3 compounds at a time even for a show so its not like its anything that high total mg wise. Also, theres virtually no sides at a low low test dose. Guys that complain about tren don't control estro.

good info bro

thanks for sharing it
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: January 07, 2014, 04:13:23 AM »
if you are on it year round you have messed your thyroid up anyway

i would have guessed

Does AAS suppress thyroid production? If so, I wasn't aware of this. I know that hgh does have an effect on the thyroid though not crystal clear how. Apparently , t4 supplementation rather than t3 is more important when on gh.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: January 07, 2014, 04:15:39 AM »

I didn't think tren aromatize? Isn't it a dht based compound?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: January 07, 2014, 04:16:34 AM »
Does AAS suppress thyroid production? If so, I wasn't aware of this. I know that hgh does have an effect on the thyroid though not crystal clear how. Apparently , t4 supplementation rather than t3 is more important when on gh.

nate has answered above

people had previsouly told me not to take t3 for more than a few weeks at a time

or you would fuck up your thyroid permantley

but il bow down to nate on this you can tell by looking at him that he knows his shit
T