Author Topic: 2013 Getbig Awards - Best Physique on Getbig  (Read 152703 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: 2013 Getbig Awards - Best Physique on Getbig
« Reply #1050 on: January 15, 2014, 01:34:56 AM »
Condition depends on diet
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1051 on: January 15, 2014, 03:15:28 AM »
you're one of the best conditioned guys on the boards Wes, from the pics ive seen youre condition is crazy at times!
but i do think you would look better with more size

galeniko, looking fantastic. first time ive seen your physique and damn looking great!
do you site inject your triceps?
Thanks,you look great also.

I`m gonna` try to get a bit bigger this season,but at 58 years old,I`ll never wake up weighing a shredded 315 with abs!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: January 15, 2014, 03:17:04 AM »
I use test prop instead of susta and dbol instead of adrol ... best stack in my oppinion
That`s more along the lines of what I`d do these days.....I`d throw some Masteron in there with the Prop and Tren as well.

My post was in referance to my leanest shape which was eons ago.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1053 on: January 15, 2014, 03:42:47 AM »
That`s more along the lines of what I`d do these days.....I`d throw some Masteron in there with the Prop and Tren as well.

My post was in referance to my leanest shape which was eons ago.
for me tren is always the no 1 ingredient for a contest shape or close to that..around 1 gram (with the nowadays garbage you never know so I might inject 150mg daily to get close to 100 in actuality)

the test prop maintains things running smoothly (350 mg weekly)

the dbol (100mg) I take a few hours before working out and only in those days (3 times a week) .. it keeps you full and pumped on a zero card diet depleted as fuck especially as you get leaner and leaner

I add 50 mcg t3 at night before bed and 60-80mcg clen usually half in the morning and half before workout

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: January 15, 2014, 04:06:23 AM »
I agree,Tren is a must if trying to get really cut...............in my case I`ve never gone past 500 mgs. per week,though I did 700 for a very brief time and found it to make me a bit loopier in the head than I already am,so I cut it back.  :D

Test Prop,I would just do 300 mgs...100 EOD.

Anadrol -50 mgs. EOD to start,then increasing to 50 mgs. ED after a time.

Mast 50-75 mgs. only.....worked nicely for me,nothing exhorbitant.

Never tried any T-3 or thyroid stuff,just Ephedrine and that was only 25 mgs pre-cardio or 2 Bronkaid Tabs before training in the morning.

You gonna` whip yourself back into condition or what Sev?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: January 15, 2014, 04:10:03 AM »
Pretty similar regimens comparitively.

Of course I`ve done other scenarios at various times as I`m sure you have.

One point I`d like to make in my case is that like macos said above,diet should be spot-on for the most part, 100% of the time............for me anyway, if I want to be at my best.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1056 on: January 15, 2014, 04:13:50 AM »
I agree,Tren is a must if trying to get really cut...............in my case I`ve never gone past 500 mgs. per week,though I did 700 for a very brief time and found it to make me a bit loopier in the head than I already am,so I cut it back.  :D

Never tried any T-3 or thyroid stuff,just Ephedrine and that was only 25 mgs pre-cardio or 2 Bronkaid Tabs before training in the morning.

IF I manage to slim down to 6-7 % naturally again, I will definetly have a go at it (6 week regime)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: January 15, 2014, 04:47:03 AM »
What`s this IF word mean?  :D

Good luck with whatever you decide to do Sev,you`re always impressive when in good shape.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1058 on: January 15, 2014, 04:55:39 AM »

I have always wanted to do Tren when I was competing! Never got my hands on it! Did Deca D'bol and Anavar! Someday I will show you guys the results!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: January 15, 2014, 05:00:44 AM »
I have always wanted to do Tren when I was competing! Never got my hands on it! Did Deca D'bol and Anavar! Someday I will show you guys the results!
Did you ever manage to find your old pics Ronnie?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1060 on: January 15, 2014, 05:43:00 AM »
I got a laugh out of this comment Gal!!  ;D

btw that was totaly 100% natural:

250test e week

60-100mg anavar day

1mg adex daily haha

bunch of provirona daily

Sounds natural enough to me

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1061 on: January 15, 2014, 05:48:43 AM »
Galeniko, do you time know 3 meals per day around your workout? Or do you just workout and not pay any attention to when you last ate or how long after you will eat?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1062 on: January 15, 2014, 06:25:26 AM »
Did you ever manage to find your old pics Ronnie?
No not yet! I still have boxes to go through! We had a flood in my house a while ago. Everything   had to be boxed up and put in the garage while the house got mold remediation, flooring, carpet etc! Systematically going through everything still boxed! Still haven't found the one with all the contest and bodybuilding pics!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: January 15, 2014, 06:34:19 AM »
Galeniko, do you time know 3 meals per day around your workout? Or do you just workout and not pay any attention to when you last ate or how long after you will eat?
goes like this, always going to train starved, then have first meal few hours later,then meal 2 is 5hrs later, meal 3 right before bedtime.

sometimes i have a coffe with protein powder before the training, that doesnt hurt the fatburning, so thats 4 meals sometimes.

but yeah the fasted training(ridiculous pumps nonetheless believe or not) and huge gaps between meals is key it seems.

when i do smaller gaps between meals, it always results in softer look.

also, training every day makes one more chiseled, no idea why that is but it is, the training doesnt burn many cals, but obviously triggers something.

the god thing about this, insulin sensitivity is through the roof, eating a piece of bread makes veins pop out that i didnt know exist ;D

first few days are terrible, but after that,the feel for hunger is lost and replaced by some weird eupheria,like on efedrina.feels exactly the same.

sometimes i do whole day with no food at all,those lead to visible fatloss within 1 day.the problem with this is when you et again,will store some water and maybe fat.the problem with the fasting days is not so much muscle loss,tyhats not hapening on gear, but the body reaction afterwards.it stores everything,lol.

and the gaps between meals is a delicate matter, if theyre too big, the bloodsugar level can drash right down and it will end up in a monumental binge.those bloodsugar crashes are much worse than the already brutal ones 2 hrs after a cheat meal.it feels uncontrolable.
i read in scientific book,its the body spilling out hormones,rebeling, forcing you to eat by all means.
and a clean meal will not do anything at that point,its wicked.

now if one can add even little bit cardio to that(i always do full intensity, fuulll),the results,the speed of results is almost frightening.
many ppl have said they never seen anyone getting ripped so fast as i do.

i tried the other approaches, you know ,many small meals throughout day etc.but that doesnt work as good for me.you know, 40g protein and other macros, wait till hungry,then wait 30minutes,then eat again.that works, but it relatively slow and wont go all the way, i cant get rid of the last fats like that.

ppl say that slittle food, but its the same ppl who eat maybe 300cals more than me a day and do 2or more hours cardio a day to get in similiar shape, i think they suffer quite more, evidence is they cant hold the conditiining for more than a week afterwards.

now, this kind of eating is designed for no t3,no efedrina.with those,itd throw me right off, thatd be too little food for those drugs.
itd cause muscle loss quite quickly,esp the t3.

i find t3 is actualy better soemwhere halfway in the diet, towards the end may be counter productive.

the fullness comes from the gear and a cheatmeal if big enough will keep one full for suprisiblgy long.i mean the muscles, the hungers will be back soon, with bloodsugar crashes, but the muscle cells will be full none the less.

its hardly suprising though, seing as how the body will reserve the carbs for when theyre needed(hard muscle work).
and yes,is possible to burn fat with glucose filled carbs, i long time didnt believe this, but its possible.
one just has to make sure to not permanently flood the system with carbs.
n

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1064 on: January 15, 2014, 07:27:27 AM »
for me tren is always the no 1 ingredient for a contest shape or close to that..around 1 gram (with the nowadays garbage you never know so I might inject 150mg daily to get close to 100 in actuality)

the test prop maintains things running smoothly (350 mg weekly)

the dbol (100mg) I take a few hours before working out and only in those days (3 times a week) .. it keeps you full and pumped on a zero card diet depleted as fuck especially as you get leaner and leaner

I add 50 mcg t3 at night before bed and 60-80mcg clen usually half in the morning and half before workout

pretty much what I do 150 tren ed, 50mcg t3, 200 test tho not 350 and no oral.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1065 on: January 15, 2014, 07:51:45 AM »
You fuckers are outta your mind with this 1g tren a week  :o

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1066 on: January 15, 2014, 08:01:05 AM »
goes like this, always going to train starved, then have first meal few hours later,then meal 2 is 5hrs later, meal 3 right before bedtime.

sometimes i have a coffe with protein powder before the training, that doesnt hurt the fatburning, so thats 4 meals sometimes.

but yeah the fasted training(ridiculous pumps nonetheless believe or not) and huge gaps between meals is key it seems.

when i do smaller gaps between meals, it always results in softer look.

also, training every day makes one more chiseled, no idea why that is but it is, the training doesnt burn many cals, but obviously triggers something.

the god thing about this, insulin sensitivity is through the roof, eating a piece of bread makes veins pop out that i didnt know exist ;D

first few days are terrible, but after that,the feel for hunger is lost and replaced by some weird eupheria,like on efedrina.feels exactly the same.

sometimes i do whole day with no food at all,those lead to visible fatloss within 1 day.the problem with this is when you et again,will store some water and maybe fat.the problem with the fasting days is not so much muscle loss,tyhats not hapening on gear, but the body reaction afterwards.it stores everything,lol.

and the gaps between meals is a delicate matter, if theyre too big, the bloodsugar level can drash right down and it will end up in a monumental binge.those bloodsugar crashes are much worse than the already brutal ones 2 hrs after a cheat meal.it feels uncontrolable.
i read in scientific book,its the body spilling out hormones,rebeling, forcing you to eat by all means.
and a clean meal will not do anything at that point,its wicked.

now if one can add even little bit cardio to that(i always do full intensity, fuulll),the results,the speed of results is almost frightening.
many ppl have said they never seen anyone getting ripped so fast as i do.

i tried the other approaches, you know ,many small meals throughout day etc.but that doesnt work as good for me.you know, 40g protein and other macros, wait till hungry,then wait 30minutes,then eat again.that works, but it relatively slow and wont go all the way, i cant get rid of the last fats like that.

ppl say that slittle food, but its the same ppl who eat maybe 300cals more than me a day and do 2or more hours cardio a day to get in similiar shape, i think they suffer quite more, evidence is they cant hold the conditiining for more than a week afterwards.

now, this kind of eating is designed for no t3,no efedrina.with those,itd throw me right off, thatd be too little food for those drugs.
itd cause muscle loss quite quickly,esp the t3.

i find t3 is actualy better soemwhere halfway in the diet, towards the end may be counter productive.

the fullness comes from the gear and a cheatmeal if big enough will keep one full for suprisiblgy long.i mean the muscles, the hungers will be back soon, with bloodsugar crashes, but the muscle cells will be full none the less.

its hardly suprising though, seing as how the body will reserve the carbs for when theyre needed(hard muscle work).
and yes,is possible to burn fat with glucose filled carbs, i long time didnt believe this, but its possible.
one just has to make sure to not permanently flood the system with carbs.

I like your approach. It's different. Going an entire day without eating is no good though. But the 3 meals and fasted training thing are interesting. I've never had the balls to train fasted. I'd just assume I'd get zero pumps and it would depress me throughout my workout.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1067 on: January 15, 2014, 08:04:10 AM »
I like your approach. It's different. Going an entire day without eating is no good though. But the 3 meals and fasted training thing are interesting. I've never had the balls to train fasted. I'd just assume I'd get zero pumps and it would depress me throughout my workout.

The entire day with no food is actually an IF technique that I've read is pretty beneficial.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: January 15, 2014, 08:08:46 AM »
No not yet! I still have boxes to go through! We had a flood in my house a while ago. Everything   had to be boxed up and put in the garage while the house got mold remediation, flooring, carpet etc! Systematically going through everything still boxed! Still haven't found the one with all the contest and bodybuilding pics!
That sucks.....I`ve lost way too many personal items that meant a lot to me over the years due to certain circumstances.

I hope you find them.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: January 15, 2014, 08:09:36 AM »

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1070 on: January 15, 2014, 08:28:38 AM »
You fuckers are outta your mind with this 1g tren a week  :o

why? this is such an internet fad to be scared of tren.

if a bodybuilder is gonna run 1200mg AAS per wk they're better off running 1g tren and 150-200mg test instead of the reverse. I honestly feel great on tren due to the fact I have zero sides other than getting winded quicker(but I do zero cardio even during contest prep). on high test I just don't like it and feel less healthy. high bp, acne, water retention, less actual muscle gains, easier fat gains due to higher circulating estrogen

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1071 on: January 15, 2014, 08:44:11 AM »
I went up to 1400mg tren ace 4 weeks out from my last show.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: January 15, 2014, 08:52:52 AM »
I always trained fasted or with just a scoop of protein mixed in water.

As far as energy goes,you have plenty of glucose and stored glycogen to burn as fuel.....if you can deplete this,best case scenario is that fat will be used as fuel.

CycleJunkie

• Getbig II
« Reply #1073 on: January 15, 2014, 09:19:56 AM »
As Wes says, you have plenty of stored fuel for your workout.  I've trained fasted for many years and have tons of energy and never have that feeling of bloat that I often did when I ate beforehand.

Think about it from an evolutionary standpoint.  Food wasn't always readily available so our bodies had to be able to perform optimally when hunting or we may not get to eat again...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: January 15, 2014, 11:03:51 AM »
the weird thing is the pumps and energy are jst as good or better, no joke.

when eating too much before, stomach is too busy working imo, and there will beglucose in the muscle stored anyway.
i mean, if we eat 1 banana, takes 4 hrs to fully metabolize that.or say rice and chicken,that glucose wont be stored until youre in the gym, it will be lingering in the stomach tract somewhere.

the whole day fastings are mostly after ridiculous cheat meals, doing it while eating clean ends up in total flatness,yes.

the best thing about this is the insulin sensitivity being so good.i hate it when that goes down, when the nutritients dont go to the cells properly.

n