Author Topic: Australia of Peace...  (Read 37158 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Australia of Peace...
« Reply #250 on: January 05, 2014, 11:46:41 AM »
Unexpected? Detroit Police Chief Says Armed, Law-Abiding Americans ‘Translates Into Crime Reduction’

Jan. 4, 2014 10:51am Erica Ritz

In a crime-ridden city dominated by progressives, one might not expect the police chief to advocate citizens protecting themselves. But that’s exactly what happened in Detroit on Thursday.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig was speaking at a press conference at police headquarters when he revealed how his opinion of concealed carry permits radically shifted over the years.

Chief of Police James E. Craig

“Coming from California, where it takes an act of Congress to get a concealed weapon permit, I got to Maine, where they give out lots of CCWs [carrying concealed weapon permits], and I had a stack of CCW permits I was denying; that was my orientation,” Craig, who had a 28-year career with the LAPD remarked.

“I changed my orientation real quick. Maine is one of the safest places in America. Clearly, suspects knew that good Americans were armed,” he added.

Craig was appointed chief of police for the Portland, Maine Police Department on May 4, 2009, before returning to Detroit as chief of police July 1, 2013.

In 2013, Detroit saw a 7 percent drop in violent crime. Craig said the department recorded a 50% clearance rate for 2013 homicides, which was an improvement, but his goal this year is 70% clearance rate.

The Detroit News points out that this isn’t the first time Craig has spoken out in favor of concealed carry permits.

Speaking on the Paul W. Smith show several weeks ago, Craig remarked: “There’s a number of CPL (concealed pistol license) holders running around the city of Detroit. I think it acts as a deterrent. Good Americans with CPLs translates into crime reduction. I learned that real quick in the state of Maine.”

Rick Ector of the Firearm Academy of Detroit said Craig’s comments represent a “huge, radical departure” from other police chiefs.

“I’m not ready to say he’s pro-gun just yet, but it’s vastly different from what police chiefs have said in the past,” Ector said.

Click here to read the entire story at The Detroit News.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/04/unexpected-detroit-police-chief-says-armed-law-abiding-americans-translates-into-crime-reduction/
S

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #251 on: January 05, 2014, 12:13:27 PM »
The Mexican government isn't stupid, for the last thirty years they've been sending their poorest and lowest IQ residents over the border. The average Mexican isn't any dumber than the average American , but 90% of the illegals are the Mexican equivalent of honey boo boos family. If we sent our obese trailer dwellers and inner city yoot to Mexico it would be a fine exchange program but its a one way street.

Which is fine if those simple peasants are doing jobs Americans actually won't do like fruit picking or back breaking manual labor.. But when two people with room temp iqs have five anchor babies, and those kids grow up as entitled and lazy as American kids and won't do the hard manual work their parents did, but drop out of high school and have no skills.. Well, yes were fucked. To the tune of a hundred grand a year in tax dollars per family and rising.

We should start deporting our worst...

Reminds me of that "Simpsons" episode where the power plant had outsourced its work to India...and Homer managed to "export the American workers' sense of entitlement" to India. 
K

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #252 on: January 05, 2014, 01:42:09 PM »
shit good point. Is it ever gonna end or are doomed as a society? I watched Idiocracy again the other night. Not far from the truth, people are definitely dumber than just 20 years ago.

The demo is changing in a bad, bad way. Nothing against latinos, but if immigration reform/amnesty kicks in we're fucked. which is why I think 2014 mid terms are one of the most critical election in history.

It is critical, but here's the rub... both of the parties want the latino vote. Which they believe means they need to give amnesty... The sides can agree on one thing, they want those votes.

When you add it up, the real losers are the average people who believe in laws and the rules... Those people are not getting out and voting in THEIR best interest.

The people screaming and yelling are the ghetto trash and the redneck beer swillers who are sitting on their asses and doing nothing.

I vote. You vote. Maybe a lot of people like US vote... That's not going to get it done though.

People are so apathetic that they just sit on their fucking asses.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #253 on: January 05, 2014, 01:49:34 PM »
It is critical, but here's the rub... both of the parties want the latino vote. Which they believe means they need to give amnesty... The sides can agree on one thing, they want those votes.

When you add it up, the real losers are the average people who believe in laws and the rules... Those people are not getting out and voting in THEIR best interest.

The people screaming and yelling are the ghetto trash and the redneck beer swillers who are sitting on their asses and doing nothing.

I vote. You vote. Maybe a lot of people like US vote... That's not going to get it done though.

People are so apathetic that they just sit on their fucking asses.
seems to not matter anyway... we vote for one thing,  or a person, and then they turn around and do what we didnt want anyway.... its enough to tell us that someone else is calling the shots.

and they all wind up doing the same things in the end..... whats rhe point in voting if they just say what we want to hear and then turn around and assfuck us when they get elected anyway?

We have no say anymore.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #254 on: January 05, 2014, 01:51:24 PM »
seems to not matter anyway... we vote for one thing,  or a person, and then they turn around and do what we didnt want anyway.... its enough to tell us that someone else is calling the shots.

and they all wind up doing the same things in the end..... whats rhe point in voting if they just say what we want to hear and then turn around and assfuck us when they get elected anyway?

We have no say anymore.

Which is why we need to stop voting in the same shit. Vote for a 3rd party... write in someone... Whatever it takes. Just stop voting for the same shit.

If you keep bringing in the same shit, the smell never changes.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: January 05, 2014, 01:55:25 PM »
Which is why we need to stop voting in the same shit. Vote for a 3rd party... write in someone... Whatever it takes. Just stop voting for the same shit.

Honorable idea, Tu, but it's just a wasted vote. Symbolic and feel-good, but wasted nonetheless.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #256 on: January 05, 2014, 01:59:31 PM »

If you keep bringing in the same shit, the smell never changes.
usually I vote 3rd part... I voted romney this year because I hate obama so much.... however, the 2 parties have convinced the idiot masses that they dont have a 3rd option and that the 2 parties know what's best for them anyway.  :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #257 on: January 05, 2014, 02:01:33 PM »
Honorable idea, Tu, but it's just a wasted vote. Symbolic and feel-good, but wasted nonetheless.

That idea is exactly what's wrong.

It is NEVER a waste to vote with what you believe. I BELIEVE the people in the two parties are disgusting and should be ousted... AT LEAST realize they can be eliminated and replaced.

The idea that it's a wasted vote is what's sad.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: January 05, 2014, 02:06:07 PM »

It is NEVER a waste to vote with what you believe. I BELIEVE the people in the two parties are disgusting and should be ousted... AT LEAST realize they can be eliminated and replaced.

I won't argue. You feel passionately about this, and I respect that. I just disagree is all.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #259 on: January 05, 2014, 02:09:18 PM »
The Mexican government isn't stupid, for the last thirty years they've been sending their poorest and lowest IQ residents over the border. The average Mexican isn't any dumber than the average American , but 90% of the illegals are the Mexican equivalent of honey boo boos family. If we sent our obese trailer dwellers and inner city yoot to Mexico it would be a fine exchange program but its a one way street.

Which is fine if those simple peasants are doing jobs Americans actually won't do like fruit picking or back breaking manual labor.. But when two people with room temp iqs have five anchor babies, and those kids grow up as entitled and lazy as American kids and won't do the hard manual work their parents did, but drop out of high school and have no skills.. Well, yes were fucked. To the tune of a hundred grand a year in tax dollars per family and rising.

Lol.  Labor!  God forbid!  

I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would do those jobs.  

We have no say anymore.

Shysters and snake-oil peddlers.  These guys should all be wearing plaid jackets and working a used car lot, not running a country.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: January 05, 2014, 03:19:45 PM »
Lol.  Labor!  God forbid!  

I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would do those jobs.  

Shysters and snake-oil peddlers.  These guys should all be wearing plaid jackets and working a used car lot, not running a country.

Seasonal work that pays way under minimal wage, and requires you to destroy your body doing it, like bending over twelve hours a day picking berries? No one who grew up in a first world country is doing that for $5 an hour. I'm not talking about construction, I'm talking about the absolute worst kind of manual farm work that pays nothing remotely close to a living wage.

Its necessary we exploit people to keep enjoying our consumerist society. The problem is when the real costs of the "cheap" indentured labor is passed onto the tax payers via ebt, using er as medical , cost of their kids.

Then the kids destroy the schools and lower the education of everyone else. Luckily we have a huge number of Chinese immigrants coming into my town who raise property values, lower crime, their kids improve schools and they will eventually vote out the white-guilt welfare political candidates.. But it will take years.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #261 on: January 05, 2014, 04:13:02 PM »

Absolutely agree. I'm hoping that by 2016 the technomedia will have evolved further and allow a third party to thrive without the massive financial support it now requires. I think as this generations becomes more savvy, this could take root.
®

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 05, 2014, 04:56:16 PM »
Sydney: a second teenager was in coma on Sunday after his skull was fractured in another 1 punch attack on Sydney's street.
Steroids allegedly found in accused (Corey Board) home.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #263 on: January 05, 2014, 05:03:38 PM »
Sydney: a second teenager was in coma on Sunday after his skull was fractured in another 1 punch attack on Sydney's street.
Steroids allegedly found in accused (Corey Board) home.

At least he wasn't attacked by a pitbull  :-\

Both incidents could've been avoided if he had a CCW. But now he's in a coma.
®

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #264 on: January 05, 2014, 05:09:18 PM »
At least he wasn't attacked by a pitbull  :-\

Both incidents could've been avoided if he had a CCW. But now he's in a coma.

People don't do things like that where they are afraid of getting shot.

Hell, I wish I could open carry in California... That is the one thing I miss about Virginia.

If you see someone carrying, you don't fuck with them.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #265 on: January 05, 2014, 05:56:42 PM »
People don't do things like that where they are afraid of getting shot.

Hell, I wish I could open carry in California...

Yea tell me about it. Still waiting on my CCW. Had to suck some Sheriff's dick just to get the forms in.
®

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #266 on: January 05, 2014, 09:30:48 PM »
Yea tell me about it. Still waiting on my CCW. Had to suck some Sheriff's dick just to get the forms in.

You've never been tight lipped when it comes to guns.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #267 on: January 05, 2014, 09:32:57 PM »
Unexpected? Detroit Police Chief Says Armed, Law-Abiding Americans ‘Translates Into Crime Reduction’

Jan. 4, 2014 10:51am Erica Ritz

In a crime-ridden city dominated by progressives, one might not expect the police chief to advocate citizens protecting themselves. But that’s exactly what happened in Detroit on Thursday.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig was speaking at a press conference at police headquarters when he revealed how his opinion of concealed carry permits radically shifted over the years.

Chief of Police James E. Craig

“Coming from California, where it takes an act of Congress to get a concealed weapon permit, I got to Maine, where they give out lots of CCWs [carrying concealed weapon permits], and I had a stack of CCW permits I was denying; that was my orientation,” Craig, who had a 28-year career with the LAPD remarked.

“I changed my orientation real quick. Maine is one of the safest places in America. Clearly, suspects knew that good Americans were armed,” he added.

Craig was appointed chief of police for the Portland, Maine Police Department on May 4, 2009, before returning to Detroit as chief of police July 1, 2013.

In 2013, Detroit saw a 7 percent drop in violent crime. Craig said the department recorded a 50% clearance rate for 2013 homicides, which was an improvement, but his goal this year is 70% clearance rate.

The Detroit News points out that this isn’t the first time Craig has spoken out in favor of concealed carry permits.

Speaking on the Paul W. Smith show several weeks ago, Craig remarked: “There’s a number of CPL (concealed pistol license) holders running around the city of Detroit. I think it acts as a deterrent. Good Americans with CPLs translates into crime reduction. I learned that real quick in the state of Maine.”

Rick Ector of the Firearm Academy of Detroit said Craig’s comments represent a “huge, radical departure” from other police chiefs.

“I’m not ready to say he’s pro-gun just yet, but it’s vastly different from what police chiefs have said in the past,” Ector said.

Click here to read the entire story at The Detroit News.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/04/unexpected-detroit-police-chief-says-armed-law-abiding-americans-translates-into-crime-reduction/

I wonder what the Australian convict E-Tard has to say about that!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #268 on: January 06, 2014, 01:11:39 PM »
You've never been tight lipped when it comes to guns.

LOL I see what you did there. I bet you've got a juicy & girty barrel yourself stud.
®

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #269 on: January 06, 2014, 02:27:26 PM »
I got a double barrel sawed off 12 gauge shotgun right by my door. Intruders beware.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: January 06, 2014, 05:52:06 PM »
Port Arthur was a government control event anyway, no way does a retard with an IQ of 66 hit 19 headshots out of 20 bullets fired, wasn't a trial they wouldn't let him plead not guilty! They said it would further distress the victims if there was a trial, when have you EVER heard that before. Not unless the shooter was a top marksmen could they hit that. I am not a believer in conspiracy theories but the 19 of 20 with an advanced weapon is not possible by some inbred bogan!!!

Only people that get shot in Australia the vast majority of the time are serious criminals to begin with anyway.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 06, 2014, 06:55:31 PM »
I am not a believer in conspiracy theories but the 19 of 20 with an advanced weapon is not possible by some inbred bogan!!!

Your post certainly doesn't support this claim.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: January 06, 2014, 11:35:34 PM »
Your post certainly doesn't support this claim.

OBW who was Aussie cop who re-sold that gun from police station  ;)
Gun was handed in 3 months earlier  :o

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #273 on: January 08, 2014, 07:16:20 AM »
Seasonal work that pays way under minimal wage, and requires you to destroy your body doing it, like bending over twelve hours a day picking berries? No one who grew up in a first world country is doing that for $5 an hour. I'm not talking about construction, I'm talking about the absolute worst kind of manual farm work that pays nothing remotely close to a living wage.

Its necessary we exploit people to keep enjoying our consumerist society. The problem is when the real costs of the "cheap" indentured labor is passed onto the tax payers via ebt, using er as medical , cost of their kids.

Then the kids destroy the schools and lower the education of everyone else. Luckily we have a huge number of Chinese immigrants coming into my town who raise property values, lower crime, their kids improve schools and they will eventually vote out the white-guilt welfare political candidates.. But it will take years.

LOL...another great post by Mawse.     ;D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #274 on: January 09, 2014, 05:35:57 AM »
I guess these stats don't factor in population growth and Muslims?