Author Topic: why to be jacked+shredded.galeniko released onto the female peasantery  (Read 25962 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
first off disclaimer, this is not made up or exegareted, this is as it happened.

this serves no self glorifying purpose, this is to encourage the out of shapeos and the ones in shape to stay in shape.

this is also the sledgehammer answer to the thread where grown men ask themselves how to REACT to a womans behaviour when shes having a shit on you.this is how you do it, you mkae sure they come at you, you do not make 6page threads wondring about what you should do next to pleae a woman bc she left you confused and insecure,haha, a thread full of 2000word essays every post.

first things first, new years night where all the women want some,they drunk,they more open.you make sure to smell good and be dressed good.
this means, not ultra tight pulloever or tanktop, but just s somewhat tight tshirt with not too long sleeves, so the guns are discreetly visibel.

so i satnd there before the bar-club and smoke a cig, inside numerous, countless women who were with their "best-compromise-lest-evil"choice of "boyfrend" have already eye fucked me to a point where its embarassing for all involved.they act like someone who has seen lambo for forst time in person and is overwhlemed now knwoing where to look at and in what order.

no thinking about what should i do when she texts me this and that blabla.

ok, so standing outside, clandsetlinely, discretly, as if its coincidental, holding the abs tight and the arms slightly under contraction, now coming walking along 2 girls.
my senses can tell from afar they want some.
as they aproaching, i hear the one of them "dammn, look at him", so i put on the multi million dollar hollywood smile and say hapy new years.
they come straight at me and they go"Look at him, hes pure muscle"(they talking about me shreddedness, make note, they dont say hes big guy, they say hes allmuscle, you fat permabulker fucks).
and then they go on "so sexy"blbla and ask me if i will allow them to touch my arms.
i tell them go ahead.they do so,and procedd to touch my chest,and abs, through the tshirt.

they ask if im with the chippendales.i reply no, im better than them.

by now, a slight female crowd is gathering around the spot, observing whats happening,the air is bathedin the breath of salivating mouths, itchy vaginas,glazing eyes.they realize the better of the marlboro man is standing infront of them.the fantasy they use when lonely in bed rubbing their clits.

i keep my cool under the pressure, and now think is the moment for the following.

i ask them"perhaps you want see the abs"they say yes, so i lift the shirt, exposing rock hard chiseled midescetion.

now one standyier woman comes and asks if she can lick them, i say sure.

now estrogenig chain reaction breaks loose, they ask do you have facebook(nah i dont).

another comes and tells me her number loudly as very fisrt thing, haha as if id memorize it.

they know no holding back at this point, all the ladylike behaviour is thrown out of the window(so much for asking what to do when woman sends wierd texts, you do not overcomplicate things), my shirt is now in acute danger of being torn apart.

one of the girl lifts up her skirt and has nothing under it,just pantyhose and says look at my abs, putting my hnad on her crotch area :D

another on slips her hands from the abs right into my pants ,grabbing the penis.other says she wet as hell and asks me if i want a blowjob right there right now, evry crowded place, full of ppl,middle of the city :D

i tell them all to calm down, i love them all, but one at a time.

then i annonce my phone number and they get their phones out to memory my number, as if its a special moment at michael jackson concert-gig.they ask to take pics etc blabla,i let them.

i dont say i like one in particular, i tell them can "holla at me" any time, the lot of them.

the situation calms down after this, i pick one and go on to spent the rest of night celebrating new year eve with.

in conclusion, the mroal of the story is, when you have the look and bit charme, you get away with almost everything,right in their faces.
do not overthink what women might think or do next.let them come at you.
do not hink too much, better spend more time in the gym, less time eating.

then earn your reward at snipping with the fingers.

this isnt even the whole evening,this is just to get the pint across.

you got one life, sitting at home and saying its not worth the effort, forc feeding yourself with oreos, this is akin to thworing your life in the garbage bin, dont cinfuse this fattie behaivour with "enjoying life".all the french food conaisseurs are fat disgusting fucks who break out on sewat waterfalls as soon they start moving.its disgusting.

are the gym session great fun,where you blast the muscles into deel pain zone?hellno.its not a nice warm feeling, theres easier ways to spend the day.
are the cardio sessions where your lungs scream for air, where you heart feels like youre gonna shit or vomit it out fun?
is the burning feel in all fibres fun?hell no.

is the cardio boring.yes.

is eating mostly pale taste always more or less the same foods enjoyable?not really.

are the hunger attacks,the hunger bangs and the almost panick like hunger attacks to go through great fun?tyhey certainly arent.

theres more comfortbale things to do.but can all do them after the gym.you out of shape fatties have not any advantage in life comfortabilty,you just never bother to move at all.

is it worth it?

well if youre not a faggeet and like woman flying at you like flies to shit,then its all worth it.

cheers,happy new year to all.that said,stop the excuses and sedantery lifestyle.

lay the fork down once in a while, you risking to swallow it one day by accident or something ;D
n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: why to be jacked+shredded.galeniko released onto the female peasantery
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 09:58:44 AM »
Just bite the bullet and write another book.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 10:00:43 AM »
Great post to start the new year with

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 10:04:14 AM »
Classic!  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 10:06:15 AM »
Great read.
Just what i needed to read while debating whether to leave gf of 7 years haha

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 10:08:15 AM »
I agree that worrying excessively about what the woman thinks and what her text message mean etc is a sure way to drive her away. I've been guilty of that. Women DO NOT like that, too needy.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 10:08:34 AM »
Great read.

The phrase "shit, or get off the pot" comes to mind.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 10:10:35 AM »
Certainly a confident mother-fucker I'll give you that.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 10:12:10 AM »
Certainly a confident mother-fucker I'll give you that.

I would be too if I looked like that. Of course, I wouldn't want to be that short. :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 10:14:12 AM »
lol..should write for playboy..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 10:16:37 AM »
Great read.
yah, the effort in the gym will reflect onto the life and charisma, if the roper peds is in place and diet etc.you know, if ones reasonable there will be the results period.

and when the results are there, no matter if relationship has been 1day or 7 years, if they bring the bitchy act, kick them ionto the trash junkyard of history.

lifes too short to waste even one single question about yes or no is she worth it.

first doubt,first bad gut feeling, kick her the fuck out.she be back if she really wants anyway.

the display of true confidence(not masked insecurity like many do, dont confuse the 2)will do the rest.

this doesnt mean one has to be an asshole to women, or the pretedn dominating part(like the idiot ueberman suggests it must be, theres always something waaay suspicious to me when a guy wants to dominate his girl in a relationship.its better to just enjoy it instead).
let them do whatever they want, dont infringe their freedoms, im always nice.but as soon gut feeling is weird or they start any act whatsoever thats suspicious, simply kick them out with never looking back.

what tje fuck do they think who they are hahahhaa.they are cumbuckets with human skin around it, and with past use date coming nearer every day.hahhaha.they got nothing, they relaceable by the factor 1 to 3 billion or whatever many women there are out there in the world.

if they want be dramatic and make your head hurt, leave it to some sucker who will do that work.by the time they start such things, the relation is shot to shit.move on to the next one and enjoy.

theres no such thing as "working on relationship"hahaha,whats nect vistiong a marriage or relationship councelor-advisor?what the fuck is he gonna fix haha.

glad you liked it :D
n

AVBG

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 10:16:53 AM »
Had me until "itchy vaginas"  8) ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 10:18:25 AM »
Early candidate for post of the year 2014

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 10:20:29 AM »
Early candidate for post of the year 2014

Front runner.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 10:21:50 AM »
this doesnt mean one has to be an asshole to women, or the pretedn dominating part(like the idiot ueberman suggests it must be, theres always something waaay suspicious to me when a guy wants to dominate his girl in a relationship.its better to just enjoy it instead).

That said, there is a non-trivial subset of the female population that very much enjoys the sub role.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 10:22:55 AM »
Galeniko should become a life coach.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 10:23:11 AM »
yah, the effort in the gym will reflect onto the life and charisma, if the roper peds is in place and diet etc.you know, if ones reasonable there will be the results period.

and when the results are there, no matter if relationship has been 1day or 7 years, if they bring the bitchy act, kick them ionto the trash junkyard of history.

lifes too short to waste even one single question about yes or no is she worth it.

first doubt,first bad gut feeling, kick her the fuck out.she be back if she really wants anyway.

the display of true confidence(not masked insecurity like many do, dont confuse the 2)will do the rest.

let them do whatever they want, dont infringe their freedoms, im always nice.but as soon gut feeling is weird or they start any act whatsoever thats suspicious, simply kick them out with never looking back.

what tje fuck do they think who they are hahahhaa.they are cumbuckets with human skin around it, and with past use date coming nearer every day.hahhaha.they got nothing, they relaceable by the factor 1 to 3 billion or whatever many women there are out there in the world.

if they want be dramatic and make your head hurt, leave it to some sucker who will do that work.by the time they start such things, the relation is shot to shit.move on to the next one and enjoy.

theres no such thing as "working on relationship"hahaha,whats nect vistiong a marriage or relationship councelor-advisor?what the fuck is he gonna fix haha.

glad you liked it :D

Id have left the bitch years ago mate, absolutley detest her. Just have 2 kids together and cant bring myselft to leave them and have to sell the house ect. Have been promised joint custody just need think it all over.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 10:24:13 AM »
Had me until "itchy vaginas"  8) ;D
they actualy said that themselves :D

one of them literaly said she cant hold back no more,all wet etc.

shame and fearless, in public, right infront other women, the group instinct was in the air, you know,like when a bunch of wild animals goes for the attack, a group dynamic is given birth to. :D

this is another showcase, the women want no writing texts about relationship problems, what they want was made clear above.sure one has to have money and work a job etc.but in the free time, its no secret what they really want.
when they so far in the rabbit hole to text weird messages that make men confused, then theres already soemthing way off and wrong.

the only thing that can happen from there is to be "will grant-ed" ;D

That said, there is a non-trivial subset of the female population that very much enjoys the sub role.
in one way or antoher, many do.
can be irl,or bed situations.one has to find out for themselves.

but the assumption that they all like it at all times in every aspect of life couldnt be further from the thruth.

this is why i facepalm myself over uebermans essays.

Id have left the bitch years ago mate, absolutley detest her. Just have 2 kids together and cant bring myselft to leave them and have to sell the house ect. Have been promised joint custody just need think it all over.
i adress this later
n

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 10:26:14 AM »
 ;D
a

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »
Your wrong galeniko.

Most juicers and guys with great bodies don't get a lot of pussy, if they didn't get pussy before they had a great body. This is just how it works. 

your are my height actually a bit taller than me your about 6'1 right? No homo but your face is above average IMO...you have that accent women go crazy for....trust-  you'd be pulling these hot bitches either way.

l

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 10:41:40 AM »
first off disclaimer, this is not made up or exegareted, this is as it happened.

this serves no self glorifying purpose, this is to encourage the out of shapeos and the ones in shape to stay in shape.

this is also the sledgehammer answer to the thread where grown men ask themselves how to REACT to a womans behaviour when shes having a shit on you.this is how you do it, you mkae sure they come at you, you do not make 6page threads wondring about what you should do next to pleae a woman bc she left you confused and insecure,haha, a thread full of 2000word essays every post.

first things first, new years night where all the women want some,they drunk,they more open.you make sure to smell good and be dressed good.
this means, not ultra tight pulloever or tanktop, but just s somewhat tight tshirt with not too long sleeves, so the guns are discreetly visibel.

so i satnd there before the bar-club and smoke a cig, inside numerous, countless women who were with their "best-compromise-lest-evil"choice of "boyfrend" have already eye fucked me to a point where its embarassing for all involved.they act like someone who has seen lambo for forst time in person and is overwhlemed now knwoing where to look at and in what order.

no thinking about what should i do when she texts me this and that blabla.

ok, so standing outside, clandsetlinely, discretly, as if its coincidental, holding the abs tight and the arms slightly under contraction, now coming walking along 2 girls.
my senses can tell from afar they want some.
as they aproaching, i hear the one of them "dammn, look at him", so i put on the multi million dollar hollywood smile and say hapy new years.
they come straight at me and they go"Look at him, hes pure muscle"(they talking about me shreddedness, make note, they dont say hes big guy, they say hes allmuscle, you fat permabulker fucks).
and then they go on "so sexy"blbla and ask me if i will allow them to touch my arms.
i tell them go ahead.they do so,and procedd to touch my chest,and abs, through the tshirt.

they ask if im with the chippendales.i reply no, im better than them.

by now, a slight female crowd is gathering around the spot, observing whats happening,the air is bathedin the breath of salivating mouths, itchy vaginas,glazing eyes.they realize the better of the marlboro man is standing infront of them.the fantasy they use when lonely in bed rubbing their clits.

i keep my cool under the pressure, and now think is the moment for the following.

i ask them"perhaps you want see the abs"they say yes, so i lift the shirt, exposing rock hard chiseled midescetion.

now one standyier woman comes and asks if she can lick them, i say sure.

now estrogenig chain reaction breaks loose, they ask do you have facebook(nah i dont).

another comes and tells me her number loudly as very fisrt thing, haha as if id memorize it.

they know no holding back at this point, all the ladylike behaviour is thrown out of the window(so much for asking what to do when woman sends wierd texts, you do not overcomplicate things), my shirt is now in acute danger of being torn apart.

one of the girl lifts up her skirt and has nothing under it,just pantyhose and says look at my abs, putting my hnad on her crotch area :D

another on slips her hands from the abs right into my pants ,grabbing the penis.other says she wet as hell and asks me if i want a blowjob right there right now, evry crowded place, full of ppl,middle of the city :D

i tell them all to calm down, i love them all, but one at a time.

then i annonce my phone number and they get their phones out to memory my number, as if its a special moment at michael jackson concert-gig.they ask to take pics etc blabla,i let them.

i dont say i like one in particular, i tell them can "holla at me" any time, the lot of them.

the situation calms down after this, i pick one and go on to spent the rest of night celebrating new year eve with.

in conclusion, the mroal of the story is, when you have the look and bit charme, you get away with almost everything,right in their faces.
do not overthink what women might think or do next.let them come at you.
do not hink too much, better spend more time in the gym, less time eating.

then earn your reward at snipping with the fingers.

this isnt even the whole evening,this is just to get the pint across.

you got one life, sitting at home and saying its not worth the effort, forc feeding yourself with oreos, this is akin to thworing your life in the garbage bin, dont cinfuse this fattie behaivour with "enjoying life".all the french food conaisseurs are fat disgusting fucks who break out on sewat waterfalls as soon they start moving.its disgusting.

are the gym session great fun,where you blast the muscles into deel pain zone?hellno.its not a nice warm feeling, theres easier ways to spend the day.
are the cardio sessions where your lungs scream for air, where you heart feels like youre gonna shit or vomit it out fun?
is the burning feel in all fibres fun?hell no.

is the cardio boring.yes.

is eating mostly pale taste always more or less the same foods enjoyable?not really.

are the hunger attacks,the hunger bangs and the almost panick like hunger attacks to go through great fun?tyhey certainly arent.

theres more comfortbale things to do.but can all do them after the gym.you out of shape fatties have not any advantage in life comfortabilty,you just never bother to move at all.

is it worth it?

well if youre not a faggeet and like woman flying at you like flies to shit,then its all worth it.

cheers,happy new year to all.that said,stop the excuses and sedantery lifestyle.

lay the fork down once in a while, you risking to swallow it one day by accident or something ;D

One of your best posts. Young fuckers read this thing carefully.

Ive personally found that what Gal wrote is true. Oh and FUCKING SMILE, not like some goofy bastard, but confident.

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 10:41:57 AM »
bahaha, I have some true storys like this on nights out where I have had women pretty much put it on a plate, with me making no effort whatso ever to try and get them interested,  just my body doing all the work, so i can believe every word of this... and these were some of the best looking women you'd find on a night out too.  Litrally licking my arms before they have even said a word to me and just straight up asking me to come out of the club and fuck them... and its ridiculous once a few start acting slutty around you the rest start seeing you as one of the top picks in the place and all start trying to compete with each other for your attention and one up each other.

This only ever happened when I was abusing the shit out of tren and in single digit bodyfat and tanned too though, was summer time and at the end of a quite successful cut.... Have never been able to get my body to that level where it stands out so much from all the other dudes in the place without abusing a fair few homeones (espceically tren) Being lean is crucial though, ive been on  nights out where im a similar level muscle wise and probably if anything look bigger in clothes cos of the fat ontop of the muscle... and the level of blatant interest is much much lower.

I dont exactly have the prettiest of faces either.. although wouldnt say im ugly...im pretty avg looks wise facially..(being lean helps a ton there too though when u have a nice jawline) body alone can go a long way in those kind of social settings really makes u stand out amongst all the other dudes.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2014, 10:42:23 AM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2014, 10:43:03 AM »
Your wrong galeniko.

Most juicers and guys with great bodies don't get a lot of pussy, if they didn't get pussy before they had a great body. This is just how it works. 

your are my height actually a bit taller than me your about 6'1 right? No homo but your face is above average IMO...you have that accent women go crazy for....trust-  you'd be pulling these hot bitches either way.

I am betting it's more genuine confidence. Betas fake it and it is as obvious as fake tits.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2014, 10:54:03 AM »
Your wrong galeniko.

well, a juiced body even when shredded can go wrong, even be counterproductive,its rare but can indeed happen.
it happens when the body masks insecuritye,as ive said further above.
if the confidence is real and fromt he hearth, it all works.the confidence mustnt be confused with arrogance.the moment they think you arrogant, share a smile or so.
never be intimidating,this will backfire haha.
yah true walking with ils will not get same return of investment.

height, well 6ft and above sure helps in general,thats true, but dont mean everything.

face, hm,when lean and gear laden, will look as good as it can on individual base, bit tan will help,good smell and a smile is often more valueable than good face per se.

no homo either btw, the accent is a no advantage here,am no foreigner here,lol.

this is true, just being pale, zero charisma never smile,walk ils jacked guy will not have as good results.

ofc were not talkng about 9s and 10s either here, these ofthen dont give  a fuck about me ;D

yes genuine confidence is all.

::)
whats up did you flip some heavy tires over newyear eve ;D
n