Author Topic: how much would an average pro spend on juice in a year?  (Read 33182 times)

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
how much would an average pro spend on juice in a year?
« on: January 09, 2006, 12:56:56 PM »
what do you guys think pros like Jay or Ronnie would spend on juice in a year?

Who is the biggest juicer do you think? I reckon its Markus...

I think Ronnie must spend at least $50,000 a year on juice and GH

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: how much would an average pro spend on juice in a year?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 12:58:27 PM »
what do you guys think pros like Jay or Ronnie would spend on juice in a year?

More than you could possibly imagine, negro.

Beyond your wildest dreams, son.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 01:01:25 PM »
how much Div? come on man you're the steroid guru

are to saying like $80,000 or something insane like that???

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 01:07:08 PM »
man thats alot, I wish I made that sort of money  :o

Doing gay stuff for steroids, man dunno what I think to that  :-\

thanks for the answer mindspin

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 01:16:17 PM »
if a pro obtained raw material and made it himself he could juice heavily pretty cheap.  said pro could hit 3g of test per week for a year for around $200-300 and not alot more for various other necessities, gh would be the only expensive factor.  lets say he got the gh for say $3iu and does 10iu per everyday, thats  around $10g for about a year, insulin is $32 a bottle and a bottle is alot of insulin.  it would cost more for a pro to eat 6,000 calories a day then to be juiced to the gills.  stories of $50g are stupid, that is unless the pro is that stupid which wouldnt suprise me in some cases.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 01:19:34 PM »
The elite are getting much of their stash for free, given to them by wannabies and schmoes who just want to be associated with the pros.  Others, are paying a high price, but it comes in the form of rectal penetration.  The rest, are paying dealers but often get a break since they are "pros".  The cost comes to $20,000 - $60,000 per year. 
you read my mind dude, i've known some pro PL'ers and Strongmen and these guys get huge price breaks on their shit and most of these guys sell the stuff as well and dip into their own supply, i knew one dude who had his shit in a huge shoe box.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 01:21:30 PM »
The cost comes to $20,000 - $60,000 per year. 

Since juice is basically a requirement for competing professionally, they should try to write it off on their income tax return as a cost of doin business.  :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »
Oh you people make me laugh.You really have no idea.Yes i paid for mine last year and didnt go over 5,000.I have know idea on your figures.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 01:26:17 PM »
Oh you people make me laugh.You really have no idea.Yes i paid for mine last year and didnt go over 5,000.I have know idea on your figures.

yeah, but you say you use very little

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 01:28:00 PM »

now somebody is gonna call lee a liar about this

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 01:32:35 PM »
Has anyone heard the commercials on some product that says it guarantees you to get taller.  I think short guys should take this.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »
Yeah and here is the shocker a little works thats why i am amazed that all the amatures i meet take so much more then the pros i have talked to.More dosen't mean bigger people.Steriods don't equal size and a pro card.Look around your gym how many people do you know using them and look like crap?Yes they will help if you have genetics and the rest.They are no miracle drug.

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 01:38:11 PM »
LMAO. Tell 'em Lee they must be thinking the Tommy Hilfiger line of gear. 10cc test $300. hgh kit $3000. lol

Gonna Beat Em'

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 01:41:08 PM »
Yeah and here is the shocker a little works thats why i am amazed that all the amatures i meet take so much more then the pros i have talked to.More dosen't mean bigger people.Steriods don't equal size and a pro card.Look around your gym how many people do you know using them and look like crap?Yes they will help if you have genetics and the rest.They are no miracle drug.

Lee, you have like amazingly rare and incredible genetics that make you responds to small amounts. Most people, including some pros, have mediocre genetics and need to ingest loads to getbig. Some of us couldn't get biceps as big as you even even if we juiced to the gills  :-\

You're right, we'd only get fat and puffy and look like shit  :-\

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 01:43:16 PM »
what ever happened to the good old days when you could get a bottle of Steris or Upjohn test for 30 bucks. :'(
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 02:00:04 PM »

..so why do the majority of the pro's complain about how much it 'costs them to compete, and I ain't talking bout pasta'?  We all know your stance here on your lower than most dosages, but clearly you're the exception.  Most pro's who are somewhat candid about their use go on at length about how even if they place top 3 at a show they come out at a loss due to the costs of competing (food, drugs, peripheral costs).

Just pointing that out.  But if it's true that the average pro spends even 10 G's a year only on the drug aspect, then that's an amount even the smallest endorsement could cover.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 02:03:24 PM »
Well even if they would use twice the amount Lee uses, that would still only be 10k.
So where's the 20-50k figure coming from? That's TEN TIMES the amount Lee talks about.
Z

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 02:04:01 PM »
$80,000????  I see that number thrown around and it is a number someone came up with out of their ass.  I know several people at my gym that take steroids at large amounts and look like fat blobs of crap for lack of a better term.  Look at it this way:

1. If the biggest secret to getting huge and ripped was to take large amounts of steroids, then there would be a buttload of new pros everywhere.
2. Like it or not, their are plenty of insure and jealous people out their "especially in bodybuilding" that won't admit to themselves that they just don't have what it takes to put on a bunch of muscle and by human nature look for some way to justify why they can't get that big.
3. Pro cycles vary A LOT; some pros take a lot more than others.

As for Lee, ask yourself one question.  Although I don't know him, I ask myself what would he gain with a lie?  Maybe he enjoys annoying people.  Maybe he knows some super secret stack that he could never disclose because if he did, everyone who took it would look like him so he give a super small dosage to throw people off.  From what I have read and heard, I am sure that if he took 5 grams of test a week, he would say something like "I take 5 grams of test a week but you would be foolish to try this without the proper training and genetics."  I mean, look at the members picture section on most steroid boards for gods sake.  I see some of these cycles and then the few people brave enough to post their pics.  Although I have seen some impressive shots, I have seen a lot more where I go WTF?  I was bigger and look better than that when I was 20 and didn't even take protein shakes yet.   

But I know that no matter how much you preach the truth, many will not believe and go into their "comfort zone" I guess if it makes you feel better to believe that $80,000 a year lie, then go ahead and believe it.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 02:07:43 PM »

So what your saying is....

there's a lot of anal pentration going on in your neck of the neighborhood?

;D

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 02:15:48 PM »
Depends what you're buying....pharmaceutical grade branded stuff tends to be expensive.

....i get mine from an underground dutch lab, own brand gear and cheap....even traditionally expensive gear like Primo is cheap if you're buying homemade.
C.U.N.T

comebackkid

• Getbig II
  • Purple Posing Trunks are So Tough!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 02:22:09 PM »

Lee,

I have had a question I've been dying to pose directly to you. If one concentrates on non-test cycles, perhaps using tren/deca or eq/primo/winny, how would one prevent the natural crash that comes post cycle? Its my understanding that a basic PCT won't save the person who doesn't use at least a replacement dose of Test?

Thanks in advance

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 02:44:42 PM »
Lee,

I have had a question I've been dying to pose directly to you. If one concentrates on non-test cycles, perhaps using tren/deca or eq/primo/winny, how would one prevent the natural crash that comes post cycle? Its my understanding that a basic PCT won't save the person who doesn't use at least a replacement dose of Test?

Thanks in advance

I don't know i am no doctor all i know is if the show is over i stop and that's it till next show time.I am off for 6 months at a time.Never loose size or strength.I have never had the mentality that some do that say OH I AM NOT TAKING ANYTHING SO I CAN'T GO HEAVY  or shit like that.If you think like that you are set to fail from the start.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 02:44:56 PM »
The most I spent on one show was- $2000-00,( even then I felt like shit) and probibly spent around 6 to 10k for the whole year(max)

I know for a fact Priesty spends F@#k all cause he takes F@#k all, thats the gods honest truth guys, shit we had a big debate about increasing his F@#k all dosages by 10%, prehaps thats why lee has been competting for so long with no health issues (except the odd repettive strain injury)and thats why lee has probibly alot more to come !!!also lee dosent use when he is not competting!!!

But in saying that I know first hand of some guys who would easily spend $30k per annum on there gear, some guys take up to 16-18iu of GH per day (thats where there big expence comes in), I know mates whom take up to 30 halo testin per day prior to a show( against my advice)

Heres the kicker though , most amature guys that are just good but not quite good enough are probibly the worst users, some of the doseages these guys take when they come to me is out there, some are taking 2000mg of test a week, and in all honesty they look like crap and sickly, then there is the genetic equation to be factored into it !!!

I also know guys who spend probibly in the area of 10-20k per annum on gear just to look good at  the gym and at dance parties ( go figure!!)

I personaly felt like crap when i tried to take larger doseages, so i never did, thats why i didnt spend that much, sure I could have dug deep and gone for it , but for what a failed liver , a dissolved kidney, why ???

Alot of guys in this game sell gear to cover there own use, so to keep there costs down, but then they become dealers and take the risk of paying a higher price, oh the merry go round of takeing the gear!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 02:44:57 PM »
Lee, you've posted on here many times about how little you take so why get so offended by these types if posts? We all know that you don't use test or GH and only use a little winstrol and Deca for shows. You've said it so much that I'm now a believer. Don't let these post get to you.

comebackkid

• Getbig II
  • Purple Posing Trunks are So Tough!
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 02:53:53 PM »
I don't know i am no doctor all i know is if the show is over i stop and that's it till next show time.I am off for 6 months at a time.Never loose size or strength.I have never had the mentality that some do that say OH I AM NOT TAKING ANYTHING SO I CAN'T GO HEAVY  or shit like that.If you think like that you are set to fail from the start.

No, Lee...you're better than a doctor because you've got real world experience, not info from a medical book whose publishing was financed by a pharmicutical company.

Do you suffer libido crashes? Do you shut down? I respect you immensely and look up to you. I hold what you've done, especially at this year's olympia in very high regard. I'm trying to pick your brain because the prevailing thought process out there is that test must be the base for every cycle. I'm no so sure about this...and your the best proof of it. Test gains in my opinion are the hardest to maintain. This is my motive for asking you.