Author Topic: how much would an average pro spend on juice in a year?  (Read 33217 times)

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: how much would an average pro spend on juice in a year?
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2006, 03:03:04 PM »
No, Lee...you're better than a doctor because you've got real world experience, not info from a medical book whose publishing was financed by a pharmicutical company.

Do you suffer libido crashes? Do you shut down? I respect you immensely and look up to you. I hold what you've done, especially at this year's olympia in very high regard. I'm trying to pick your brain because the prevailing thought process out there is that test must be the base for every cycle. I'm no so sure about this...and your the best proof of it. Test gains in my opinion are the hardest to maintain. This is my motive for asking you.
Basiclly your saying you want to wear a cape for him ??? I dont think Lee swings that way...comebackkid ::)

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2006, 03:04:38 PM »
Yeah and here is the shocker a little works thats why i am amazed that all the amatures i meet take so much more then the pros i have talked to.More dosen't mean bigger people.Steriods don't equal size and a pro card.Look around your gym how many people do you know using them and look like crap?Yes they will help if you have genetics and the rest.They are no miracle drug.
notice no response by the boy genius Mindspin ;)

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2006, 05:09:12 PM »
Oh you people make me laugh.You really have no idea.Yes i paid for mine last year and didnt go over 5,000.I have know idea on your figures.

What exactly did you take, if you care to share.  :)

And for the idiots that continually attack Lee or show him disrespect for some reason:

He's a PRO - actually, he's a top 5 pro and he has one of the best physiques on the planet and he chooses to answer questions here and post with us.  We should be thankful for that. The guy doesn't have to deal with answering any questions or commenting or spending any time here, but does because he wants to give something back to the body building community.  Why not stop attacking him and calling him a liar and start accepting his answers?

He's the most consistent and open and honest pro on ANY of the message boards.  Some pros will tell you the truth about a small area of thier life, others will lie about everytyhing.  Lee has been open about his training, his personal life (Go pick up the latest issue of MD and read his section if you want a real glimpse into what an amazing man he's turned out to be) and his usage which he doesn't have to talk about AT ALL.

Lay off the attacks.  Its useless, and wastes time.  Why not just ask a question, then accept his answer? 

Having said that - Lee, care to share what you did last year with that $5,000?  :)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2006, 01:06:49 AM »
No, Lee...you're better than a doctor because you've got real world experience, not info from a medical book whose publishing was financed by a pharmicutical company.

Do you suffer libido crashes? Do you shut down? I respect you immensely and look up to you. I hold what you've done, especially at this year's olympia in very high regard. I'm trying to pick your brain because the prevailing thought process out there is that test must be the base for every cycle. I'm no so sure about this...and your the best proof of it. Test gains in my opinion are the hardest to maintain. This is my motive for asking you.
What exactly are you asking? Do you think there is no HPTA crash when you do test vs purer anabolics or vice versa? ALL steroids shut you down.
Regarding test gains being harder to maintain: the more you gain the more you will lose post cycle. People say anavar or primo gains are easier to maintain. No shit! You didn't gain much in the first place so even if you lose 50% it's hardly noticeable.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2006, 07:51:49 AM »
Lee priest should have been in the upcoming superman movie. Instead, they cast a weak homo for the role...lol what a shame
Get Big, or Die Trying

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2006, 08:38:15 AM »
Yeah and here is the shocker a little works thats why i am amazed that all the armatures i meet take so much more then the pros i have talked to.More dosen't mean bigger people.Steriods don't equal size and a pro card.Look around your gym how many people do you know using them and look like crap?Yes they will help if you have genetics and the rest.They are no miracle drug.
PLEASE read this over and over again, it's coming from someone who knows what he's talking about. All of our wishful thinking that "Being a Pro is 80% steroids" is B.S The top guys can probably get by on $6-$10k per year

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2006, 10:05:32 AM »
I'd let the Weider's gang rape me for $ 80,000 worth of gear.  :-[

01thump

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 10:23:03 AM »
Its shocking that Mr. Lee Creast would even put his two cents in on this topic seeing how he is so genetically gifted and does not have to take much gear to look like he does...if i were him i would try competing with no gear I'm sure he would do well cause his genetics are so super human...it would be pretty interresting to know just how much gear these pros really do use but we will never know thats just how it is...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 12:19:43 PM »
Stay off the sauce kids.

MOS

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »
Oh you people make me laugh.You really have no idea.Yes i paid for mine last year and didnt go over 5,000.I have know idea on your figures.

you r probably the exception to the rule..
carpe` vaginum!

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 03:11:23 PM »
1.5 million dollars    CASH!!!!!

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2006, 03:53:24 PM »
People think the Professionals take $20K worth of gear because:
A.  Most dickweeds in the gym just suck.
B.  They (the abovementioned) think there must be some sort of "secret" exercises.
C.  They buy homemade and/or underdosed, or fake shit and wonder why they only gained 2lbs on 2gms/wk.
D.  They get ripped off even when they do happen to find quality gear.
E.  They train like pussies.
E.  THEY DON"T EAT.

I would say the biggest expense aside from those that overindulge w/ GH is FOOD
MikeMatarazzo.com

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2006, 03:54:43 PM »
People think the Professionals take $20K worth of gear because:
A.  Most dickweeds in the gym just suck.
B.  They (the abovementioned) think there must be some sort of "secret" exercises.
C.  They buy homemade and/or underdosed, or fake shit and wonder why they only gained 2lbs on 2gms/wk.
D.  They get ripped off even when they do happen to find quality gear.
E.  They train like pussies.
E.  THEY DON"T EAT.

I would say the biggest expense aside from those that overindulge w/ GH is FOOD
exactly right.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2006, 04:28:08 PM »
My take away from these observations, was that genetics played an undeniable role in determining top level success.  You can be juiced to the gills and train/diet like Dorian, but if you are not a mesomorph with aesthetic lines who responds to minute dosages of gear, then you'll never reach the top of this "sport"...

Well said.

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 05:33:46 PM »
Lee Priest is the man. I love his honesty, what other pro would tell you how much they spend on juice

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2006, 06:27:22 PM »
The elite are getting much of their stash for free, given to them by wannabies and schmoes who just want to be associated with the pros.  Others, are paying a high price, but it comes in the form of rectal penetration.  The rest, are paying dealers but often get a break since they are "pros".  The cost comes to $20,000 - $60,000 per year. 

demayo admitted in an interview tha tit cost him 15000 to do  his first pro show

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2006, 08:43:13 PM »
I'm willing to bet that Lee could compete completley natural and still place in the top 3 at the AC.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2006, 08:57:09 PM »
I'm willing to bet that Lee could compete completley natural and still place in the top 3 at the AC.

Then why can't he place top 3 when he's on??

GMCtrk

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2006, 08:59:59 PM »
Then why can't he place top 3 when he's on??

:o

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2006, 09:01:45 PM »
Its cool a pro Like LEE comes and sheds some light to you tools..(Well, some of you).
Gear doesnt mean crap. If oyu dont have the genetics, youll die, or totally burn out and get nothing form them if your doing insane amounts..these top pros are there because of the fabulous affect a mediocre amount has with their training and dieting.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2006, 09:01:56 PM »
Lee's a pro and a very good one. I don't know anything about steroids but this is like people who wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the face. I read that Arnold said he only juiced to not lose any mass when preparing for the contest. Before I didn't belive it. Now it seems possible. Arnold ate like a bottomless pit.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2006, 10:11:19 PM »

Doctors do have real world experience. You sound like some know it all punk, but realize you don't know a damn thing.

As for the pros. We already established in another thread that 50% of their gains come from juice. If this wasn't the case, they wouldn't shrink down to normal size when they retire. But that's because of their diet right? LMAO.
"Shut the F up and train"

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2006, 10:19:06 PM »
half the size? no way. anyway when they retire they let themselves go. what's the point of killing yourself in the gym and having a bodybuilder's diet if you're not going to compete any more? people get tired of doing the same thing for 20 years. schwarzenegger not only got off the juice but he stopped lifting. it's obviuos. he lifted for movies and then also once in a while too. Shawn Ray stopped lifting on purpose for a long time he says in not the same words that he has better things to do. if a pro got off juice but still trained as hard as he can and kept his diet he wouldn't lose as much muscle as people think. it's just common sense. when you retire you dont only retire from drugs you retire from all the other stuff too.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2006, 11:21:16 PM »
If you don't think drugs are a HUGE factor - irregardless of what the pros tell you - you are blind to the truth my friend. Just look at the top naturals compared to the top pros to get an idea.
"Shut the F up and train"

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2006, 11:30:17 PM »
but remember this... it's the talent pool too. more and more people take steroids so would-be great naturals aren't natural any more. so the top naturals aren't necesarily the best. also what i said about people retiring is true. let's take Yates. Sure he still works out but he probably doesn't follow a great diet and he probably misses workouts all the time because it doesn't matter any more.