Author Topic: Permacutting?  (Read 9956 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Permacutting?
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2014, 10:59:52 AM »
I hear ya` Che....actually,when dieting,I do get full, but it`s mostly caused by my stomach shrinking and waist getting smaller.

Those meals wouldn`t fill me up one iota if it was in the off-season.....it would seem like a snack.

I was one to always overdiet anyway,but I think it`s better to be cut at 2 weeks out than to be cut at 2 weeks after the show, which I`ve seen so many people do because they would equate their bodyweight on the scale to actual muscle size and be afraid if they saw the pounds dropping on the scale.

Fucking idiots......been training over decades of time and competing for years,but still have no clue as to how to get ripped.

I agree

dustin

« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2014, 11:03:40 AM »
I hear ya` Che....actually,when dieting,I do get full, but it`s mostly caused by my stomach shrinking and waist getting smaller.

Those meals wouldn`t fill me up one iota if it was in the off-season.....it would seem like a snack.

I was one to always overdiet anyway,but I think it`s better to be cut at 2 weeks out than to be cut at 2 weeks after the show, which I`ve seen so many people do because they would equate their bodyweight on the scale to actual muscle size and be afraid if they saw the pounds dropping on the scale.

Fucking idiots......been training over decades of time and competing for years,but still have no clue as to how to get ripped.

You've got the realistic approach. Get lean, stay lean if you bulk then just do it within a reasonable range. For some reason this flies over people's heads.

That's why I don't like to balloon anymore. With more than fulltime work, school, family, etc I'm not as lean as I'd like to be. But once I clamp down (without stims) I'll just never get fat again. It's so much easier to maintain than to fight tooth and nail to break through plateaus. And guys break through plateaus, then get fat, then have to endure the same struggle... too much time, money, drugs fo dat. AIN'T NO BODY GOT TIME FO DAT! ;D ;D

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2014, 11:04:26 AM »
Tren = my fatburner.

fucking ripped Wes , what's your height/weight.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2014, 11:08:21 AM »
Good post Dustin.

You can`t flex fat, and this leaning out then bulking up yo yo shit is so stupid........... because after using the "wet" compounds ( I love that stupid saying) and then dropping them, and using only "cutting agents" (love that one too) most guys that bulked look just the same as they did prior to doing so.

Most of it is just diet and activity level,but most have no discipline and rely on ridiculous amounts of gear that would be more suited to a guy the size of Dennis Wolf.

Just stay lean and build as much small amounts of muscle over time that you can.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2014, 11:10:22 AM »
fucking ripped Wes , what's your height/weight.
Thanks bud,in that pic I weighed about 172 or so............it was after training for a contest that I didn`t enter where I had to be at 165 for the weight class.

I`m 5'7.5" tall.......57 years old in the pic taken last winter.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2014, 11:16:19 AM »
Good post Dustin.

You can`t flex fat, and this leaning out then bulking up yo yo shit is so stupid........... because after using the "wet" compounds ( I love that stupid saying) and then dropping them, and using only "cutting agents" (love that one too) most guys that bulked look just the same as they did prior to doing so.

Most of it is just diet and activity level,but most have no discipline and rely on ridiculous amounts of gear that would be more suited to a guy the size of Dennis Wolf.

Just stay lean and build as much small amounts of muscle over time that you can.
yah the only difference will be somewhat diferent estrogen levels.

when fat and running test, estrogen levels will be high enough to make fatloss kinda hard.
when fat and running masteron and such, that wont convert to estrogen, but there will be plenty made in the fatcells.

running arimidex or similiar is way superior as far estrogen shutdown is concerned.

however,when lean,there really is a difference between peds,some make you hold water from cleanest diet, some you get away with daily bad small meal.

but yah for the last finishing touch or to get serious, the hardening drugs are superior and something like adex will be needed,or atleast of great help
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2014, 11:26:10 AM »
I agree Gal,but who gets fat.......not the guys in the last few pages of this thread that`s for sure!  ;)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2014, 11:33:49 AM »
I agree Gal,but who gets fat.......not the guys in the last few pages of this thread that`s for sure!  ;)
yah fat on steroids is terrible.esp on those causing estrogen sides and prolactine sides.

somthing like dbol or test has hefty estrogen conversion rates,this really fucks up things when one is fat.

estrogen so bad that it even overpowers the calories thing at times.i didnt know until recently that when fat cells grew enough they turn into estrogen making fabrics.i knew estrogen comes from the fat, but the ftter one gets, the more fabrics come to be.

makes one wonder how the pros manage dieting with so mch test and then insulin on top of that.
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2014, 11:35:52 AM »
I hear you,personally,if I`m running D-Bol or Test,I hold very little water unless I`m eating like total shit,then I look like total shit.

I wonder what Shizzos thoughts on this are............oh WAIT!  LOL  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2014, 12:35:28 PM »
I hear you,personally,if I`m running D-Bol or Test,I hold very little water unless I`m eating like total shit,then I look like total shit.

I wonder what Shizzos thoughts on this are............oh WAIT!  LOL  :D

Shitzu is pretty quiet lately. I hope this is a positive sign, we'll see..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2014, 02:31:19 PM »
Shitzu is pretty quiet lately. I hope this is a positive sign, we'll see..
YES!!  :D

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2014, 04:18:17 PM »
So if read this thread correctly, DNP is safe but Clen will damage ones heart valves unless a beta blocker is added?

lol oh brother.
®

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2014, 05:47:27 PM »
What many here consider a "permabulker" is, to my mind, simply a powerful-looking physique (no homo). The low, low bodyfat obsession some of you have is weird. Unless juiced to the rafters, it's next to impossible to be of considerable strength when struttin' such leanness.

So you're diced. Being a man who regularly trains with weights, yet weighing a weak-ass 180 pounds, is lame.

This. And instead of being insistent on showing off their biceps they feel the need to pull their shirt up at everyone they talk to, to show off their chicklet sized abs. Huge complexes and attention whoring insecurities.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2014, 05:58:45 PM »
So if read this thread correctly, DNP is safe but Clen will damage ones heart valves unless a beta blocker is added?

lol oh brother.
id say the dnp is much more dangerous overall, scvrew that "you just need to know the proper protocols".lol.

but i wouldnt be suprised if clen wold make someone with heart isuees drop dead one second to other.

This. And instead of being insistent on showing off their biceps they feel the need to pull their shirt up at everyone they talk to, to show off their chicklet sized abs. Huge complexes and attention whoring insecurities.
what you dont realize, i have done my time as permabulker, its an unpleasant feel, and unpleasant look, and terrible on joints and esp health.you walk around borderline diabetic with permanently altered bloodpressure as permabulker, its no good.

the body doesnt like too much weight.i can gain 40lbs of pure fat in les than one month and would look "huge" in clothing, dont care about that.

me personaly, im dead serious when i say i rather be skinnyfat with not an ounce of muscle on me than a permabulker again.
bc you simply can go on and enjoy life with lean thin face, none of the purple skin, none of the inflated cheeks and moonface.,those are repulsive to most women.
i didnt and never will be lifting for anyone but myself and the original intent was to get more women if possible, this still remains so.

if you cant flex it dont carry it.

seriously, to lose abs, id have to eat non stop like a pig, the discipline to just have visible abs should be within realm of possibility for a bbuilder.
comeon if one doesnt have abs its a joke.esp after years in the gym.
mustnt be shredded like me, but abs visible is no big deal.

i mean how can one even train properly when theyre fat?the body doesnt work optimaly at all when fat, it doesnt use up the food as effective and to lose abs means almost all day in sugarspike coma, not a good feeling when training.

every natural can walk round all year with abs visible
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2014, 06:08:34 PM »
Not speaking for powerlifters or strength guys,but if you`ve been trying to be a bodybuilder,and have not seen your abs since you were a kid,you`ve been doing something wrong.

I`ve seen tons of huge monstrous looking guys, but once the shirt came off,they looked like pure shit.

If they could bench 500 pounds for reps and stood on a beach  shirtless, while a 175 pound bodybuilder who had a hard time benching a max of 225 walked by shirtless who do the women look at?

You do the math.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2014, 06:49:30 PM »
What many here consider a "permabulker" is, to my mind, simply a powerful-looking physique (no homo). The low, low bodyfat obsession some of you have is weird. Unless juiced to the rafters, it's next to impossible to be of considerable strength when struttin' such leanness.

So you're diced. Being a man who regularly trains with weights, yet weighing a weak-ass 180 pounds, is lame.

wow not sure alex can recover  ;D

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2014, 06:55:49 PM »
wow not sure alex can recover  ;D

lol...  I rather be 240-245 the way I am now, strong as fuck with stamina than being washboard abs with a "stimulant" problem, "defective heart valves" and "shaky hands".. oh brother.

DNP of peace.
®

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2014, 07:04:03 PM »
fuck you , there is not fat there, just water  >:(

2 weeks before the show

:P