Author Topic: Adonis principles making the news: Science teacher loses 37lbs on McDonalds  (Read 21451 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
straps = pussy lifting.
Yes, because somehow they render gravity inactive in gym type environments.  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Yes, because somehow they render gravity inactive in gym type environments.  ::)

Actually, by using them you are telling the world that you have the forearm strength of a 90lb twink.
P

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
So what should I do to get rid of my bad chalk habit or what can I do?

Huh ???

galeniko

• Getbig V
Yeah I like limiting rest times to reduce chances of injury and increase fat loss....just started this method and I feel its best for me as I have a limited amount of time to train with my crazy work schedule. No cardio needed...two birds one stone.

hahahahahahha

monster tricpes hahahahha

why did you have the biceps surgicaly removed ? hahahahah

brutal pecs hahahahahah

why listen to this fool?

would you take car driving lessons from stevie wonder?

same thing.

@adam, mcdonalds had memos where they adviced their workers to not eat any of that crap.

if some retarded bodybuilder whos on steroids goes and believes this and eats at mcdonalds all day, he will soo run into health problems in no time.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
besides that this means fuck all a fattie shit out bit gut and bowel ingerdients and looks still like used pampers, this is a total joke and scientificaly fuck all representativve.

this spits on all scientific rules, anyone who ever read a book on scientific trial will know this.

this is an absolute joke.

n

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
besides that this means fuck all a fattie shit out bit gut and bowel ingerdients and looks still like used pampers, this is a total joke and scientificaly fuck all representativve.

this spits on all scientific rules, anyone who ever read a book on scientific trial will know this.

this is an absolute joke.

gal.....what time is it where your at?
Mr. AZ 2003

galeniko

• Getbig V
gal.....what time is it where your at?
11.17 am.i have refilled my girl with semen impaling her all night.

what exactl location coordinates is it where you at? ;D
n

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well good morning to you my good friend. It is 0222 am her buddie..cant sleep.
Mr. AZ 2003

galeniko

• Getbig V
Well good morning to you my good friend. It is 0222 am her buddie..cant sleep.
dieting ?the energy when hungry that dont lets you sleep?

oh brother, the times i have stared at my cailing and walls when dieting to fall asleep are countless ;D
n

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
dieting ?the energy when hungry that dont lets you sleep?

oh brother, the times i have stared at my cailing and walls when dieting to fall asleep are countless ;D

Yes....yes tick tack tick....and tack
Mr. AZ 2003

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Adonis,

Do you agree with this statement:

The primary non-genetic cause of obesity in America is the over-consumption of carbohydrates.

galeniko

• Getbig V

I watched this on the news the other day but the reality is this guy only ate the healthy options on the menu.

I mean if you gonna get a big mac and eat only the lettuce its not exactly saying much is it

I call bs

:)
aha!

hear here.

he probably worked out secretly too.

its a total misleading and truth twisting report from a to z.
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis,

Do you agree with this statement:

The primary non-genetic cause of obesity in America is the over-consumption of carbohydrates.
Nope.

It should read as follows:
The primary cause of obesity in America is the over-consumption of calories.  Thats the correct version.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
aha!

hear here.

he probably worked out secretly too.

its a total misleading and truth twisting report from a to z.
This guy didn`t.
Here you go.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

I frequently take 30 minute naps at lunchtime on my adjusting table. So it's face down but there is a face hole cut out. Very comfortable!

Solution: cut a face hole into your bed  :D

Glory hole of peace, fagget.
A

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

ROFLMAO, I am going to make that my avatar.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Nope.

It should read as follows:
The primary cause of obesity in America is the over-consumption of calories.  Thats the correct version.

While I can't disagree with your statement, IMO, it doesn't tell enough of the story.

From what I've seen, the most common meal eaten by fatsos in Chinese takeout restaurants is Chicken Wings & Pork Fried Rice; in Mexican restaurants, Tacos with rice and beans; Italian, several slices of pizza.

These are not high protein meals. Snack food aren't either. I would venture that most fatsos don't consume much more than 100 grams of protein a day. In other words, they're not overeating protein. However, most consume 400-500 grams of carbs, easy. So, in a weight loss program, I don't see how you can give equal weight to each macro.

galeniko

• Getbig V
the fattoes are fatties bc the eat to much of the calories dense stuff,typicaly high cvabr high fat stuff.

and they dont do any sports and arent very active at all.brutal mix for failure.

and yes to say cabrs ahve nothing to do with it is extremly ignorant.

ppl whould read some books at some times before they open their mouths.

not some bullshit misleading one man case from a tv show.

theres books out there where its explained how  a metaboism works.when those are read, its all understood.

its very siimple, and will stop the daydreaming and wishful thinking of easy diets.

n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
While I can't disagree with your statement, IMO, it doesn't tell enough of the story.

From what I've seen, the most common meal eaten by fatsos in Chinese takeout restaurants is Chicken Wings & Pork Fried Rice; in Mexican restaurants, Tacos with rice and beans; Italian, several slices of pizza.

These are not high protein meals. Snack food aren't either. I would venture that most fatsos don't consume much more than 100 grams of protein a day. In other words, they're not overeating protein. However, most consume 400-500 grams of carbs, easy. So, in a weight loss program, I don't see how you can give equal weight to each macro.
Fat grams?  ???  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
the fattoes are fatties bc the eat to much of the calories dense stuff,typicaly high cvabr high fat stuff.

and they dont do any sports and arent very active at all.brutal mix for failure.

and yes to say cabrs ahve nothing to do with it is extremly ignorant.

ppl whould read some books at some times before they open their mouths.

not some bullshit misleading one man case from a tv show.

theres books out there where its explained how  a metaboism works.when those are read, its all understood.

its very siimple, and will stop the daydreaming and wishful thinking of easy diets.

Its just too many calories.  Doesn`t make a fuck bit of difference where they come from.  A lot of people drink a lot of alcohol and get extra calories that way.  Makes no difference if its carbs, fats, protein, alcohol, too much will make you fat.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Fat grams?  ???  ???

Fat is high, as well, but, if they were to just get rid of the starchy carbs they'd take a lot of the fat with them. In any event, Protein isn't the issue. I'd bet most of the 10% bf and below people, here, eat more protein than does your typical 35% fatty.

Its just too many calories.  Doesn`t make a fuck bit of difference where they come from.  A lot of people drink a lot of alcohol and get extra calories that way.  Makes no difference if its carbs, fats, protein, alcohol, too much will make you fat.

What you're leaving out is the satiety effects of the macros.

It's almost impossible to eat 400-500 grams of protein. It's very easy to do so with carbs, and to a lesser extent, fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Fat is high, as well, but, if they were to just get rid of the starchy carbs they'd take a lot of the fat with them. In any event, Protein isn't the issue. I'd bet most of the 10% bf and below people, here, eat more protein than does your typical 35% fatty.
Who gives a shit what they eat?  They just eat too much.  You want to regulate what people eat now?  You want to punish people like me, who stay lean, eat a ton of carbs and whatever I want because I know not to exceed a certain caloric threshold?

Fuck that.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
This whole thing is nothing more than a damage control propaganda piece for McDonald's.

Their food is total garbage.  You morons who are sticking up for McDonalds are brain dead.

f450

• Getbig IV
This whole thing is nothing more than a damage control propaganda piece for McDonald's.

Their food is total garbage.  You morons who are sticking up for McDonalds are brain dead.

this.

and adonis you eat organic whole foods as much as you can, you have no dog in this fight.