Author Topic: F-You Congrgess, F-You Dems, F-You GOP, F-You Obama  (Read 7280 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: F-You Congrgess, F-You Dems, F-You GOP, F-You Obama
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2014, 03:56:25 PM »
Yeah, saw this coming. Blame the GOP instead of the minions who voted for this. Did you vote for Obama, ozmo?

No.

F-You Congress, F-You Dems, F-You GOP, F-You Obama

I don't blame the people who voted for OB or congress.  We have been far removed from a representative government for some time. 

My hope is that this wakes people up a bit and forces our reps to be a more accountable.

But that's another fairy tail.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2014, 04:50:29 PM »
No.

I don't blame the people who voted for OB or congress.  We have been far removed from a representative government for some time. 

My hope is that this wakes people up a bit and forces our reps to be a more accountable.

But that's another fairy tail.
do you blame the moronic fucks that supported this bill, support the politicians that supported this bill and continue to support them?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2014, 04:55:27 PM »
do you blame the moronic fucks that supported this bill, support the politicians that supported this bill and continue to support them?
. They are just moronic fucks lol. Cant blame them. 

Its just that how in good conscience can any rep vote for this?  I blame the people who pushed this bill, who voted for it, and the opposing party who recklessly allow themselves to be put in a position not to be able to stop it, and also suspect it still would have been crap either way. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2014, 05:01:57 PM »

Its just that how in good conscience can any rep vote for this?  I blame the people who pushed this bill, who voted for it, and the opposing party who recklessly allow themselves to be put in a position not to be able to stop it, and also suspect it still would have been crap either way. 
I dont get your line of thinking you have one party who misrepresented facts, burried information and flat out lied to get this bill passed and another party who tried to bring these things to the light of day and did not vote for this bill at all and you blame both.

Then you dont blame the idiots who not only voted for the shit heads who passed this bill but who continue to support them and this bill.

I think youre just really pissed off right now Oz, hopefully when you get a little time to cool off you will realize that this bill is the result of one party and one party only.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2014, 05:33:10 PM »
I agree.  I'm not a fan of the GOP Congress, but they're not responsible for Obamacare.  Democrats own this one. 

Meh...I think Repubs are every bit at fault.  They had more than enough time to address the issues that were pissing people off.  They repeatedly failed to get anything done about it even when they could.  There were some half-hearted attempts, but nothing that I would consider substantial.

And now, we're stuck with this mess.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2014, 05:40:07 PM »
What Skip said Tony

I blame the whole bunch sell outs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2014, 05:43:58 PM »
The entire system sucks

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2014, 06:04:34 PM »
What Skip said Tony

I blame the whole bunch sell outs

Meh...I think Repubs are every bit at fault.  They had more than enough time to address the issues that were pissing people off.  They repeatedly failed to get anything done about it even when they could.  There were some half-hearted attempts, but nothing that I would consider substantial.

I was going to say that this is the only reason that someone could be pissed at reps for. That being said they doesnt excuse the shit sandwich that dems and dems alone are force feeding the US public.

The reps had plenty of ideas both before obama became president and during the latest debate but they were soundly ignored by democrats.

I agree both suck but understand that on this issue the republicans suck a shit load less than the democrats.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2014, 06:30:21 PM »
Perhaps if the GOP was not a splintered party it would have had success at fighting this.  But they shot themselves in their own foot.  Sucks for everyone else.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2014, 06:50:05 PM »
Perhaps if the GOP was not a splintered party it would have had success at fighting this.  But they shot themselves in their own foot.  Sucks for everyone else.

Again..you voted for this and now you blame the GOP for not fighting it. This should have been fought in the onset of this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2014, 07:35:34 PM »
LMFAO yes its the GOPs fault they couldnt stop the idiocy of the liberal left.

Dont blame the idiots lying and buring facts, blame the ppl who were ridiculed called bigots, racist and sexist for trying to stop the stupidity for not stopping it. ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2014, 08:09:58 PM »

Excuse me--not to point out the obvious once again, but how did the GOP recklessly allow this to happen? The Democrats had a majority in both houses plus the Presidency when Obamacare was passed. The net effect of Obamacare was the GOP taking back Congress in 2010. The logically/ legally incoherent  Roberts decision which held Obamacare was constitutional might be the only thing you can hang your hat on.  

Let's also be consistent here. When Conservatives oppose Obama's agenda they are--obstructionists, racists, sore losers, terrorists etc.--- When they capitulate and make nice, they're sell outs--- You can't have it both ways.

Rand Paul has stood up against the Obama agenda and been mocked. Ted Cruz has stood up and been demonized. Funny how I have never seen a single post here from you giving them the respect they deserve. Who on the Democrat side has done anything except offer to eat human shit if it meant advancing the far left agenda?  

Just admit you (and everyone else who supported Obamacare) were dead fucking wrong and the base of the Republican Party was right on the money. Anyone who bothered to look at the substance of the law+ has an ounce of intellectual honesty could have told you that Obamacare was  a catastophe in the making.

And it is going to get much much much worse. The real fun starts in 2015. If you think its bad now, just wait.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2014, 08:24:55 PM »
Let's also be consistent here. When Conservatives oppose Obama's agenda they are--obstructionists, racists, sore losers, terrorists etc.--- When they capitulate and make nice, they're sell outs--- You can't have it both ways.
LOL Brutal fucking truth right here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2014, 06:00:48 AM »
Excuse me--not to point out the obvious once again, but how did the GOP recklessly allow this to happen? The Democrats had a majority in both houses plus the Presidency when Obamacare was passed. The net effect of Obamacare was the GOP taking back Congress in 2010. The logically/ legally incoherent  Roberts decision which held Obamacare was constitutional might be the only thing you can hang your hat on.  

Rand Paul has stood up against the Obama agenda and been mocked. Ted Cruz has stood up and been demonized. Funny how I have never seen a single post here from you giving them the respect they deserve. Who on the Democrat side has done anything except offer to eat human shit if it meant advancing the far left agenda?  

Just admit you (and everyone else who supported Obamacare) were dead fucking wrong and the base of the Republican Party was right on the money. Anyone who bothered to look at the substance of the law+ has an ounce of intellectual honesty could have told you that Obamacare was  a catastophe in the making.

And it is going to get much much much worse. The real fun starts in 2015. If you think its bad now, just wait.

Good post.  I am not a Republican, but it never sounded right to me when people criticized Republicans in congress for opposing Obamacare, opposing bigger government, opposing more handouts and more spending, "shutting down the Federal government" because they wanted Obamacare delayed.

I mean, whether or not you agree with Republicans in congress, aren't they just doing their job?  Aren't they just doing what they were elected to do?  Americans voted them into office, to do exactly what they've been doing.  And on Obamacare, they were right from the very beginning.  Had they compromised on Obamacare, then they would have deserved criticism and the wrath of their constituents.  

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2014, 07:37:53 AM »
Good post.  I am not a Republican, but it never sounded right to me when people criticized Republicans in congress for opposing Obamacare, opposing bigger government, opposing more handouts and more spending, "shutting down the Federal government" because they wanted Obamacare delayed.

I mean, whether or not you agree with Republicans in congress, aren't they just doing their job?  Aren't they just doing what they were elected to do?  Americans voted them into office, to do exactly what they've been doing.  And on Obamacare, they were right from the very beginning.  Had they compromised on Obamacare, then they would have deserved criticism and the wrath of their constituents.  

exactly.  the Republican party deserves criticism on several different fronts.  but to criticize them for the Obamacare debauchle, in my opinion, means that you really haven't been paying attention.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2014, 08:38:01 AM »

This is true. Not a single repub may have voted for it, but when shit got really heavy and the chips were down, the GOP establishment chose to cave and not fight. Even worse, they chose to actually side with the democrats and bash the few actual conservatives who actually did try to fight it. Cruz was demonized and bashed to no end by his own party.

So both parties are to blame...but not all republicans. The real contrast here is between the few conservatives who have been  warning of this all along and who chose to bravely make a final stand hoping their party would support them, and the gutless RINO GOP establishment that chose to throw them under the bus and repeatedly collaborate with the dems on every single thing they want.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2014, 08:40:08 AM »
Let's also be consistent here. When Conservatives oppose Obama's agenda they are--obstructionists, racists, sore losers, terrorists etc.---

Rand Paul has stood up against the Obama agenda and been mocked. Ted Cruz has stood up and been demonized.

Funny how I have never seen a single post here from you giving them the respect they deserve. Who on the Democrat side has done anything except offer to eat human shit if it meant advancing the far left agenda?  

This is all true.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2014, 08:54:58 AM »

I agree Republicans should have been more proactive on healthcare, but I don't see any way we can blame them for Obamacare.  The fact Republicans didn't get a bill passed that addressed the handful of issues that really needed to be handled doesn't mean they are to blame for Democrats ramming through a bad bill. 

Republicans didn't propose Obamacare.  None of them voted for it.  Obama signed it.  Democrats are still supporting Obamacare.  Democrats own this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2014, 09:14:52 AM »
 ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2014, 11:12:10 AM »

Just to be clear.  The Democrats are responsible for this bill.  They pushed it, they passed it.  I don't put sole blame on the repubs.  But i don't put sole blame on the Democrats.  Repubs are accountable for not doing enough to stop this bill.

Skip said:
.I think Repubs are every bit at fault.  They had more than enough time to address the issues that were pissing people off.  They repeatedly failed to get anything done about it even when they could.  There were some half-hearted attempts, but nothing that I would consider substantial.

John Matrix Said:
Not a single repub may have voted for it, but when shit got really heavy and the chips were down, the GOP establishment chose to cave and not fight. Even worse, they chose to actually side with the democrats and bash the few actual conservatives who actually did try to fight it. Cruz was demonized and bashed to no end by his own party.

Beach said:
I agree Republicans should have been more proactive on healthcare,

I'll take it a few steps further:

The Republicans lost elections in congress.  To the point were all repubs voting against DIDN'T FUCKING MATTER.

Lost them in 2006, did they gain enough back to make a difference?  NO.  They served up McCain, then Romney?  Are you kidding me?

And then the Repubs run other candidates that ONLY APPEAL TO ULTRA CONSERVATIVES and lose!     You stupid dumb fucks!

Then they fragment themselves with the TEA Party who end up looking like a bunch of grumpy hateful lunaitics to everyone else, with people like "I talk with God" Bachman that fucking looney toon.  

One of the points i am making here is that if the REPUBS didn't fuck up, we wouldn't be in this mess.

so fuck you, repubs, for being so dimwitted as to paint your self in a corner of "fantasy LANDSLIDE  land"

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2014, 11:44:03 AM »
Why don't we just blame everyone for Obamacare, the Dems, the Repubs, the Mexicans, the Chinese, the Palestinians, the Jews, the mailman, the dog....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2014, 12:07:47 PM »
Just to be clear.  The Democrats are responsible for this bill.  They pushed it, they passed it.  I don't put sole blame on the repubs.  But i don't put sole blame on the Democrats.  Repubs are accountable for not doing enough to stop this bill.

Skip said:
John Matrix Said:
Beach said:
I'll take it a few steps further:

The Republicans lost elections in congress.  To the point were all repubs voting against DIDN'T FUCKING MATTER.

Lost them in 2006, did they gain enough back to make a difference?  NO.  They served up McCain, then Romney?  Are you kidding me?

And then the Repubs run other candidates that ONLY APPEAL TO ULTRA CONSERVATIVES and lose!     You stupid dumb fucks!

Then they fragment themselves with the TEA Party who end up looking like a bunch of grumpy hateful lunaitics to everyone else, with people like "I talk with God" Bachman that fucking looney toon.  

One of the points i am making here is that if the REPUBS didn't fuck up, we wouldn't be in this mess.

so fuck you, repubs, for being so dimwitted as to paint your self in a corner of "fantasy LANDSLIDE  land"

I don't really disagree about Republicans not doing a very good job, but they really cannot be blamed for this law.  There is nothing more they could have done other than trying to stop it before it got the floor, voting against, voting to repeal it, and trying to stop its implementation.

And I'm talking about Republicans in the House and Senate, not Republican voters, etc.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2014, 12:08:08 PM »
Why don't we just blame everyone for Obamacare, the Dems, the Repubs, the Mexicans, the Chinese, the Palestinians, the Jews, the mailman, the dog....

No no, not the dog!

:)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2014, 12:09:14 PM »
Looks like the Affordable Care Act is complete disaster.

Read the real stories on some of the threads in the forum.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=513453.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=513312.0

Our representatives have screwed us over.

FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  

It is probably time for you to immigrate to some other country, huh?