Author Topic: Have any of you gents ever dated a Persian woman?  (Read 6037 times)

kohl

• Getbig II
Re: Have any of you gents ever dated a Persian woman?
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2014, 11:03:56 AM »
I did. Please come up with something I didn't date yet.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2014, 11:07:05 AM »
Good points Parker. When my buddy said she thought Hebrews were more manly, then she's in an abusive relationship, I asked him if she likes thugs, she'll be disappointed in me. He said no, she's not into thugs. But find it worrisome that someone is getting their ass beat in a relationship and they wont leave. Not that that would be a first for a woman. I've never understood this Stockholm Syndrome but it is real. You're right about relationship jumping. Women hate being alone.

I've never raised a hand to a woman in my life.  My mouth can do more damage than my hands ever could.  Then again, I'm an easy going dude. Those are some good questions to ask Parker and Ill do that if I like her picture.

She's a bad choice for you.  You're not manly at all.  And this bitch is from a cave in the desert.  You have many good qualities, I'm sure, but being desert cave manly isn't among them.  You seem more at home in a Barnes & Noble sipping an Orange Julius.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2014, 11:07:18 AM »
Nah.

me and Wiggs throw some shots over each other's bow occasionally....but neither one of us really gives that much of a fuck to chase each other around like a scorned lover.

Considering you always win, its not much of a fight.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2014, 12:45:40 PM »
Persians are ancient Aryans of peace.

Real Persians would not mix with Afros  :)

Hey Wiggs how is Amanda (& 4 juniors)  ;D

OBW, U a "Jew" (remember) & Jews don't bonks with others  ;D

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2014, 12:59:40 PM »
they dont like moores

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2014, 01:33:14 PM »
Dated a half Persian/half French girl.  Beautiful broad.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2014, 01:42:35 PM »
Considering you always win, its not much of a fight.

I dunno that knock out game line Wiggs pulled a while back was pretty good.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2014, 01:49:03 PM »
I'm not shocked that she likes negroes.  Most Iranians do.  And please refer to her correctly as Iranian.  persia is not around anymore.  It is not a kingdom.  Calling an Iranian Persian is like calling a dirty mexican American.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2014, 01:57:01 PM »
I'm not shocked that she likes negroes.  Most Iranians do.  And please refer to her correctly as Iranian.  persia is not around anymore.  It is not a kingdom.  Calling an Iranian Persian is like calling a dirty mexican American.
For some odd reason, Iranians around my way like to refer to themselves as "Persians".
I figured it's the "when you come to America call yourself want you want."
Because they came from Iran, as you stated there is no "Persia" listed as a country. The only things that I know that are referred to as "Persian" are rugs and a breed of domestic cat.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2014, 01:59:27 PM »
For some odd reason, Iranians around my way like to refer to themselves as "Persians".
I figured it's the "when you come to America call yourself want you want."
Because they came from Iran, as you stated there is no "Persia" listed as a country. The only things that I know that are referred to as "Persian" are rugs and a breed of domestic cat.

They know that Iranian is negative and is part of the axis of evil so they say persian to sound cool like the cat or rug as mentioned.  Same as how a lot of arabs claim to be armenian.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »
I dated a young lady from Iran for a while, she was nice and had really beautiful titties.

She had made a friend of vodka though and I wasn`t really into hanging around for the trainwreck.

word, dated one had some beautiful beautiful breasts, she has frieds w/ crown royal though

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2014, 02:17:52 PM »

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2014, 02:24:39 PM »

They know that Iranian is negative and is part of the axis of evil so they say persian to sound cool like the cat or rug as mentioned.  Same as how a lot of arabs claim to be armenian.
There is also a time in history when The Persian Empire was quite a factor in world affairs. It is not known as the "Iranian Empire", so to be  Persian sounds more prestigious and connects you to a once great period in history.

To be fair, the language spoken in Iran is known as Persian or Farsi. No one really says, "I speak Iranian."

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2014, 02:31:42 PM »
Expect to meet someone that's selfish and stubborn as fuck,hit and run ;)

the trainer

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2014, 02:44:33 PM »
I had a turk once, said women tend to offer their arse only to keep their pussy pure for their future husband?

Dunno how true that is!

Fucking a woman only in the ass seems like a good deal.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2014, 03:33:17 PM »
I'm talking from Iran. A buddy of mine has been trying to get me to go out on a date with this Persian woman he knows. She's 36, no children, never married and apparently really beautiful. She's actually from Iran and has an accent. I asked him what's her issue as in why is she 36 not married and no children and hot. He said he didn't know. I've never been with a Persian. What can I expect? For whatever reason she only dates Hebrews, not too sure how I feel about that. My buddy who is white asked her why and she said because she feels Hebrews are more manly. (Ok I guess). Anyway she wants the same thing I want. Marriage and kids and at 36 her clock is ticking. I want to find out as much about modern Persians before I make a Machmood Wiggmadinajad. BTW, she's classy and happy go lucky type. I'll admit my interest is piqued.

One thing to note is that she is currently in an abusive relationship with another Hebrew she wants out of. I told my bud I don't get involved in stuff like that. If she wants to date, she needs to cut that negro Hebrew off. My buddy met the guy and said he's really insecure, not good looking and he doesn't know how she hooked up with him. They've been together for a couple years. I'm not the captain save a hoe type. Not my style. I'll meet her to feel her out but that's it until she leaves this sorry ass negro that's been hittin on her.

you do realize she doesn't see you as a 'hebrew'.. you're just an American black man.... and she's a mudshark. they're all the same.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2014, 03:45:16 PM »
Persian women are beautiful, educated and well fit.
#

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2014, 04:18:50 PM »
You'd seriously consider seeing a woman in her 30s, one that's even older than you? Come on, you're an intelligent guy, surely the alarm bells are ringing. No relatively sane/worthwhile woman is single at 36, regardless of race.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2014, 04:48:09 PM »
Persian women are beautiful, educated and well fit.

Agree, my hairdresser is of Persian origin & looks like Penelope Cruz.
Old Italian barber across the road of her shop now hates me  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2014, 06:32:26 PM »
You'd seriously consider seeing a woman in her 30s, one that's even older than you? Come on, you're an intelligent guy, surely the alarm bells are ringing. No relatively sane/worthwhile woman is single at 36, regardless of race.

This.

But in Wiggs defense he's also in his 30s and single.  ;)
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2014, 07:11:31 PM »
If you do it, then the terrorists win.