Author Topic: Article about guy who got muscular - comments from women saying prefer him fat  (Read 13485 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Women always make nice comments about my body......even at my age.

Of course I`m not a 315 pound big gutted freak.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
typical,,,wanna see my pics,,i dont care what u think of me,,thats the beauty,,im not insecure,,i dont want ppl on internet do think im cool or in shape,,dont givea  fuck about their opinion,,where others,,,exact opposite,,,inseucre = want approval = love attention.

women love those big penisis,,,fella with huge dick,,,any girl u like,,,she will swallow his cum and spit in ur face if he ask her too,,,she dont care about your old dry feeble fragile frale lookin muscles,,she wants that big thing that fills her mouth and twat,,,,be it attached to short fella,,20% fella,,hairy back fella,,she dont care,,she will milk it and spit the milk on u if he ask her too,,,she will spit mouthfulls on your wasting flat muscles or if u bulk our smoothe sodium muscles

bbrower

• Getbig II
mad i called u an old drugged out looking mitt romney/  not my fault sunken in eyes,,lean face?  hiv type lean face,,,i call myself a stud/ i think u call urself one,,,u the one looking to impress dorks and dufuses on the internet,,i dont want to impress any internet bros,,,,u are typical bodybuilder,,u want attention,,u insecure,,u want to be "sexy",,,u are an old man body with mentality of an anorexic high school cheerleading barfing in bags and hiding them from parents so boys at school will think she is pretty,,yep typical bodybuilder,,,insecure,,,seek approval,,,eager to impess anyone,,even nameless picturless internet handles on message board,,typical bodybuilder,,,i back nothing up,,i dont try,,i just spit the truth,,spitting the truth in a face of a bodybuilder and hurting his ego,,when u find out what drives a bodybuilder,,insecurity,,u can hurt him and hurt feelings with simple stroke of keyboard,,lol,,,2 funny,,,and i already post very little be kinda hard to post less,,,i think i post just the right amount :)
How the hell does someone who doesn't workout or look to improve fitness level end up on this site? Odd behavior

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Somebody`s posting while getting high.   

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Some of these posts are in serious need of a No Homo disclaimer at the end, not sure what prompts someone to post several walls of text about cocks.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
All women commenting they liked him fat... are fat themselves. When he was fat, they may have had a shot at him. Now their hippopotamus-sized heinies would scare him off, because the kid has options.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This guys comment is the best:

Good effort, but the truth is, most women don't want a bloke who is obsessed with his looks, as this guy must be to get a body like that. Most women just want a confident, healthy guy. Guys who are obsessed with the gym are rarely attractive. Shame his ex is so shallow, and he definitely shouldn't take her back!

Translation: I am out of shape and I want to convince myself that a guys muscular body does not matter.
X

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
This guys comment is the best:

Good effort, but the truth is, most women don't want a bloke who is obsessed with his looks, as this guy must be to get a body like that. Most women just want a confident, healthy guy. Guys who are obsessed with the gym are rarely attractive. Shame his ex is so shallow, and he definitely shouldn't take her back!

Translation: I am out of shape and I want to convince myself that a guys muscular body does not matter.

Also nice that having the discipline to work out and not eat shit = being obsessed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Also nice that having the discipline to work out and not eat shit = being obsessed.

Yes, how crazy is it to eat healthy and care about our bodies  :o :o Its crazy that people are deemed obsessed just because they eat healthy. Crazy.
X

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Almost all women, no matter how intelligent they are, are engaged in a pissing competition with their friends. Even if it's subconscious, they all get together and compare what they have with each other. And that's when the justifying starts.

Husband/boyfriend is a fat piece of shit......BUT - he's rich! Yay. I win.
Husband/boyfriend isn't as good looking as my friend's partner........BUT he has a huge cock! Yay - I win!
Husband/boyfriend doesn't earn 7 figure salary.......BUT he's got an incredible body and is better looking than anyone my friends have. Yay - I win.
Husband/boyfriend is generally a loser. Doesn't make any money. Is out of shape............BUT - he's such a nice guy and is so good to me.....Yay - I have the nicest partner of anyone (fuck - I'm still the loser...)

This is how women think. It doesn't really matter if you're in shape or not, so long as you have something they can hold over their friends (even if it's just kept to themselves).

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Having said that, most of the women who say they don't like fit/muscular physiques change their tune pretty quickly once they experience one.
Just my experience.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
If you're 6% ripped with some muscle on you and can hold a conversation with a female you'll get laid 3 out of 4 times. I'm 20 in a small ass town in Illinois and I'm speaking from experience. The bigger the area the higher the percentage of getting laid, being ripped bypasses the need to have good game you can be an alright talker and still pull females. If you're soft and a great talker you'll pull just as much as a ripped dude just less quality. And if you're a good talker and ripped you'll pull anything that left the house with the faintest thought of putting out tonight.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
People don't understand I went from being an Obese fat fuck compulsive junk food eater to being an exercise addict and exercise bulimic.

They think I am trolling or talking shit.

I cannot take a single day off from training without wanting to literally cry.

I get depressed if I don't exercise for a certain amount of time.

I have had so many injuries and trained trough so much pain you cannot imagine.

People telling me well why can't you just take a day off?

They don't understand that I CANNOT.

It's really fucking frustrating actually

There IS a middle ground.....you just need to learn it.

I think everybody on this board has been what you are going through. When you first start into this lifestyle you start seeing and feeling results, and get hooked. It's an addiction. It's all you know and it's what you live.

After a while, you start suffering mentally though. The physical suffering is truly mind over matter, but the mental suffering is a whole different ball game. That is where I think you are at.

I wish I could tell you how to get to that middle ground, but you need to find it yourself. And you will. The suffering will eventually become too much. It does for us all.

And once you hit that middle ground you feel great, and look great.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
If you're 6% ripped with some muscle on you and can hold a conversation with a female you'll get laid 3 out of 4 times. I'm 20 in a small ass town in Illinois and I'm speaking from experience. The bigger the area the higher the percentage of getting laid, being ripped bypasses the need to have good game you can be an alright talker and still pull females. If you're soft and a great talker you'll pull just as much as a ripped dude just less quality. And if you're a good talker and ripped you'll pull anything that left the house with the faintest thought of putting out tonight.
you are 20....nuff said.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Be virile, fit and have your own head.
The problem with obsessed primadonna men who are into their own bodies... they're crossing into female territory which is the deadlier than being a level 800+ WOW player.
Women are the beauty part of nature - men are rugged, handsome and better have their act together.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Broads are all nuts..the less you worry about how you look to them and instead work on how you look and feel for yourself the better you'll do with them.

qbkilla

• Getbig III

and then you woke up and your internet post came true

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Broads are all nuts..the less you worry about how you look to them and instead work on how you look and feel for yourself the better you'll do with them.
QFT

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

Thank babe, I know but it is what it is. xx

Yep.

We've all been there.  8)

I was aware of it too. I knew I could reach a middle ground because others had done it and were doing it.....but there is a fear of giving up the lifestyle.

Having a cheat would guilt on me for days after.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
There IS a middle ground.....you just need to learn it.

I think everybody on this board has been what you are going through. When you first start into this lifestyle you start seeing and feeling results, and get hooked. It's an addiction. It's all you know and it's what you live.

After a while, you start suffering mentally though. The physical suffering is truly mind over matter, but the mental suffering is a whole different ball game. That is where I think you are at.

I wish I could tell you how to get to that middle ground, but you need to find it yourself. And you will. The suffering will eventually become too much. It does for us all.

And once you hit that middle ground you feel great, and look great.

Best post in this thread.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
you are 20....nuff said.
What's worse, he lives in a small ass town. No latinas! :'(

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
BANG!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
There are far bigger underlying issues at stake here you just don't get them.

Cool, because I couldn't care less.
Y

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Ice gets that comment all the time.

nasum

• Getbig III
the insecure army comes out in spades, posting shirtless pictures to impress men over the internet and insisting on how many girls they've fucked. ::)

it must be a painful life for one's self worth to be tied to your body fat percentage.

It depends on cynical you want to be about another person's achievement.

Galenkio's physique is beyond superb, he deserves every last vagina he's fucked down to the last fleshy membrane.