Author Topic: Article about guy who got muscular - comments from women saying prefer him fat  (Read 13486 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
God I love you so much right now for actually listening and understanding, you actually get me. THANK YOU.

80% of posters on this board do.

However you're still new.....we have no choice but to put you through the thunderdome still.

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

bigmc

• Getbig V
uncle junior is full of shit

lmao at him calling bikini slut babe
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
uncle junior is full of shit

lmao at him calling bikini slut babe

Care to elaborate on this?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Care to elaborate on this?

i cant be arsed

he is a gimmick
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
i cant be arsed

he is a gimmick

I could care less who's a gimmick and who isn't. As long as they contribute to the conversation decently it doesn't matter.

He seems to be articulate and entertaining. That's good enough for me.

bigmc

• Getbig V
I could care less who's a gimmick and who isn't. As long as they contribute to the conversation decently it doesn't matter.

He seems to be articulate and entertaining. That's good enough for me.

knock yourself out then babe xx
T

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
It depends on cynical you want to be about another person's achievement.

Galenkio's physique is beyond superb, he deserves every last vagina he's fucked down to the last fleshy membrane.

it is. he's got an amazing build. so do shitloads of guys on here.

all i'm trying to point out is that aside from being briefly impressed by it or wanting a picture of the guy on their phone's wallpaper, 95% of women aren't so enamoured with it. maybe the college age girls, and hell if your goal in life is just to slam 21-22 year old bar skanks then by all means go for it (protip: you can also achieve this just by having "personality" and buying them drinks).

i worked in bars for seven years, okay? i saw more random hookups than you could possibly count.  the amazing thing is how often the shredded dudes dressed to the nines trying to show off the muscles went home alone, but the skinnyfat guy who acted like a top dog hooked up with a girl in the back seat of his car before coming back in to take someone ELSE home for the night.

this isn't to justify my own shit physique, or even to say that gal and no one and the rest shouldn't do what they're obviously VERY good at doing. just that if the goal in mind is a "pussy pulling" body ( ::) ) then the size of your biceps matters a lot less than the size of your bank account and the strength of your shoulders matters less than the strength of your character.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
It depends on cynical you want to be about another person's achievement.

Galenkio's physique is beyond superb, he deserves every last vagina he's fucked down to the last fleshy membrane.

superb?  u mean small dry flat frale weak looking? easy to impress u. and u worship his cock what makes u think he has so many vaginas,,cuz he says so on internet.  i fucked as many as he fucked plus one,,so now u wanna cock worship me? 

try justin beiber or a pro athlete,,,they will fuck girls that would spit on all the guys on this thread if you ever lookeda t them,,,literally spit on u,,,some of those guys never even workut,,,so u have to dedicate your life to pull some measly crack whore vagina while other guys dont have to workout a day in their life,,,u should be cock worshipping them.

then thre is the fellas with huge cocks,,,that make every girl that laughs at muscle dufus drool,,they pull out their cock and show it to the girl that regjected muscle geek and she gets on 2 knees and sucks it,,i mean what women wants a thin frale 6-7 inches that has trouble staying hard when switching positions,,,and u wonder why so many white women do black men,,im not black btw,,,,,but white guys in general are pansies who are scared to death of most things,,,now bodybuilders,,,add insecurity of a little girl in there and wanting to be "pretty" its easy to see why a woman just wants to find a skinny guy with a big long schlong to have shoved in her holes while the bodybuilders are lucky to get the local white trash milf from the trailer park.....hell a drug dealer pulls more pussy in a year than a bodybuilder does in his life,,,and he has money too,,,the bodybuilder is a legend in his own mind,,,fuled by his insecurity and desire to impress women that he was not endowed with, so he endures health problems and slave labor in the gym to only compete at a very low level and becomes a legend in his own mind eager to inform his gym friends every time he gets laid and eager to post pics of himself shirtless for other men so he can get complements and feel good at night

i workout too,,just pointing out the obvious that no one seems to want to hear,,,truth not very popular,,,complements and feel good posts are popular it seems,,,internet high fives and make out bros feel good i gues,,,but one guy comes on and said truth,,,,i guess im on drugs now or dont lift,,too funny lol

galeniko

• Getbig V
hey cockkilla,haha, how long till we see your pics?

why dont you post them? ???

surely, if shredded body isnt the key, confidence will play a big role?

why dont you have the confidence to post pics?how come? :-\

you dont believe stories that been closely reported with pics and all, yet you have yet to make yourself seen??

show me the ways, "stud" :D
n

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
news flash: women are not as concerned with appearances as men. bar skanks might flock to the guy in the shmedium shirt flexing the guns and women obviously like peeking at the guys on TV, but that's about it. they interpret that look as being self-obsessed, vain, and shallow (for evidence, just look at the posting history of the guys on here who are the most focused on how lean they are or arm size ::) ).

not saying women aren't shallow in their own ways (the rich ugly guy who pairs up with the dumb-as-fuck model, etc), but you wanna do an experiment, guys like galeniko and anabolichalo? put up a youtube video of yourself posing and flexing. count how many women comment. that should tell you all you need to know about who's REALLY impressed with your physique.

the same goes for all sports related youtube vids

all the comments are from males

E
E

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
superb?  u mean small dry flat frale weak looking? easy to impress u. and u worship his cock what makes u think he has so many vaginas,,cuz he says so on internet.  i fucked as many as he fucked plus one,,so now u wanna cock worship me? 

Get that lean and then talk about size. Galeniko is super lean and holding that is a bitch. All you permabulker internet heros think you'll look like a nationals competitor when you diet down.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Get that lean and then talk about size. Galeniko is super lean and holding that is a bitch. All you permabulker internet heros think you'll look like a nationals competitor when you diet down.
you know, its very funny when the fatties are too scared to post a pic.

they argue out of they own fatso asses, while me i been there, fat,shredded, i can talk from experience,direct relating, all else same, just bodyfat different.

its night and day period.

as for the getting shredded, theres 2 reasons why they dont,they know when the fat is gone, nothing will be left, and lack of willpower.

as for the comments, i had youtube comments from females they asked generaly if im retarded ;D ;D
n

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
this gimmick has the gh15 verbage it seems....surely this has been noticed.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

you dont believe stories that been closely reported with pics and all, yet you have yet to make yourself seen??

He has a great physique.  Writes like a lunatic, but yeah he's big n shredded

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
What has been termed the "middle ground" is (for me) that point at which you care about how you look and feel but no longer obsess over it.

So many guys think, "If only I could get a six-pack" and then run out to the store and buy several with which to drown their dreams in.  At the opposite end of the scale you have the folks that are mannequins.  They look real but unreal and all because they have a schedule to live instead of a life.

A life worth living is also one worth respecting.  Balance.    

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Lol right, guy was fat before, turns in to a board shorts olympia looking guy, women say they preferred him fat in the comments  ::)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2536446/Medical-student-dumped-chubby-professional-bodybuilder.html

probably fat chicks with stinky pussies
K

Army of One

• Getbig V
What has been termed the "middle ground" is (for me) that point at which you care about how you look and feel but no longer obsess over it.

So many guys think, "If only I could get a six-pack" and then run out to the store and buy several with which to drown their dreams in.  At the opposite end of the scale you have the folks that are mannequins.  They look real but unreal and all because they have a schedule to live instead of a life.

A life worth living is also one worth respecting.  Balance.    

This middle ground can exist after first year of serious training, I'm all for being a monk for the first year and blowing up though.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
This middle ground can exist after first year of serious training, I'm all for being a monk for the first year and blowing up though.

This. First get the 20" guns, then sit around preaching the "middle ground" like a doosh.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
mad i called u an old drugged out looking mitt romney/  not my fault sunken in eyes,,lean face?  hiv type lean face,,,i call myself a stud/ i think u call urself one,,,u the one looking to impress dorks and dufuses on the internet,,i dont want to impress any internet bros,,,,u are typical bodybuilder,,u want attention,,u insecure,,u want to be "sexy",,,u are an old man body with mentality of an anorexic high school cheerleading barfing in bags and hiding them from parents so boys at school will think she is pretty,,yep typical bodybuilder,,,insecure,,,seek approval,,,eager to impess anyone,,even nameless picturless internet handles on message board,,typical bodybuilder,,,i back nothing up,,i dont try,,i just spit the truth,,spitting the truth in a face of a bodybuilder and hurting his ego,,when u find out what drives a bodybuilder,,insecurity,,u can hurt him and hurt feelings with simple stroke of keyboard,,lol,,,2 funny,,,and i already post very little be kinda hard to post less,,,i think i post just the right amount :)

post a pic
all drugs - TPPIIP

qbkilla

• Getbig III

i dont play part of impress people on internet,,,,confidence means u dont give a shit what people think of u,,,,a dork with low self esteem,,u care to impress others,,very much,,infact,,,your self worth is all on what people think of you, how they precieve you,,,even random dufus on internet you want to be his hero,,,your not my hero your just some guy,,seen the pics,,,you are what i call a guy with small physiqe where head looks very large on body,,,anyone i look at and say "that body/head combo makes the head look large and the body small",,,this is not good physique,,,,,the head should look tiny on the body,,,not the big head make body look tiny,,,what u have going on is a very silly look,,,u may be able to take pics at angles and make self look muscular,,but in person u walk around any average gym and you are the small guy,,,the guy at club no one has any fear of fighting,,,because physique is overall small,,,very small frale person,,this is just my opinion,,,,,20 year old bloat bags and skinny fat 17inch arms maybe impresses,,,i just dont like teh big head tiny body look,,i like some meat on person,,,and dont care to post a pic ,,so assume im fat dont bother me :) maybe i am

Nomad

• Getbig IV
permabulker meltdown?

all that fat must be boiling,,,
all drugs - TPPIIP

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
lol,,,at this topi,,here is the truth...

girls do not like guys that are muscular,,,for many reasons,,,most guys that are muscular,,they want to believe that girls like them,,becasue this justify to them their obsession with gym stupid diet obsession with taking hormones,,,lol,,,every muscle head = a legend in his own mind,,and no one elses mind,,but those hand full of 18 year old 160lb pricks who would think it is cool to one day be him....

fact,,,many guys bodybuild because they have small dick
fact,,,most bodybuilder have small dick
fact,,big body makes dick look smaller

if there is one thing girls liek,,,it is a big dick,,,no i dont mean 6-7 inches,,haha,,that is junk,,,,many girls have 8 plus rule

let me repeat,,,there is some thing on frums where some bloated fat shit,,,like 2 guys who post here guess who they are both got kicked off other board,,,2 bloated fat insulin shit whales,,these guys are obsessed,,they lift because they have small penis and in high school they ask girls out on date and the igrl say no only to find out later she had sex with everyone in school cept them,,the basketball team? they gang bang her,,these 2 guys,,,not even a date, not even a number,,so they try to overcompensate with roids roids roids..

they deep down hate women and wanna bang all the woman out of self hatred and pity and every time they get luck they think they are king of the word and do a little dance but they dont realize they still suck with women and anyone who does them is a whore who will do anyone,,with 20% less work then the bloated retard put in..

so when dumbass one thinkgs he did something amazing and got sex and he posts a thread on it,,and  bunch of other pussy hungry suck at life suck at girl 18 inch or 17 inch bicepts bloated insecure little bb.com dorks read it,,and give him internet props and internet high fives "lets see pictures bro"  "ur the man"  "u banged a chick? what ? i wanna be you some day" then it looks like girls like bodybuilders,,but id see these same threasd on fat little keg drinking frat boy boards or deer hunting board or sports chat board,,if only those guys were as insecur and gave a shit what a bunch of twinkies on internet think of them..

fact,,,some muscle geek start flexing his muscles take off his shirt at party,,then some guy with 9 inch dong pulls out his dong,,no one will pay attention to muscle geek,,,girls will be salivating over the 9 inch monkey,,,,140lbs,,120lbs,,,5'9,,,6'1,,acnie,,they dont care,,they see a big penis and they are in love,,the muscles,,hahah, only for freak factor entertainment they look for 5 seconds and say neat them barf

5 girls at table having drinks and dinner,,some girl pulls up pic of her little boyfriend and his muscles,,,,then another one pulls out a picture of her out of shape boyfriensd 9 inhc monkey,,who u think all the girls at the table think has a better boyfriend?  u guessed it,,they will take inches uglyness and out of shape over muscles and a little 6-7 inch pogo stik that prolly isn't even thick and doesnt fill them up completley or hurt them,,,

girls are not impressed with muscles,,not the stupid ones,,not the smart ones,,they actually turn them off

go ahead and flame i finish my bagel and go to bed,,nite nite

serious question, are you gay?

why would you be on a bodybuilding forum if you think this? 

if you're straight why do you have an interest in a "gay" activity?

why are you at parties where guys regularly whip out their cock?

E

E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Qbkilla, is that a diss against me??
Odd name