Author Topic: THINK IM HAVING REAL ISSUES  (Read 5828 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
THINK IM HAVING REAL ISSUES
« on: January 09, 2014, 10:50:58 AM »
So I've been pissing dark in the morning forever but lately its darker and doesn't clear out after moving around. Also my sweat has a strong odor and underarms and bottom of feet and hands are yellowish as well as my whites of the eyes. So did research and joundis is a side effect of a liver issues and I'm a big drinker so I know I'm taxing the organ , but what really goes on is the yellow tint comes from dead red blood cells that the liver can't process. So to find out why , they would dram blood and check the count and supposedly if numbers are too high then there's too much waste coming in before the liver can process. Now with that being said I've been on a good dose of tren ace for 5 months . Is there anyway that all of a sudden my body is producing way above the count as naturally possible from tren and thats where the extra waste is coming from or is my liver pulling a DA on me and checking out ? I did have all my panels checked less then 6 months ago and all was normal

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
Re: THINK IM HAVING REAL ISSUES
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 11:13:48 AM »
Does Tren affect the liver? I thought injectables bypass it. I think the yellow piss is a side effect from Tren but not from liver issues, it's something else. Yellow eye though definitely sounds like jaundice. I'd see a doc mate.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 11:27:48 AM »
The gear itself does not filter through the liver , thast why I was suggesting in a big question way if tren stimulates red cell production as EQ dies and if so could it be enough over a period of time to be lying around as extra waste thaths not processed out by the liver due to the follume is being regulated in naturally

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 11:56:34 AM »
Sounds like classic jaundice.  Go get it checked out by a doctor and I can already tell you what he will say:  STOP DRINKING!!  Seriously, I'm a drug addict too so I m not judging you, but your body is fighting back big time and you need to stop the alcohol.  The tren is probably not helping, but it is not the main cause, the booze is. 

The yellowing is liver enzymes that "leak" for lack of better term, out of the liver and into the bloodstream.  Not good, but you are not completely fucked.  The good thing about liver problems is that the liver is so resilient it can recover from insane insults.  You need professional medical help at this point.  Doing it on your own would be dangerous.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 11:58:34 AM »
So I've been pissing dark in the morning forever but lately its darker and doesn't clear out after moving around. Also my sweat has a strong odor and underarms and bottom of feet and hands are yellowish as well as my whites of the eyes. So did research and joundis is a side effect of a liver issues and I'm a big drinker so I know I'm taxing the organ , but what really goes on is the yellow tint comes from dead red blood cells that the liver can't process. So to find out why , they would dram blood and check the count and supposedly if numbers are too high then there's too much waste coming in before the liver can process. Now with that being said I've been on a good dose of tren ace for 5 months . Is there anyway that all of a sudden my body is producing way above the count as naturally possible from tren and thats where the extra waste is coming from or is my liver pulling a DA on me and checking out ? I did have all my panels checked less then 6 months ago and all was normal

Come off of everything... Get all your panels checked now and make sure your drinking lots of water in the mean time.. Do you have a lot of water retention ?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 12:02:37 PM »
No water retention out of norm

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 12:21:32 PM »
No water retention out of norm

What were your liver enzymes on your last test ?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 12:38:19 PM »
Sounds like classic jaundice.  Go get it checked out by a doctor and I can already tell you what he will say:  STOP DRINKING!!  Seriously, I'm a drug addict too so I m not judging you, but your body is fighting back big time and you need to stop the alcohol.  The tren is probably not helping, but it is not the main cause, the booze is.  

The yellowing is liver enzymes that "leak" for lack of better term, out of the liver and into the bloodstream.  Not good, but you are not completely fucked.  The good thing about liver problems is that the liver is so resilient it can recover from insane insults.  You need professional medical help at this point.  Doing it on your own would be dangerous.

That is 100% spot on.  Take that advice right there.

I'd take it a step further though and say get off everything.  AAS and alcohol.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »
Have milk thistle(gnc)  +alpha pipoic acid +  zinc+xhomium picolinate.

This will super accelerate rhevliver detox process.
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 01:59:39 PM »
milk thistle won't do a damn thing.. your body won't absorb it. start taking NAC and STOP FUCKING DRINKING. after a week you'll be normal. unless you look and feel 'sick', it's not too bad yet.. even if you did look and feel sick (where people notice), it'll only take a couple weeks before you're better... IF you stop drinking.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 03:14:38 PM »
I disagree with you here. I have personally seen guys having serious fucked up enzymes from antibiotics and liquor taking milk thistle and cleaning the mess up.

NAC is definitely good. Some squalene-shark liver oil will also help
$

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 03:38:03 PM »
Nah, milk thistle won't do a thing.  Anything positive from it is just anecdotal.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 03:49:18 PM »
I disagree with you here. I have personally seen guys having serious fucked up enzymes from antibiotics and liquor taking milk thistle and cleaning the mess up.

NAC is definitely good. Some squalene-shark liver oil will also help

disagree all you want. read the science.

take a guy with bad ast/alt, make him quit drinking and give him milk thistle, of course his liver enzymes will go down.... but it has nothing to do with the milk thistle and everything to do with stopping the shit that's elevating the enzymes in the first place.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »
disagree all you want. read the science.

take a guy with bad ast/alt, make him quit drinking and give him milk thistle, of course his liver enzymes will go down.... but it has nothing to do with the milk thistle and everything to do with stopping the shit that's elevating the enzymes in the first place.

I have seen it happen. Milk thistle does help in quick liver detox.
Also, camel milk is a very good in bringing down the enzymes. It is not easily available though.
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 04:29:16 PM »
is this a fucking joke?

"i had blood test 6month ago all was ok"

but running tren since 5 months.

i fyou ppl think injectables have no effect on liver, think again.the effect is ust not as pronounced as with orals.

i read the op is drinking alcohol?

is this another joke?drinking alcohol while on steroids?

what.the.fuuuuuuck.is.th is.

milk thistle and al the stuff dont do shit.what will make the liver recover is going off period.
of the things that cause the problems.in this case alc and the steroids and god knows most likely the diet.the diet for sure, i me\an FOR CHRIST SAKE dont you know what happens in the body when it has to metabolize alcohol?

this is beyond comprehension to me.

go off immediately, this is already near hepatitis level.

as i remember the op isnt quite the leanest, beemn told no use steroids when fat, except maybe if starting siet straight away.

but nah.no listen.

now the crap has hit the ventilation and its "wtf happen"

oh well. go off all gear.get lean,get sober before even thinking of usin g anything again.

n

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 04:40:35 PM »
Damn shrek  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 06:05:38 PM »
I gotta agree with galeniko. Just because it is a injectable version of Trenbolone does not mean it will totally have no effect o n your liver. I don't know why you would drink as well when on that kind of a cycle. No need to be using Tren acetate for 5 months in a row. I think Tren should only be used for 2 months at most! I am not saying other users don't use Tren for longer but I thin just a month to 2 months is enough.

Your a smart guy shrek so I wouldn't expect this from you. I think you should go in and get a check-up done. Try getting into your normal primary doctor if he or she can fit you in within the next few days if he or she can't fit you in go to the ER and get checked out. there is nothing funny about this thread at all! You could be suffering yellow jaundice type side effects.

please just go in to the doctor or the ER and get this situation cleared up/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 06:12:11 PM »
Have milk thistle(gnc)  +alpha pipoic acid +  zinc+xhomium picolinate.

This will super accelerate rhevliver detox process.

This and drink plenty of water with a little lemon juice in it too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 06:16:09 PM »
There are three main types of jaundice:
◾Hepatocellular jaundice - a type of jaundice that occurs as a result of liver disease or injury.

◾Hemolytic jaundice - a type of jaundice that occurs as a result of hemolysis (an accelerated breakdown of erythrocytes - red blood cells) leading to an increase in production of bilirubin.

◾Obstructive jaundice - a type of jaundice that occurs as a result of an obstruction in the bile duct (a system of tubes that carries bile from the liver to the gallbladder and small intestine), which prevents bilirubin from leaving the liver.

How are you feeling? Hepatitis will cause jaundice too. If you have hepatitis, you would likely be feeling under the weather, with flu like symptoms.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 06:20:56 PM »
ppl dont get it, tren is typicaly useful for those last weeks before getting real compeitition shredded, outside of that, has no use, or lets say,theres many better alternatives out there.

its very very good for that last bit shreddedness and dieting efforts.

but other than that, a pretty dumb choice.

im not even disputing its powerfulnes or anything.

but fucking hell even the smarter competitors will use this no more than the last 4-8weeks before contest.where the benefit is the best.

and the drinking while on steroids, im speechless, wh would one do that, something not right in the head,sorry, not all screws firm.

and yeah,fuck yes steroids do increase liver enzymes, lol, in more than just one way.

who the fuck told you ppl that injectables do not?why are you trusting this person who told you such balonie?

are you to stupid to think on your own, to read a book on the matters?

n

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 06:24:33 PM »
You can run tren at a low dose for months, safely.
$

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 06:27:56 PM »

When I use tren it was for 6 weeks at a time.. Maybe 8 weeks but I think even 8 weeks is too much.... I don't like to have that dark urine.. I have never had any bad side effects with masteron besides drying my scalp and hair

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 06:40:54 PM »
When I use tren it was for 6 weeks at a time.. Maybe 8 weeks but I think even 8 weeks is too much.... I don't like to have that dark urine.. I have never had any bad side effects with masteron besides drying my scalp and hair

Even I get terribly dry scalp after any dht compound.
why is it so?
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2014, 07:54:24 PM »
I have seen it happen. Milk thistle does help in quick liver detox.
Also, camel milk is a very good in bringing down the enzymes. It is not easily available though.

how, exactly, have you 'seen it happen'?

you saw the guys bloodwork before and after? or just going by the guy saying 'eh, I think I feel better'.

milk thistle isn't absorbed by the body.

do your research. you're talking out of your ass.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 08:04:39 PM »
how, exactly, have you 'seen it happen'?

you saw the guys bloodwork before and after? or just going by the guy saying 'eh, I think I feel better'.

milk thistle isn't absorbed by the body.

do your research. you're talking out of your ass.

I am talking about real blood reports here.

Its something you guys have not tried.

Any herbal healer will use this stuff.
$