Author Topic: Breaking News: Phil speaks out against Kai.  (Read 13775 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Breaking News: Phil speaks out against Kai.
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2014, 06:25:36 AM »
A True Champion gets Respect, he never asks for it.

yes, he's Mr Olympia. some people respect him and some don't and he does not need to validate himself any further, but you don't beg for respect from anyone. you are what you are. if someone doesn't give you the respect that you know you deserve, so be it......it doesn't diminish you in any ways

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2014, 07:25:41 AM »
we are talking 20 + years from now making millions, he will have it all, he will run a successful supplement company until the day he dies. My guess is he will make more when he is done competing.

Huh, you mean he will retire from competing in 2034?! I assume you mean 2 years  ;)
There are only a couple of million making supp companies. Many of them have failed with their marketing or reputation (lawsuits!). Being successful as a bodybuilder isn't a guarantee, look at Coleman, Levrone, Labrada and Cutler... Gaspari is one of those few exceptions, but they're in stormy weather with those lawsuits and those 'exotic ingredients' found in some of their products. I can only hope that Phil is smarter than them by choosing a career outside the bodybuilding/fitness world or becomes a humble guy with a normal way of life like most of us.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2014, 08:18:40 AM »
Huh, you mean he will retire from competing in 2034?! I assume you mean 2 years  ;)
There are only a couple of million making supp companies. Many of them have failed with their marketing or reputation (lawsuits!). Being successful as a bodybuilder isn't a guarantee, look at Coleman, Levrone, Labrada and Cutler... Gaspari is one of those few exceptions, but they're in stormy weather with those lawsuits and those 'exotic ingredients' found in some of their products. I can only hope that Phil is smarter than them by choosing a career outside the bodybuilding/fitness world or becomes a humble guy with a normal way of life like most of us.
it would be the stupidest thing in the world to find a career in another field. Millions is what he makes, he shits on flex and kevin put together. Man you have no idea how big his followers and support is in bodybuilding. Phil has youth, he can be going to expos and venues for the next 20 years before he walks away with an established supplement line.

You just dont get it, Phil is pulling numbers Kevin, flex ad gaspari could never touch combined. He is huge right now and the publicity he generates world wide is bigger then any other bodybuilder to date, seriously you guys make me fucken laugh, ``a normal way of life`` ROTFLMAO

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2014, 08:24:13 AM »
the publicity he generates world wide is bigger then any other bodybuilder to date

I guarantee 99.999999999% of people don't know who the hell Philip Heath is.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2014, 08:24:30 AM »
Saw this on CNN this morning.

you beat me to it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2014, 08:44:36 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2014, 08:54:54 AM »

I guarantee 99.999999999% of people don't know who the hell Philip Heath is.
I said more then any other bodybuilder not a world class international super star and obviously that would not include Arnold

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2014, 08:56:30 AM »
it would be the stupidest thing in the world to find a career in another field. Millions is what he makes, he shits on flex and kevin put together. Man you have no idea how big his followers and support is in bodybuilding. Phil has youth, he can be going to expos and venues for the next 20 years before he walks away with an established supplement line.

You just dont get it, Phil is pulling numbers Kevin, flex ad gaspari could never touch combined. He is huge right now and the publicity he generates world wide is bigger then any other bodybuilder to date, seriously you guys make me fucken laugh, ``a normal way of life`` ROTFLMAO

He has a strong fan base, he's smart and he has communication skills, but is that a guarantee for being successful in the supp biz? I don't think so. It's still a hard business to succeed in, many failures have shown that. He has sweet sponsor contracts but, unlike guys like Jay and Branch, he hasn't show any entrepreneur feats so far.

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2014, 09:00:54 AM »
I said more then any other bodybuilder not a world class international super star and obviously that would not include Arnold

He has more Sandows than Heath, still a bodybuilder.  ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2014, 09:06:37 AM »
He has more Sandows than Heath, still a bodybuilder.  ;)

And a proven successful entrepreneur, already at the age of 19.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2014, 09:12:41 AM »
He has a strong fan base, he's smart and he has communication skills, but is that a guarantee for being successful in the supp biz? I don't think so. It's still a hard business to succeed in, many failures have shown that. He has sweet sponsor contracts but, unlike guys like Jay and Branch, he hasn't show any entrepreneur feats so far.
BRO he does not have to, regional events brought 40 competitors in flex and kevin`s days and now they bring 300 competitors, pro qualifiers bring in 1000 competitors, there is no room in venues for more booths some promoters have to turn sponsors down, the gates are sold out now, a few shows last year we had to send tons of people home cause there was no seats.

Phil Heath`s line up wraps around the building and does not break for hours and hours, it is fucken crazy. His  publicity in half a dozen mags go to a 100 countries, he is talked about around the clock thread after thread and social media is retarded.

The more people you talk to the more money you make and he gets out to millions of people. If he attaches his name to his own supplement line it will be fucken humongous. As for entrepreneur skills is concern in bodybuilding, well its about making your name worth a fortune and getting it out there and he does that better then anyone and thats why his contracts are  enormous.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2014, 09:13:16 AM »
He has more Sandows than Heath, still a bodybuilder.  ;)
fine, I stand corrected then  :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2014, 09:19:14 AM »
Phil is a woman - bravado, Accessoires, whining....
Kai would tear him to pieces both physically and mentally... or better already has.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2014, 09:43:28 AM »
Kai owns Phils mind. I've never seen a Mr. O so pussified when he clearly has the upperhand. Phil wants it all and that includes Kai bowing down to him. That will never happen. Phil will just have to learn to deal with it. Or his legend of "bitch" will continue to grow.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2014, 09:46:43 AM »

:D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2014, 09:46:55 AM »
Kai owns Phils mind. I've never seen a Mr. O so pussified when he clearly has the upperhand. Phil wants it all and that includes Kai bowing down to him. That will never happen. Phil will just have to learn to deal with it. Or his legend of "bitch" will continue to grow.

Good observation.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2014, 09:52:21 AM »

;D

Imagine Wiggs, living in Brabant...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2014, 09:58:44 AM »
I've been to Rotterdam and Amsterdam. BTW, the blacks in the Netherlands from the Dutch Slave era....Hebrews. Great pic Axe I had to do a double take, I thought it was me photoshopped for a second. Handsome fella.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2014, 01:15:33 PM »
Imagine Wiggs, living in Brabant...

Sounds like Aquiles.  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2014, 02:44:21 PM »
BRO he does not have to, regional events brought 40 competitors in flex and kevin`s days and now they bring 300 competitors, pro qualifiers bring in 1000 competitors, there is no room in venues for more booths some promoters have to turn sponsors down, the gates are sold out now, a few shows last year we had to send tons of people home cause there was no seats.

Phil Heath`s line up wraps around the building and does not break for hours and hours, it is fucken crazy. His  publicity in half a dozen mags go to a 100 countries, he is talked about around the clock thread after thread and social media is retarded.

The more people you talk to the more money you make and he gets out to millions of people. If he attaches his name to his own supplement line it will be fucken humongous. As for entrepreneur skills is concern in bodybuilding, well its about making your name worth a fortune and getting it out there and he does that better then anyone and thats why his contracts are  enormous.

Didn't Stallone's line fail? Cutler tried to get one going at one time and never really got off the ground...