Author Topic: Shredded physique but bloated face.....reason?  (Read 13160 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Shredded physique but bloated face.....reason?
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 12:28:38 PM »
Any reason not to do it pre-workout?
I imagine fat gain would be higher
actually pre-workout would be marginally better but first time users should keep it at post-workout first for a while.

So I do not recommend it for safety reasons, I mean if you go hypo and get light headed under the squat rack, it will not be good. So once you recognize all the feelings involved and are familiar with it you go pre-workout.

A quick pre-workout protocol from someone I know

A huge plate of rice with chicken and mixed vegetables, a huge glass of chocolate milk

drop 10 iu slin after the meal followed by a bowl of ice cream with a small energy drink

prepares his drinks, 2 drinks. Uses an arginine drink like no2 with juice and uses a whey isloates, 60 gram of protein.

He puts 10 grams of glutamine and 10 grams of bcaa and adds creatine as well, he stick these in either drink and uses two 700ml containers and sips away between sets on both drinks.

from the meal until the time he does his first set is roughly 45 minutes

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 12:36:45 PM »
Solid info from oth.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 12:42:13 PM »
Solid info from oth.
  Thanks  :) I try.  8)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2014, 04:57:51 PM »
Yeah cheers

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 06:18:52 PM »
BTW going no carbs for a week and having extremely low blood sugar from no glycogen, from no carbs is a shitty feeling but make no mistake this is not the same feeling as going hypo and having your blood sugar levels crash from the slin, the 2 feelings are not even in the same ball park.

Hypo is no joke and it hits hard without the rest of your human biological functions being able to adapt in time so it brings light-headed and nausea, a very precise and distinct feeling, you will know when it happens and when it does drink sugar immediately.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 08:02:31 PM »
BTW going no carbs for a week and having extremely low blood sugar from no glycogen, from no carbs is a shitty feeling but make no mistake this is not the same feeling as going hypo and having your blood sugar levels crash from the slin, the 2 feelings are not even in the same ball park.

Hypo is no joke and it hits hard without the rest of your human biological functions being able to adapt in time so it brings light-headed and nausea, a very precise and distinct feeling, you will know when it happens and when it does drink sugar immediately.

Yes
It's like you're about to pass out. You start sweating and breathing very heavy and can't think straight

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 08:03:46 PM »
Yes
It's like you're about to pass out. You start sweating and breathing very heavy and can't think straight
bingo, very scary feeling.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 01:39:05 PM »
cold sweat...tingly mouth

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2014, 10:30:30 AM »
I went hypo very quickly one time and was thankful to have a large orange juice in my truck.  This was about 1.5 hours after i shot 15iu of Log and i had already consumed plenty of carbs and a meal to cover the requirements.  Something weird happen and i felt dizzy, then i started sweating and knew something was wrong.  Due to being very informed about Slin, i always carried some orange juice or gatorade with me for a few hours no matter what.  I slammed the orange juice and stopped at a gas station to make sure i was alright.

I'm glad OTH is posting up some quality material in here, this subject needs to be taught by someone who has lived it.  I've used Slin a few times and while i did get some great gains from it, i won't use it again.  I know a few guys who have had some very close calls while using it pre-workout as well.  My friend almost passed out in the gym and lucky for him there were a few people there that knew he was on Slin and made him drink a mountain dew while he was laying on the floor.

One thing i do stress about Slin is to tell people you are using it, make sure there are people who live next to you or with you that know you are using it.  Even if you follow the protocols very closely crazy things can still happen.

Good luck!

8)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2014, 04:12:45 PM »
I went hypo very quickly one time and was thankful to have a large orange juice in my truck.  This was about 1.5 hours after i shot 15iu of Log and i had already consumed plenty of carbs and a meal to cover the requirements.  Something weird happen and i felt dizzy, then i started sweating and knew something was wrong.  Due to being very informed about Slin, i always carried some orange juice or gatorade with me for a few hours no matter what.  I slammed the orange juice and stopped at a gas station to make sure i was alright.

I'm glad OTH is posting up some quality material in here, this subject needs to be taught by someone who has lived it.  I've used Slin a few times and while i did get some great gains from it, i won't use it again.  I know a few guys who have had some very close calls while using it pre-workout as well.  My friend almost passed out in the gym and lucky for him there were a few people there that knew he was on Slin and made him drink a mountain dew while he was laying on the floor.

One thing i do stress about Slin is to tell people you are using it, make sure there are people who live next to you or with you that know you are using it.  Even if you follow the protocols very closely crazy things can still happen.

Good luck!

8)

I got one that beats that. After reading "Building The Perfect Beast" by the charlatan ALR, I decided to experiment with some Glypezide. He said it was a nice alternative to exogenous slin. It increases the output of insulin by your pancreas, but you have no control over how much and how long it is released. I took it at like 5 PM after an arm workout. I started going slightly hypo around 10 PM that night. It came on so gradually, that I really didn't recognize it. It got worse, but you lose your right way of thinking when you are truly in a hypo state. So fast forward to 4 AM and I am in the back of an ambulance on the way to the ER with a blood sugar reading of 17, yes I said 17. From say 11 PM to waking up in the ambulance, I don't remember anything. My wife said that I was flicking our bathroom light on at 3 AM non stop. When she woke up, I could not speak coherently, I just kept saying "huh". She called 911 and for whatever reason, told them I was a big guy. They send out like 8 EMT guys, she said they were questioning me like I was having a psychotic episode. They finally checked my BS, and thats when they realized what was going on. It took two full bags of glucose to bring me back, I woke up in the ambulance with the EMT asking me who the President was. I remember thinking, "what the fuck, this idiot doesn't know who the President is?" I quickly realized what was going on and told them about the glypezide. It took another bag of glucose and me eating non stop to get me in the 60's for my BS. They gave me a good talking to and let me go.

So, kiddies out there, DO NOT F AROUND, when it comes to slin, but especially glypezide. They said my size saved my life, a normal size guy would have been in a coma by the time they got to me. If my wife hadn't been there, I would be in all likelihood dead. So, thats my story for the day, this was in 2007 by the way. No slin for me since then, that was back in my all or none days.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2014, 05:04:49 PM »
I got one that beats that. After reading "Building The Perfect Beast" by the charlatan ALR, I decided to experiment with some Glypezide. He said it was a nice alternative to exogenous slin. It increases the output of insulin by your pancreas, but you have no control over how much and how long it is released. I took it at like 5 PM after an arm workout. I started going slightly hypo around 10 PM that night. It came on so gradually, that I really didn't recognize it. It got worse, but you lose your right way of thinking when you are truly in a hypo state. So fast forward to 4 AM and I am in the back of an ambulance on the way to the ER with a blood sugar reading of 17, yes I said 17. From say 11 PM to waking up in the ambulance, I don't remember anything. My wife said that I was flicking our bathroom light on at 3 AM non stop. When she woke up, I could not speak coherently, I just kept saying "huh". She called 911 and for whatever reason, told them I was a big guy. They send out like 8 EMT guys, she said they were questioning me like I was having a psychotic episode. They finally checked my BS, and thats when they realized what was going on. It took two full bags of glucose to bring me back, I woke up in the ambulance with the EMT asking me who the President was. I remember thinking, "what the fuck, this idiot doesn't know who the President is?" I quickly realized what was going on and told them about the glypezide. It took another bag of glucose and me eating non stop to get me in the 60's for my BS. They gave me a good talking to and let me go.

So, kiddies out there, DO NOT F AROUND, when it comes to slin, but especially glypezide. They said my size saved my life, a normal size guy would have been in a coma by the time they got to me. If my wife hadn't been there, I would be in all likelihood dead. So, thats my story for the day, this was in 2007 by the way. No slin for me since then, that was back in my all or none days.

But what were the gains like?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2014, 06:30:02 PM »

Thanks for sharing man.  People need to really educate themselves before doing all of this.

Crazy things can happen.  I have a lot of crazy stories to tell about this game.

8)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2014, 01:36:54 PM »

Gives new meaning to playing russian roulette. Sometimes in life you don't get a second chance.

Anyways preaching aside ...

There needs to be stickies on slin use, because no matter what -- some will play around with it. Might as well know the right way to incorporate into one's AAS/GH regimen.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2014, 02:04:59 PM »
keep the stories coming, it is better to discourage slin use then to encourage it, very dangerous compound.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2014, 02:00:56 AM »
keep the stories coming, it is better to discourage slin use then to encourage it, very dangerous compound.

Most people i know in the industry say slin is the safest hormone to use when used correctly

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2014, 03:45:05 AM »

You can go hypo on extremely low carb diets without slin. First time I tried nocarb(only vegggies) I went to bjj practice after a couple weeks off. Had to leave early because I felt sick and sleepy...stupid me didn't know what hypo was. Luckily the gym is only a few blocks from my house. I make it home and passed out...woke up a few hours later in the evening.

Can't say my hypo episode is the same a slin hypo episode but it was hypo.

Dizzy, lightheadedness, cold, disoriented, nauseas...and sleepy as hell. Yeah I went hypo.
A

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2014, 12:16:40 AM »
You can go hypo on extremely low carb diets without slin. First time I tried nocarb(only vegggies) I went to bjj practice after a couple weeks off. Had to leave early because I felt sick and sleepy...stupid me didn't know what hypo was. Luckily the gym is only a few blocks from my house. I make it home and passed out...woke up a few hours later in the evening.

Dizzy, lightheadedness, cold, disoriented, nauseas...and sleepy as hell. Yeah I went hypo.

You have a fucked up body because regular people release glucagon when blood sugar is too low before they go hypo

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2014, 02:07:22 AM »
You have a fucked up body because regular people release glucagon when blood sugar is too low before they go hypo

I was 240lbs at the time and my family does have a history of diabetes.

I'm 185 now btw and in a lot better shape cardiovascularly.  

Still, on extremely lowcarb diets if I exercise too long or intense I need to have a low cal gatorade for energy.

Just recently gave up on lowcarb... don't need to go lowcarb to lose weight so no point in suffering. 
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2014, 02:56:11 PM »

I have never heard of this ^^, by definition if you go hypo on low carb diet then you have diabetes, plain and simple,this is the definition of diabetes is going hypo, no non diabetic can go hypo in other words it only happens when you lack insulin or something is wrong with your pancreas.

Let me explain this further, slin drops all nutrients in the blood stream, it does not only drop  the carbs, it drops the amino acids, the fatty acids, it drops nutrients from vitamin A to Vitamin E to calcium to magnesium, it drop s everything and leaves your blood flow empty of everything hence '' you go hypo''

dropping just carbs from your blood is not enough to go hypo, you have tons of back up from all kinds of other nutrients lingering in the blood.

this is why when you go hypo, sugar works well because it is the primary source of fuel but you still need more vitamins and nutrients to follow up as well to replenish everything you lost.

Slin is so powerful it sucks all the nutrients from the blood, it is the most powerful anabolic hormone in the human body

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2014, 03:02:54 PM »
Most people i know in the industry say slin is the safest hormone to use when used correctly
true but so easy to misuse.

One guy was in the hospital because he filled the whole slin pin up to 100 ius thinking it was only 10 iu's he was taking because he does gh all the the time and the entire pin in terms of gh is only 10 iu and he thought the same with slin but the entire pin in slin is in fact 100 iu so he almost died.

Also taking slin gives you a limit in the gym or in your caloric out put, ignore this and you are in the hospital, I mean you can not take slin and run a marathon, you will die. people need to know this before they use it, very dangerous.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2014, 04:16:08 PM »
true but so easy to misuse.

One guy was in the hospital because he filled the whole slin pin up to 100 ius thinking it was only 10 iu's he was taking because he does gh all the the time and the entire pin in terms of gh is only 10 iu and he thought the same with slin but the entire pin in slin is in fact 100 iu so he almost died.

Also taking slin gives you a limit in the gym or in your caloric out put, ignore this and you are in the hospital, I mean you can not take slin and run a marathon, you will die. people need to know this before they use it, very dangerous.

More info on this?
Also, one factor many people seem to have missed is the size of these people. If you're 175lb and 6% then you will have a significantly less amount of fat than a guy that is 240lb and 6%. The percentage of body fat may be the same so they look just as lean but simply because they have more fat on their body they will hold more fat on the face

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2014, 12:01:34 AM »
I have never heard of this ^^, by definition if you go hypo on low carb diet then you have diabetes, plain and simple,this is the definition of diabetes is going hypo, no non diabetic can go hypo in other words it only happens when you lack insulin or something is wrong with your pancreas.

Let me explain this further, slin drops all nutrients in the blood stream, it does not only drop  the carbs, it drops the amino acids, the fatty acids, it drops nutrients from vitamin A to Vitamin E to calcium to magnesium, it drop s everything and leaves your blood flow empty of everything hence '' you go hypo''

dropping just carbs from your blood is not enough to go hypo, you have tons of back up from all kinds of other nutrients lingering in the blood.

this is why when you go hypo, sugar works well because it is the primary source of fuel but you still need more vitamins and nutrients to follow up as well to replenish everything you lost.

Slin is so powerful it sucks all the nutrients from the blood, it is the most powerful anabolic hormone in the human body

People who are diabetic are chronically hyperglycemic, not hypoglycemic.  Typically the only time they are hypo is if they take too much slin, or don't eat enough carbs for coverage.   A non diabetic can certainly go hypo on a no carb diet, if they do this doesn't mean they're diabetic. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2014, 10:13:54 AM »

I had a close friend do this with his very first run of Slin, i think it was the first injection ever.  Thankfully his brother was at his house and knew what to do. 

He called me the next day and explained, he felt like such an idiot, but he was a smart guy and mistakes happen.

8)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2014, 11:04:28 AM »
yah, a non type 1 diabetic can go hypo on low carb diet, i managed too.

some fatter ppl are borderline type 2 diabetics,they reversable kind, can even depend on what meal they had, some meals raise glucose levels extremly high some dont etc.

but one has to go extreme low cals and no carbs, but it can happen, and yah some ppl are almost type 2 diabetics.

same thing, lmost passing out, cant think a whole sentence, youre mentaly lost etc etc.

science clesrly states it can happen to non diabetics, have the book right in my hands.

btw oth i dont want to be cherry icking, but slin doesnt transport nutritients as its always said, it acts as "key" to open the gates
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2014, 03:22:44 PM »
People who are diabetic are chronically hyperglycemic, not hypoglycemic.  Typically the only time they are hypo is if they take too much slin, or don't eat enough carbs for coverage.   A non diabetic can certainly go hypo on a no carb diet, if they do this doesn't mean they're diabetic.  
ok maybe you are right but my point is a low carb diet produces a low energy level that any lazy person can mistaken sluggishness for hypo,

I mean take both me and galeniko here, we have both gone 50 days no carbs, are you kidding 50 days? if 50 days cause no hypo then I doubt the person claiming to get hypo from a low carb diet is getting hypo that slin cause, guarantee it is just sluggishness, certainly not the same ball park.

Can no carb diet cause nausea, dizziness and light headed? yes but hypo is severe, extreme and hits like a ton of brick, can not be same thing here.

EDIT' GAL HAS GONE HYPO ON A NO CARB DIET, THOUGHT HE HASN'T,  I GUESS I AM WRONG.  :-\