Author Topic: Will Harris in critical condition  (Read 55364 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Will Harris in critical condition
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2014, 04:33:06 AM »
All u haters should stop accusing this guy of abusing AAS. Everything he was taking was legal, safe and OTC.

http://www.truthaboutlegalsteroids.com/

The TRUTH About Legal Steroids

The things I probably get asked about the most are steroids and a newer genre of supplementation…Legal Steroids. Not going to address steroids on here because I'm NOT about to encourage young kids to go down that path with that info. I AM going to address Legal Steroids on this website for a few reasons. First, I am now getting asked about them more than ever…at least a few times per week. Second, yes, I've tried most if not all of the ones on the market. Third, I know what works best and I was somewhat stunned at just how powerful a few of them can be. The brand I use has no side effects, kicks motherfucking ass and not only have I used them myself but I know plenty of other pros who use them as well as most of my hardcore clients.

Seems like this is a renamed Sprayflex?  Larry Pepe's company?

Pay a few hundred bucks for plain water. For shame!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2014, 04:33:57 AM »
He's telling the truth, though, isn't he?

Arnold and the guys from the 70's aren't dropping like flies because they used them in moderate doses, and they didn't use things like diuretics and insulin either.

Used them in moderate doses? Arnold would have used everything he could get his hands on and a fuckload of it. Plenty of them did have problems but they weren't as heavy as today's guys due to extra drugs and their bodyweights are much lower than the guys having issues today. Plus back then they seemed to come off at times which would have helped where as today they seem to stay on all the time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2014, 04:33:59 AM »

Dont see any wsm guys having kidney failure do you?

Svend Karlsen - kidney failure

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2014, 04:34:40 AM »
    1:25                       

Lee Priest is awesome. He's the only one who jokes about everything.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2014, 04:38:39 AM »
China was selling creatine with impurities. They sold milk that was contaminated and it killed their own children. Do you think the black market steroids that counterfeit legit steroids from China are safe? Not saying this is the cause. Just saying it could be. A bodybuilder can't take steroids from unknown sources sold from the trunk of car in the parking lot of a gym and think these are legit, look at the box and insert.

Bodybuilders are taking steroids, insulin, growth hormone, LH, anti estrogens, thyroid hormone, speed, epo, oil site injections, and who knows what else then say the risk to health is over stated. If you are risking health to have temporary drug muscles you have a fragile insecure ego that a syringe isn't going to fix.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2014, 04:39:05 AM »
So Sven had kidney failure? met him lots of times...he did some bb comp as well back in the day. Viking strong!
MIRAGETROPIN

Purge_WTF

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2014, 04:42:50 AM »
Used them in moderate doses? Arnold would have used everything he could get his hands on and a fuckload of it. Plenty of them did have problems but they weren't as heavy as today's guys due to extra drugs and their bodyweights are much lower than the guys having issues today. Plus back then they seemed to come off at times which would have helped where as today they seem to stay on all the time.

And they cycled on and off back then as well, yes.

Big_Pat

• Getbig II
  • Opinions vary
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2014, 06:00:39 AM »
Svend Karlsen - kidney failure

He's still alive
Wiking power

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2014, 06:21:58 AM »
The thing was, The Thing (Will World Harris) looked better in offseason shape than he did when he competed.

I am guessing that this is a little shopping here, otherwise this is one big-ass Hebrew. That, or he is 3-1/2 feet tall.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2014, 07:17:21 AM »
Synthol plays a big part here i think

DA was a synth abuser, kidneys fucked

kenneth wheeler too - kidney crapped out

many others

BUT then look at all the strongmen that die - jesse marunde, mike jenkins etc, they dont use synth but being 3-400 lbs takes its toll on the heart..

Dont see any wsm guys having kidney failure do you?

Hope Will recovers and opens a coffee shop then finds jesus

Good post.  All truth.

And that last line... ;D

I am guessing that this is a little shopping here, otherwise this is one big-ass Hebrew. That, or he is 3-1/2 feet tall.

I think about 5'8

dustin

« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2014, 07:21:19 AM »
Not one person on this forum is an authority on bodybuilding pharmaceuticals. Period. All that guesswork proves it. Side effects happen with current stacks. Go back to pre 1980 and most of the guys looked healthier.

What is sad is seeing the blind lead the blind. We can only imagine the damage inflicted by steroids, etc., over long careers. Total lunacy is accepted as the standard. Bob Chick is a stooge and has suffered side effects himself. Dialysis, heart problems, etc., and even early death awaits many of these guys.

There are lots of authorities, you sad, stupid old fuck. usmcdevildoc, ether, etc. There are lots of doctors and other medical professionals here. Just because you're a sad, stupid old fucker doesn't mean that everyone is. What you, old fucker?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2014, 07:23:33 AM »
There are lots of authorities, you sad, stupid old fuck. usmcdevildoc, ether, etc. There are lots of doctors and other medical professionals here. Just because you're a sad, stupid old fucker doesn't mean that everyone is. What you, old fucker?

apt  ;D

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2014, 07:34:24 AM »

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2014, 07:34:52 AM »
I often lol on the inside now remembering all those years we were told bodybuilding was about health and fitness.

The Weider principles of health and fitness:

1 steroids
2 growth hormones
3 synthol
4 recreational drugs
5 pain killers
6 xxl dosages of protein
7 poker face in order to lie about all above
8 excellent health insurance    

:-X

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2014, 07:37:50 AM »
Good post.  All truth.

And that last line... ;D

I think about 5'8

5 ft 9 (176 cm) and 320 lbs (145 kilos....) off season according to this (reliable?) site:

www.mrofansite.com/harris.html

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2014, 07:45:03 AM »
thats really sad, if its true.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2014, 07:51:59 AM »

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2014, 08:04:40 AM »

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2014, 08:07:06 AM »
will has large pipes......when i saw him in person....he was 280 with some abs.......probably a shade under
5'10.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2014, 08:09:34 AM »
will has large pipes......when i saw him in person....he was 280 with some abs.......probably a shade under
5'10.

There's "large" and then there is "absurd". Guessing 'Halo already cracked one off to these pics.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2014, 08:15:21 AM »
I've met him many times. No homo. He's was an inch or so shorter than me and I'm just under 5'10. BTW, arms not shopped. Dudes arms are for real.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2014, 08:24:00 AM »
I've met him many times. No homo. He's was an inch or so shorter than me and I'm just under 5'10. BTW, arms not shopped. Dudes arms are for real.

Yeah the dude was a fucking mutant at one time. The guy Looked like he jumped out of a comic book
l

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2014, 08:28:33 AM »
He's telling the truth, though, isn't he?

Arnold and the guys from the 70's aren't dropping like flies because they used them in moderate doses, and they didn't use things like diuretics and insulin either.

they didn't do it out of prudence, though. you're out of your mind if you don't think they took everything they had access to and took as much as they thought they could get away with. those guys ate dbol like it was candy and dudes like pete grymkowski openly admit to running 10g of shit a week back in the 1970s.

the only difference is that they didn't HAVE the drugs available now. if arnold and serge nubret had the litany of drugs out there they would have been plumped up like today's guys and they'd be dying at the same rate.

bodybuilding has been, for as long as drugs have existed, a chemical experiment. each generation learns off of the one before it. they up the dosage, they try new things, they just keep testing and testing and pushing and pushing. then if a few people die they figure out what killed them and avoid that when they make their next protocol. then they'll push in a new direction until it kills more people, and so on and so on.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2014, 08:31:13 AM »

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV