Author Topic: Another shooting in Florida, 240, explain your people!  (Read 3341 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Another shooting in Florida, 240, explain your people!
« on: January 14, 2014, 04:23:21 AM »
The white menace must be stopped! Dude blasts this dude over texting. Fuck getting shot for stepping on a pair of Pumas, whitey keeps it real!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/13/2-shot-man-in-custody-after-florida-theater-shooting/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Another shooting in Florida, 240, explain your people!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 04:42:10 AM »
When I lived down in South Florida,everybody carried a gun,and this was back in the early to mid 90`s.

They don`t fuck around down there.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 05:52:03 AM »
thought this was a nice chubbly fat ass on that page
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 06:16:56 AM »
thought this was a nice chubbly fat ass on that page

Looks more like a close up of a nice bleached balloon knot about to be involved in a scat film

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 06:31:02 AM »
We don't fuck around in S.FL.!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 07:01:26 AM »
What I don't get is why the fuck anyone brings a gun to a movie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 07:08:18 AM »
I have carried a legally concealed weapon since 1997.  It's like a tool to me, part of the daily pocket check (key, wallet, cell phone, gun).  i've never capped anyone.  I've even taken an ass whooping once and never pulled it.  You don't pull it unless you're in fear of your life, or to stop a forcible felony.

What I DO NOT LIKE is the new crop of laws... Back in the day, you had a "duty to retreat".  You were legally obligated to make some kind of effort to back up, de-escalate the situation.  When both men did that, there was no gun battle.  When one backed up, and one advanced, then BOOM, the evidence showed who was the aggressor in the confrontation.

Now, it's a bunch of insecure pricks, holding their dicks, refusing to just step back and let a situation calm down.  "Stand your ground".  I hope they throw the old man in jail for the shooting.  And the texting guy, well, he should have employed common sense and taken 5 steps backwards.  I'm betting he was talking shit, chest bumping too.  

It's perfectly fine to carry a legally concealed weapon to a movie theater.  We saw in Colorado how much damage one armed madman can do in a movie theater.  The interview with the dude in the theater - that part was stupid.   Guns can save lives.  What cost lives here was ego and macho bullshit.  People - it takes MORE GUTS to keep your gun in the holster and step back from a violent confrontation.  I'm 190 pounds, in very good shape, armed and I can fight - and I do everything I can to step back from any possible fight.  People die - FAST - and lives are changed forever.  Just walk away.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 07:11:48 AM »
The Texting Couple in the Cinema

Fella got shot and killed for texting before the movie started, his wife was injured as she tried to protect her husband.

"Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco said Reeves and his wife had asked the Oulson's several times to put down their phones as they were annoyed at the level of noise they were making."

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 07:13:12 AM »
When I lived down in South Florida,everybody carried a gun,and this was back in the early to mid 90`s.

I lived down in the Miami area for 3 years and worked in Doral and Biscayne areas. I carried more than one gun. I fucking looked like Frito Bandito.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 07:26:29 AM »
Guy who shot him is an ex-cop, actually a police Captain. Probably pissed because the young guy wasn't respecting him.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 07:30:59 AM »

Fella got shot and killed for texting before the movie started, his wife was injured as she tried to protect her husband.

"Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco said Reeves and his wife had asked the Oulson's several times to put down their phones as they were annoyed at the level of noise they were making."

anyone know where the funeral is??? gonna be a grieving widow that needs my shoulder to lean on  wink wink
a

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2014, 07:51:08 AM »

it's not just s. fl.  the south in general is full of gun slingers.  

<------ the phase also includes parts of southern North America.  Nothing good comes from an ignorant hillbilly f##k with a gun in his hand.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2014, 07:54:55 AM »
I lived down in the Miami area for 3 years and worked in Doral and Biscayne areas. I carried more than one gun. I fucking looked like Frito Bandito.
LOL  :D

My ex wife went down to Miami back in the 80`s and came back with a souvenir T-shirt that said:

"Miami,See It Like A Native"

It had a 3-D graphic looking down the barrel of a 38 from a victims point of view.  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2014, 07:56:21 AM »
Those mofos are crazy down there I am staying away.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2014, 08:29:21 AM »
LOL  :D

My ex wife went down to Miami back in the 80`s and came back with a souvenir T-shirt that said:

"Miami,See It Like A Native"

It had a 3-D graphic looking down the barrel of a 38 from a victims point of view.  :)
They used to sell them at the the famous Thunderbird Swap Shop in Ft. Laud! ; :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 08:38:39 AM »

Everyone from Florida looks like those two, believe it or not.

Some are taller, shorter, fatter, or skinnier versions, but everyone looks like that in Florida. 
S

dustin

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 08:45:16 AM »
The only people I know who do gun checks before leaving their homes are serious gangsters.

Guns at home are fine and make sense, but why does someone need to pack a gun to go grab some eggs and milk at a grocery store? Or bring a gun to a movie???

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 09:17:37 AM »
The only people I know who do gun checks before leaving their homes are serious gangsters.

Guns at home are fine and make sense, but why does someone need to pack a gun to go grab some eggs and milk at a grocery store? Or bring a gun to a movie???

Different cultures, different areas. Canada just really doesn't have the same level or dynamic of street crime that the US does. You guys also seem like a mellower lot as a whole too.

In the US, it's common for robberies, etc.... to happen in parking lots, etc.... Sometimes guys will even come in from other neighborhoods to pull stick ups in the richer, safer areas, and then drive off.

It depends on the person too, within gun culture here in the US, it runs the gamut from guys that get licensed and almost never carry, to guys that conditionally carry (e.g. bank run, working in a bad area, etc....), to guys that it's all the time. Heck, I've even known guys that have summer and winter guns for different dressing. There's all different levels.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 09:24:35 AM »

He (the shooter) was a former police captain, so he knew what the world looks like.

Safe to say he prolly carried his piece with him wherever he went. Be it shopping, the movies etc.

Patience and Tolerance of Peace though, ending a life over a movie

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 09:26:32 AM »

At home, you have the law 100% on your side.  If someone comes thru your door, it's pretty cut and dry what happens.

In movie theaters, there are limited exits, darkness/confusion, and no law enforcement around.  If a killer decides to start capping people (like in Colorado), it's just a bad bad scene.  Having a few people with gun permits is a good thing.

They told us that in FL, at least 10% of people you see are armed at all times.  I can spot bulges on hips sometimes.  Or fanny packs.  Or just fat guys at the bar wearing a .45 under their coat, not giving a crap about it.  

Same in grocery stores... you never know when someone is at the end of their rope and decides to just start shooting.  Sure, it'll probably never happen, and I'll probably carry a gun for 50 years and never use it.  I hope that's the case.  I pray that's the case lol.  But if if if some random idiot decides to go on a shooting spree... IF some dude getting evicted/dumped decides to stab me to feel better... IF some guy thinks it is okay to carjack someone because he has warrant... IF any of that happens, it'll be nice to have a piece onhand to help me safely find an exit.

It's not about being the toughest guy, or winning an argument, or delivering justice... it's just about doing what it takes to get to an exit with all your blood still in your body lol :)  Use that gun to create distance/barrier until police arrive to deal with teh bad guy.

dustin

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 09:28:01 AM »
He (the shooter) was a former police captain, so he knew what the world looks like.

Safe to say he prolly carried his piece with him wherever he went. Be it shopping, the movies etc.

Patience and Tolerance of Peace though, ending a life over a movie

I've seen what the world looks like too. I've seen a murder and I've seen brutal gang beatings. I've had a gun held to my head when I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But I don't fear for my life because I don't invite harm on a daily basis.

I do want a gun for at home for those circumstances like a violent home invasion, as those do happen here too. But I don't leave the house in the morning fearing for my life when I'm just driving to work or to the grocery store. :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 09:28:22 AM »

;D ;D  
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 09:30:26 AM »
I've seen what the world looks like too. I've seen a murder and I've seen brutal gang beatings. I've had a gun held to my head when I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But I don't fear for my life because I don't invite harm on a daily basis.

I do want a gun for at home for those circumstances like a violent home invasion, as those do happen here too. But I don't leave the house in the morning fearing for my life when I'm just driving to work or to the grocery store. :-\
I'm guessing his former job ruined him and his view / perspective on society / life.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 10:29:04 AM »
it's not just s. fl.  the south in general is full of gun slingers.  

<------ the phase also includes parts of southern North America.  Nothing good comes from an ignorant hillbilly f##k with a gun in his hand.  

Its not so much the hillbillies to worry about....its folks that resemble you and cops that are shooting people up.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 10:40:36 AM »
Its not so much the hillbillies to worry about....its folks that resemble you and cops that are shooting people up.

Ya I know right this case is shocking because we rarely see it happen. Turn on the news tonight and you will at least 2-3 Hebrews that killed eachother over something just as stupid.