Author Topic: DETROIT- 66 YEARS AFTER HIROSHIMA  (Read 11271 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: DETROIT- 66 YEARS AFTER HIROSHIMA
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2014, 06:04:04 PM »

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2014, 07:35:36 PM »
The golden years of USA are over?

The American dream is dead?
$

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2014, 07:45:52 AM »
With other countries coming up, the USA is headed down. A massive debt that can't ever be repaid. Wall Street taking away life savings with real estate scams and bogus related products. Manufacturing disappearing. The USA is losing what made it great.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2014, 05:43:27 AM »

Yea, but those leases are with a shitload of restrictions.  Remove those restrictions and let a developer put what he wants up there....that's all along with allowing them to privatize police forces up there to clean up the scum and get rid of the unions

I think you're a bit misinformed.  I'm not talking about some shitty home off 7 mile and Chalmers, I'm talking about piles of decay on Dequidre or Beaubien.  The reason you can get a home for a couple grand on Euclid isn't because some property owner is trying to scam you into some restrictive deal...it's because the home doesn't have a roof and you'll have to fight off the squatters who will sneak in to sleep in the basement every night.

If you're a property owner in Detroit who's selling a $300 home, it's not because you want to trick someone into accepting your highly restrictive contract--it's because you just want someone to take it off your hands.  

It's because you can't find a renter, can't get rid of squatters, and your sick of dealing with the notices/fines from the city for "blight" on your property....because, even though the whole city is lousy with blight, you're the one home on the block that still registers as having an owner and can be cited for it.
Y

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2014, 08:51:10 PM »

I think you're a bit misinformed.  I'm not talking about some shitty home off 7 mile and Chalmers, I'm talking about piles of decay on Dequidre or Beaubien.  The reason you can get a home for a couple grand on Euclid isn't because some property owner is trying to scam you into some restrictive deal...it's because the home doesn't have a roof and you'll have to fight off the squatters who will sneak in to sleep in the basement every night.

If you're a property owner in Detroit who's selling a $300 home, it's not because you want to trick someone into accepting your highly restrictive contract--it's because you just want someone to take it off your hands.  

It's because you can't find a renter, can't get rid of squatters, and your sick of dealing with the notices/fines from the city for "blight" on your property....because, even though the whole city is lousy with blight, you're the one home on the block that still registers as having an owner and can be cited for it.

Racist post reported.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2014, 06:19:07 PM »
With other countries coming up, the USA is headed down. A massive debt that can't ever be repaid. Wall Street taking away life savings with real estate scams and bogus related products. Manufacturing disappearing. The USA is losing what made it great.

You do have SILICON VALLEY.
$