Author Topic: 1-test cyp  (Read 1492 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
1-test cyp
« on: January 15, 2014, 11:16:13 AM »
Anyone used this before it has really caught me I interest suppose to be like a mix between primo and equipose. I would just run a high dose of equities but I can't handle the anxiety that comes with it. I'm looking for something to lean bulk with this summer. Last year it was test mast and npp.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: 1-test cyp
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 11:24:18 AM »
Anyone used this before it has really caught me I interest suppose to be like a mix between primo and equipose. I would just run a high dose of equities but I can't handle the anxiety that comes with it. I'm looking for something to lean bulk with this summer. Last year it was test mast and npp.

I couldn't handle the stress of the equities market myself. Basically got all out in '08.  :D

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 01:47:58 PM »
I couldn't handle the stress of the equities market myself. Basically got all out in '08.  :D

Lol damn auto correct!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 09:28:14 AM »
Run high androgen low dose and high anabolic Hugh dose
$

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 04:41:52 AM »
I wouldn't shoot any of the 1-Test cypionate made these days, but back when 1-Test cypionate was legal their were some great companys buying very high grade 95-98% pure Kilos and they made a great 1 -Test injectable product. It was legal to make so everything seemed to be made by the best chefs and the quality of the raws were super high grade.It still did have a little bite to it but great product.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 10:29:51 AM »
I wouldn't shoot any of the 1-Test cypionate made these days, but back when 1-Test cypionate was legal their were some great companys buying very high grade 95-98% pure Kilos and they made a great 1 -Test injectable product. It was legal to make so everything seemed to be made by the best chefs and the quality of the raws were super high grade.It still did have a little bite to it but great product.

There's an extremely good lab out there making it right now at 150mg per ml suppose to be pain free too.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 04:50:24 PM »
Geneza has it too at your favorite online Geneza resellers!