Author Topic: snatches, deadlifts, squats,benchpress all for retards,useless exercises  (Read 6326 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: snatches, deadlifts, squats,benchpress all for retards,useless exercises
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 01:08:00 PM »
limited range of motion is maybe not the worst thing in bench pressing maybe less chance of tear the tits

exactly, this is why I do mainly dumbbell floor presses. Almost a full range of motion (with my short arms) but you don't do that last dangerous inch - which overstretches the shoulder capsule and risks tearing the pec tendon for maybe 2.5% more muscle involvement.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 01:16:06 PM »

ok this was funny.

but may i see your legs too, no homo, they must be quite the pillars ;D

or you rather the kinda guy who dont train but judges whats too small or big for his liking?thatd be ok too.

I was just taking the piss.  lol.

I do train.  I'm a rather large bloke but my legs don't have the cuts that yours do. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2014, 01:19:52 PM »
limited range of motion is maybe not the worst thing in bench pressing maybe less chance of tear the tits

This is true but I feel you should incorporate full ROM with lighter weights on the bench to get that stretch and ROM if you ever need it. Otherwise you'll have tight pecs prone to tears if taken past your normal ROM.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2014, 01:25:35 PM »
everyone says if they done proeprly theyre safe.

i say they not needed and best avoided altogether if you want a good physique.

lets face it,its exercises for the fatties where they use straps kneebends and half rom to feel better about themselves(atleast im strong bro,whats your lift?)

can add benchpress to that, esp the powerlift type with more accesssoires-lifting gear than hollywood celebs wear for oscar nomination night,and bent their backs to an u and uses shortest rom possible to make it legal.

and snatchtes oh brother, its basicaly an upright row,then swing the weight and get under it followed by half rep shoulder pres.
why not be less a retard and do a set of upright row and keep the tension on muscle,followed by a proper set of shoulder press.

safe is a relative term, its relatively safe to jump from a 2 story building ::)

fuck the gurus who say those are somehow mandatory.and fuck the old school blabla.

if we were all so oldschool, wed still belive the earth is flat

that is all

I agree non of those exercises are mandetory and yes you can get jacked without them but bro why you got to be so mean  ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 01:40:34 PM »
I agree non of those exercises are mandetory and yes you can get jacked without them but bro why you got to be so mean  ;D

they are if you're not on drugs. try never injecting AAS,growth, slin and getting big and strong on cable curls, pressdowns and leg extensions.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 01:41:47 PM »
they are if you're not on drugs. try never injecting AAS,growth, slin and getting big and strong on cable curls, pressdowns and leg extensions.

Yup.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 01:53:12 PM »

Your muscles don't know the difference between a round weight on a bar or a square one attached to a cable. They just contract.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 01:58:49 PM »
Your muscles don't know the difference between a round weight on a bar or a square one attached to a cable. They just contract.
:),,,BRAVO,,SOME NORMALCY RETURNED HERE..

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »
exactly, this is why I do mainly dumbbell floor presses. Almost a full range of motion (with my short arms) but you don't do that last dangerous inch - which overstretches the shoulder capsule and risks tearing the pec tendon for maybe 2.5% more muscle involvement.

I just started doing these again as a warm-up and forgot how good they felt. These threads are ridiculous... want to be big and strong you train that way...wanna be ripped...you train another way. If you want both you have to train even harder but there are plenty of powerlifters who look pretty dam good. They may not be as full as a full up bodybuilder but they're still carrying low bodyfat.
L

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2014, 02:06:30 PM »
Some guy who tries to hide his toothpick legs by never posting a full body or showing his legs AND waist talking shit about squats. ::)

his physique is lightyears ahead yours... why u even try srs

u are like ukjeff was to oth, the difference u have nothing ot back it up, yet u keep talking shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2014, 02:09:57 PM »
Yes but your brain does and your brain controls the muscle.  Your motor neurons might be better adapted to a barbell exercise versus the same in cable format.  The motor neurons that are adapted release the neurotransmitter ACh which stimulates muscle contraction and it will be different for every movement and exercise, even if using the same amount of weight.

So I would say that the "muscles" in a sense, do know the difference.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2014, 02:17:49 PM »

not always been sure about this argument. but let's accept that when a muscle fires, it fires, simple as that. lifetime drug free trainers have to be discerning what exercises they use to compensate for the lack recuperation they have compared to drug users. exercises that recruit more muscle groups will obviously be more beneficial than exercises that recruit small muscles but still eat into the CNS.

I do agree that once you've built a decent amount of strength and mass you can do vastly different - and easier - exercises and maintain (or even gain) but my point holds: you won't find a legit lifetime natural with stellar strength and mass that just did cable curls and pressdowns , end of story.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2014, 03:07:30 PM »
I disagree, heavy compound exercises are the only way a person not on drugs will ever build any substantial muscle mass.

The more muscle fibres you incorporate in the lift, the higher the subsequent rise in serum testosterone and growth hormone.

There are studies which show squats alone promote upper and lower body development due to neuroendocrine stimulation.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2014, 03:32:01 PM »
sorry but this is hilarious

no one ever built any muscle naturally

only fat, bloat, and epic delusions

every natural who dieted down realized this fact of life

Anabol stop drinking  !.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2014, 04:03:07 PM »
I am with you galeniko and your logic is sound but I can not stop benches and deadlift simply because they are too ALPHA and are also DAM FUN TO DO.   :-\ :-\

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2014, 04:05:22 PM »
sorry but this is hilarious

no one ever built any muscle naturally

only fat, bloat, and epic delusions

every natural who dieted down realized this fact of life

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2014, 04:10:07 PM »
a lot of guys drop them once they've got some size but they forget that the exercises were a big part of what built them the size. once you get on a pro drug stack you can walk around with a water jug half assing a machine curl and grow.
hey i was thinking about this again.

but when i train off everything,yes this happens, still dont do any one those, and size and strenght stay about the same, they dont detoriate into nothing.

im really not sure how deadlift gonna build the upper back any better than rows.

keep in mind off gear is worse than natural.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »
I disagree, heavy compound exercises are the only way a person not on drugs will ever build any substantial muscle mass.

The more muscle fibres you incorporate in the lift, the higher the subsequent rise in serum testosterone and growth hormone.

There are studies which show squats alone promote upper and lower body development due to neuroendocrine stimulation.
hm.ok.

but how much muscle, shreded to bone vs shredded to bone.

or lets say 6% leans, how much will a natural who started really build anyway?

keep in mind nobody even starts at 6%.

the difference in pure muscle will be negligible.few lbs,if that.

sure if one uts on more bodyfat,he will be stronger, but he wont be more muscular.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2014, 05:44:18 PM »
I am with you galeniko and your logic is sound but I can not stop benches and deadlift simply because they are too ALPHA and are also DAM FUN TO DO.   :-\ :-\
yah it is, admitedly, im bit upset for no longer being able to bench heavy, well, not without risking dislocation of whole arm :-X

it feels godlike.oh well, i had my time, maybe better luck next life.ill even admit it makes the shoulder,tris and chest area somewhat thicker compared to medium weight high reps, but i stand by it, vastly overrated.
i know you had your little fractions with ukeff, but do we remember his chest routine?was rather a joke on paper,but he has a phenomenal chest

but squats and deads, for those i have no limitations, but when i do them heavy, the obliques get flexed so extremly hard, well, you know, i have to avoid any midsection growth to maintain the illusionary look :D

snatches i wont even go into, its a retard way of doing pullups, thenrisking a broken spine as we now know, followed by half rep shoulder press, this is not negotiable under any circumstances.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 05:46:43 PM »
and antoher thing, the basic one year multi compound training, do not confuse that with building size.

the bbuilding purpose is rather to build tendon and joint strenght, and some mass, in order to later on play around with medium weight and focus on muscle mind connection and letting the steroids do their work.

dont confuse building strenght base with building a body.
n

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 07:19:57 PM »
and antoher thing, the basic one year multi compound training, do not confuse that with building size.

the bbuilding purpose is rather to build tendon and joint strenght, and some mass, in order to later on play around with medium weight and focus on muscle mind connection and letting the steroids do their work.

dont confuse building strenght base with building a body.
last 3 posts were spot on..time and place to be strong and ego lift for all gym to watch,gets old quick with hurt joints and tendons,,stick with pumping and throw in occassional heavy day to shake muscles up then cruise..

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2014, 12:02:03 AM »
hm.ok.

but how much muscle, shreded to bone vs shredded to bone.

or lets say 6% leans, how much will a natural who started really build anyway?

keep in mind nobody even starts at 6%.

the difference in pure muscle will be negligible.few lbs,if that.

sure if one uts on more bodyfat,he will be stronger, but he wont be more muscular.

You're right in that regard.

At 6% the amount of muscle a natural can build is negligible.

To look anything more than a skeleton at 6% without drugs is a hopeless task. But I've seen some folk look decent naturally at 10% or so.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 12:05:57 AM »
You're right in that regard.

At 6% the amount of muscle a natural can build is negligible.

To look anything more than a skeleton at 6% without drugs is a hopeless task. But I've seen some folk look decent naturally at 10% or so.
You are talking Bout guys with small joints who look good natural.

Trust me, with big joints yojnwont even look you lift with the shirt off.
$

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 12:19:14 AM »
this is a revelation!
well if its true i will happily take the title "retard" as my whole training is built around these 3 lifts. if your form is tight and you build up weight and tendon/joint strength slowly i don't think there is any reason you should get injuries with these lifts, if your form is shite and your ego makes you rush adding weight to bar or you  bench with your elbows flared out etc then probably will end up with long term injuries. but otherwise no reason for injuries.

back and leg day with no deadlifting/squats is too gay to contemplate thanks, regardless of how anyone looks.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2014, 01:24:05 AM »
You have to make a deal - destroy your joints or your intestines or both...
wear and tear happens no matter how "strict" your training.