Author Topic: snatches, deadlifts, squats,benchpress all for retards,useless exercises  (Read 6323 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: snatches, deadlifts, squats,benchpress all for retards,useless exercises
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2014, 11:28:05 AM »
galenike, you got excellent conditioning and a decent look going on but you aren't a big dude by any means. you need to take your clothes off to show people you lift.

no hating , just calling it as I see it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2014, 11:30:44 AM »
galenike, you got excellent conditioning and a decent look going on but you aren't a big dude by any means. you need to take your clothes off to show people you lift.

Why is that presented as a bad thing? I think that modern bb'ers in suits are the epitome of absurdity (Phil Heath being a notable exception). And don't even get me started on PL'ers in clothes, wit their XXXXXXL shirts and 20" necks.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2014, 11:35:01 AM »
Why is that presented as a bad thing? I think that modern bb'ers in suits are the epitome of absurdity (Phil Heath being a notable exception). And don't even get me started on PL'ers in clothes, wit their XXXXXXL shirts and 20" necks.

it isn't. certainly, on a bbing boarding, it ain't exactly shameful to be big and strong or want to be big and strong and look like you lift, especially when in clothes. however if you're small and conditioned it's almost laughable to be telling guys that outsize you and outlift you that they did it all wrong.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2014, 11:38:22 AM »

i can live with that.

world amateur champion hamdi doesnt look like he trains when clothed and shredded.

in general, bbuilders dont look very huge when shredded.i have seen right infront of me shawn rhoden.

didnt lok big.

i can gain 20-30lbs of bloof in 1 week if i want, and then what?will this make me bigger?

when youre ripped, all thats left is bones, bit inflated muscle and skin.

what is it with your fantasy or way of thought that you mst dwarf other men?i dont get that?

i dont care if someone looks bigger, clothed or not, i just try to get my bes tlook ans thats that.

hell, roseanne is probably bigger in clothes than i am.

if my bench strenght was 5 reps max with empty bar i wouldnt care at all

it isn't. certainly, on a bbing boarding, it ain't exactly shameful to be big and strong or want to be big and strong and look like you lift in clothes. however if you're small and conditioned it's almost laughable to be telling guys that outsize you and outlift you that they did it all wrong.
bbuilding has everything to do with conditioning,these days even the pros stay lean year round.

who here outsizes me,lets see the names.

by outsizing i mean stepping on stgae ripped.

lets see.

make sure to have pics of the guys in condition, thats the only way to tell how big one is.

fat is not size.
n

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2014, 11:41:19 AM »
Gal, talking about bbers not looking huge when shredded, I have a pic of one of my buds with Ohio heath wearing a tracksuit, all covered up. Heath looks like he never picked up a dumbbell.
$

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2014, 11:45:43 AM »
Gal, talking about bbers not looking huge when shredded, I have a pic of one of my buds with Ohio heath wearing a tracksuit, all covered up. Heath looks like he never picked up a dumbbell.

post it

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2014, 11:58:46 AM »
IN the end natural or drugged somebody or someone has the genetic scale tipped in a different direction than yourself or vice versa on your end better,and that's frame/structure/muscle insertions/shape/height and overall body mass /weight one attains genetically or built up upon.you can get 2 guys same height who lift natural and or drugged and the'll both look different in clothes and obvious out of clothes'no homo'THERE ARE SOME VERY IMPRESSIVE'NATURAL/CLEAN/DRUGGED BUILDS HERE PERIOD.and plenty strong guys as well.Galinecko using him as example has found his build type/condition/usage to a science for his look achieved.he gets it and moves on...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2014, 12:19:34 PM »
Gayleanco is weak as a popcorn fart.
He's got abs though!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ganero76

« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »
oh realy, "Gaynero" do we ned to hear from ppl who lift weights?

construction workers lift weights all day.

you mother lifts dicks into her herpes-cave called mouth all day.

what do they have in common?they both fatsos.

me,id ask someone who looks great.

a crane lifts weights too, go ask a crane, you dumb knuckledrgaging mongoilod trailer trash crosseyed misscarriage
You failed at working out. Your body has betrayed you because you are not man enough. You're a bitch with a wrecked kidney and ruined shoulder. Fade away now  loser.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2014, 05:01:54 PM »
You failed at working out. Your body has betrayed you because you are not man enough. You're a bitch with a wrecked kidney and ruined shoulder. Fade away now  loser.
hey winner,wheres your pic?

why are there none

you know ehy,i know why, everyone knows why.

now go choke on the sausage
n

ganero76

« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2014, 06:52:48 PM »
hey winner,wheres your pic?

why are there none

you know ehy,i know why, everyone knows why.

now go choke on the sausage
hahaha you're closet queer and a dead man walking with that failing kidney. Now fuck off and die.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2014, 06:57:04 PM »
hahaha you're closet queer and a dead man walking with that failing kidney. Now fuck off and die.
i wish you all the best bro, be rolled over by a truck.

tuff guy, scared to post a pic.

btw,do you even lift?

joke question.

you dont.so what you doing here? ???
n

ganero76

« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2014, 07:04:46 PM »
i wish you all the best bro, be rolled over by a truck.

tuff guy, scared to post a pic.

btw,do you even lift?

joke question.

you dont.so what you doing here? ???
You're the gimp who can't lift. Go pick out a gravesite, your kidney is dying. Hahahaha