Author Topic: Hello - Wishing you all a happy New Year  (Read 58286 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Hello - From Arce
« Reply #550 on: January 20, 2014, 03:50:17 PM »
Yeah you ' won ' alright , biggest pretender on Getbig , trying so hard to live the affluent lifestyle in your used BMW and your rented exotics  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How sad is your life that you've been reduced to bragging about your material possessions on an internet message board dedicated to bodybuilding  :-X

You're jealous dude we got it. Stick to being classy with your Dorian Yates obsessions. Strange dude, I am flattered that you follow me like a puppy. I win again

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #551 on: January 20, 2014, 04:07:58 PM »
You're jealous dude we got it. Stick to being classy with your Dorian Yates obsessions. Strange dude, I am flattered that you follow me like a puppy. I win again

Jealous of what?  ??? You would have to have something I want. Why would I be jealous of a pretender? If I were going to be jealous it wouldn't be some clown wanna-be in his used BMW

I don't follow you either , Hell you were so much the laughing stock they made you a sticky  ;D

You're talking down people on an internet message board bragging about how well you're doing , yeah sounds like you're full of win.  ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: January 20, 2014, 07:25:25 PM »

Oh boy  ::)

You're a 1% pretender. You're the clown acting the roll in old BMW's and rented exotics

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=168925.0

You sure took an ass raping there sport. You may have some money but not enough to buy some class.

did this guy just walk out of a gq catalogue??

:o :o :o

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #553 on: January 20, 2014, 07:26:32 PM »
Ouch
$

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #554 on: January 22, 2014, 04:16:10 AM »
so you are saying that you would not trade in your life/lambo/job/wife against being a fat slob posting about dorian 24/7?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: January 22, 2014, 04:17:07 AM »

Oh boy  ::)

You're a 1% pretender. You're the clown acting the roll in old BMW's and rented exotics

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=168925.0

You sure took an ass raping there sport. You may have some money but not enough to buy some class.

lol i like xfactor but that was quite brutal  ;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #556 on: January 22, 2014, 04:35:46 AM »
lol i like xfactor but that was quite brutal  ;D

XFactor living life from one credit card payment to the next.

Straight up Toronto baller!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: January 22, 2014, 05:36:27 AM »
so you are saying that you would not trade in your life/lambo/job/wife against being a fat slob posting about dorian 24/7?

Right now I might trade with him as my one month old is kicking my butt at life. Finally found a nanny that we liked so I will be back in action posting pics soon!  Give them something to talk about at least.

If anyone is in Germany (Frankfurt), New York , Atlanta, Dallas I will be travelling for work and will train with anyone.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: January 22, 2014, 05:41:15 AM »
XFactor living life from one credit card payment to the next.

Straight up Toronto baller!

I guess I could take the bait and show you what I have in my safe? This would probably make you eat your words   :) 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: January 22, 2014, 05:43:38 AM »
Right now I might trade with him as my one month old is kicking my butt at life. Finally found a nanny that we liked so I will be back in action posting pics soon!  Give them something to talk about at least.

If anyone is in Germany (Frankfurt), New York , Atlanta, Dallas I will be travelling for work and will train with anyone.
my schedule is paris, singapore, milano,dubai,white house

ah,us metropolitans ;D
n

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: January 22, 2014, 05:45:21 AM »
my schedule is paris, singapore, milano,dubai,white house

ah,us metropolitans ;D

Believe it or not I have actually met up and trained with a few people on here. There are some real people that work out too, besides us.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Hello
« Reply #561 on: January 22, 2014, 06:13:40 AM »
xfactor is cool people .. not all getbiggers are broke and alcoholics so he shocks some members by being successful  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: January 22, 2014, 06:15:52 AM »
xfactor is cool people .. not all getbiggers are broke and alcoholics so he shocks some members by being successful  ;D

Sev, what percentage do you think actually train and look decent? Decent enough to post their results (pic)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: January 22, 2014, 06:47:12 AM »
Sev, what percentage do you think actually train and look decent? Decent enough to post their results (pic)
look at those who posted pics already .. out of those few look decent .. bodybuilders are narcissists..anyone who looks half decent will post pics automatically..so the vast majority are embarassed and don't want to be made fun of..so they stay "annonymous"

I outed many of them over the years and let's just say, there were no "beasts" in hiding  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #564 on: January 22, 2014, 06:48:30 AM »
look at those who posted pics already .. out of those few look decent .. bodybuilders are narcissists..anyone who looks half decent will post pics automatically..so the vast majority are embarassed and don't want to be made fun of..so they stay "annonymous"

I outed many of them over the years and let's just say, there were no "beasts" in hiding  ;D

Lol, the one dude that surprised people was how big Man Of Steel was.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: January 22, 2014, 06:52:08 AM »

Never thought of that, Excellent point.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: January 22, 2014, 06:56:58 AM »

Lol, the one dude that surprised people was how big Man Of Steel was.

Take the fat of him (absolutely impossible hypothesys BTW...that guy loves food more than Jesus) and there will be very little left and not impressive.

Same with chaos .. these guys give themselves the illusion of size .. strip the clotches and they look dismal..strip the fat and they look like malnourished farmers  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: January 22, 2014, 08:03:47 AM »

lol i been  there. Hang in its gets better and. Glad to hear you are not one of those deadbeats dads that lets your wife take all the hard nights, i was the same and i think i even where up often then her to.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: January 22, 2014, 08:10:02 AM »
Take the fat of him (absolutely impossible hypothesys BTW...that guy loves food more than Jesus) and there will be very little left and not impressive.

Same with chaos .. these guys give themselves the illusion of size .. strip the clotches and they look dismal..strip the fat and they look like malnourished farmers  ;D

man of steel is huge

come on sev
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: January 22, 2014, 08:44:07 AM »
man of steel is huge

come on sev
again .. I will comment on his muscles when he'll be 8% or under .. until then is just another obese dude with fat fingers and a Jesus fetish

It's easy to be fatbig. 8% big? not so easy .. that's why there are countless meatheads walking around thinking they are big. Show me 8% bodyfat or less and I will give props.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: January 22, 2014, 11:46:05 AM »
Do you think he would have less muscle than you sev whe n you where in shape the last time if he dieted down

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: January 22, 2014, 11:52:44 AM »
Do you think he would have less muscle than you sev whe n you where in shape the last time if he dieted down
if he ever went to 6%, there would be so little of him left you would not recognize him. People underestimate how much fat and water the body can accumulate. Me and him at 6%, I'd make him look really bad, yes.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: January 22, 2014, 12:03:39 PM »
hed be smaller than me.

i weighe a shitton at that bodyfat level.

the bulkos have no idea(or do they?)how much weight is just gone when shredded.

just one example, when shredded tot eh bone, theres no nothing on waist bones, just skin and bones will be left to get all polished abs.

now just compare that to a bulkos visceral fat(theres tons of it,tons)which goes first, and then the subq fat.

waist size is a decent indicator,actualy.

legs lose saddening much volume lol.

n

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: January 22, 2014, 12:05:39 PM »
hed be smaller than me.

i weighe a shitton at that bodyfat level.

the bulkos have no idea(or do they?)how much weight is just gone when shredded.

just one example, when shredded tot eh bone, theres no nothing on waist bones, just skin and bones will be left to get all polished abs.

now just compare that to a bulkos visceral fat(theres tons of it,tons)which goes first, and then the subq fat.

waist size is a decent indicator,actualy.

legs lose saddening much volume lol.

look at man of steels frame

no offence gal you look phenomenal

but if he took gear and dieted down he would be fucking huge

he posted a pic once and his shoulders were twice as wide as a normal man
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: January 22, 2014, 12:10:59 PM »
look at man of steels frame

no offence gal you look phenomenal

but if he took gear and dieted down he would be fucking huge

he posted a pic once and his shoulders were twice as wide as a normal man
yeah normally i would agree with gal but mos is not the average fatso that goes to the gym he is a tank. If i remember right you could clearly see on the shape of the shoulders and arms etc that he has alot of muscle under all that fat.