Author Topic: Hello - Wishing you all a happy New Year  (Read 58308 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Hello
« Reply #575 on: January 22, 2014, 12:38:58 PM »
I agree with gal .. I could go apeshit with roids and food like man of steel and look much bigger than him with less fat too. He is far bellow average as far as muscle genetics are concerned.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: January 22, 2014, 01:20:28 PM »
Do you think he would have less muscle than you sev whe n you where in shape the last time if he dieted down

You can't compare these guys.  Sev, Gal those guys can rip their shirts off at a party and have girls, guys, whatever creaming in their pants. MOS takes his shirt off and people want to puke.  It's not fair to compare.  But maybe MOS can bench press more or something so he might have that going.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #577 on: January 22, 2014, 01:24:07 PM »
look at man of steels frame

no offence gal you look phenomenal

but if he took gear and dieted down he would be fucking huge

he posted a pic once and his shoulders were twice as wide as a normal man

he does take gear, don't tell me you seriously think because hes an obese bible thumper that he's natural...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: January 22, 2014, 05:14:02 PM »
yeah normally i would agree with gal but mos is not the average fatso that goes to the gym he is a tank. If i remember right you could clearly see on the shape of the shoulders and arms etc that he has alot of muscle under all that fat.
yah ,maybe if we measure shoulders bones horizontaly in cms, but let him cut down and see how it looks shirtless.

i was quite the barndoor in the bulking phase too,i know is hard to imagine if one considers the today look.

btw, not sure at all he outpowers me at my heaviest.keep in mind sev benches 4 plates at low bodyweight, im strong when shredded and quite ox-like strong when fat and bloofy.that shoulder didnt go to shit bc playing around with child weights :D

i just no care for strenght and size nomore
n

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #579 on: January 22, 2014, 06:22:05 PM »
Man of Steel is fucking huge. I could see him being 200+ pounds under 10% easy.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #580 on: January 22, 2014, 07:06:30 PM »
again .. I will comment on his muscles when he'll be 8% or under .. until then is just another obese dude with fat fingers and a Jesus fetish

It's easy to be fatbig. 8% big? not so easy .. that's why there are countless meatheads walking around thinking they are big. Show me 8% bodyfat or less and I will give props.

Sounds like the kinda guy who knows exactly how he likes his men  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #581 on: January 22, 2014, 07:09:17 PM »
Only God, the Cowboys, and the Longhorns know how good MOS would look lean.

The Idol

« Reply #582 on: January 22, 2014, 07:16:10 PM »
again .. I will comment on his muscles when he'll be 8% or under .. until then is just another obese dude with fat fingers and a Jesus fetish

It's easy to be fatbig. 8% big? not so easy .. that's why there are countless meatheads walking around thinking they are big. Show me 8% bodyfat or less and I will give props.
^
I love how this clown thinks his opinion is some kind of grand pronouncement. Like gaining his "props" is a real achievement. Doesn'the realize he's a bald gypsy from a shitty country?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #583 on: January 22, 2014, 08:17:19 PM »
yah ,maybe if we measure shoulders bones horizontaly in cms, but let him cut down and see how it looks shirtless.

i was quite the barndoor in the bulking phase too,i know is hard to imagine if one considers the today look.

btw, not sure at all he outpowers me at my heaviest.keep in mind sev benches 4 plates at low bodyweight, im strong when shredded and quite ox-like strong when fat and bloofy.that shoulder didnt go to shit bc playing around with child weights :D

i just no care for strenght and size nomore
Not like MoS gal. Dude is literally a walking tank of a man..... not just permabulker, like bigger than any human being you've ever seen..... Even with the fat he has insane structure and genetics... dudes shoulders literally look wider than most barn doors. It's impossible to describe.. you need to see a pic. He looks inhuman. Yes hes fat... but the amount of muscle and frame its on is mind boggling. A lot of smaller guys (like Sev) want to tear him down and say he'd be nothing under the fat... but if you see a pic you'd think differently.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #584 on: January 22, 2014, 08:18:19 PM »
Where are these pics of MoS?! I've been dying to rub one out see what all the hoopla is about!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: January 22, 2014, 08:20:55 PM »
Not like MoS gal. Dude is literally a walking tank of a man..... not just permabulker, like bigger than any human being you've ever seen..... Even with the fat he has insane structure and genetics... dudes shoulders literally look wider than most barn doors. It's impossible to describe.. you need to see a pic. He looks inhuman. Yes hes fat... but the amount of muscle and frame its on is mind boggling. A lot of smaller guys (like Sev) want to tear him down and say he'd be nothing under the fat... but if you see a pic you'd think differently.
nah not impressed, we have ppl in the gym contest shredded 280lbs my height or slightly shorter,even.ppl whoms forearms look like my upper arms,lol.

hell no, dont worry, im familiar with the "big" guys.

im dead serious,let him cut down all the way then we see.
n

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #586 on: January 22, 2014, 08:21:28 PM »
Every skinny little twink calls guys bigger than them fat and says they would be small if they diet down and every big guy calls the skinny twink a skinny twink.
Its the cycle of life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #587 on: January 22, 2014, 08:21:44 PM »

can he run 20m without break?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Hello - From Arce
« Reply #588 on: January 22, 2014, 08:25:16 PM »
I guess I could take the bait and show you what I have in my safe? This would probably make you eat your words   :) 

What do you keep in your safe, gold bars or something?  You dont keep much cash there, do you?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: January 22, 2014, 08:25:47 PM »
Every skinny little twink calls guys bigger than them fat and says they would be small if they diet down and every big guy calls the skinny twink a skinny twink.
Its the cycle of life.
nah, see above theres guys here walk around 300lbs at 6%, that is huge and strong.

im very sorry mos is just a fatty.

i seen jean pierre fux with own eyes right infront of me 340lbs or so,not even soo fat, thats huge and muscular.

mos is a gymrat fatty.

i was a 20% + 280lbs+ fatto too, dont worry, i know what i talking about.

at best, 20 minute downhill roll
n

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #590 on: January 22, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »
nah, see above theres guys here walk around 300lbs at 6%, that is huge and strong.

i seen jean pierre fux with own eyes right infront of me 340lbs or so,not even soo fat, thats huge and muscular.

mos is a gymrat fatty.

MOS is a  big guy but that is a disaster in making. Heart can cope with that for a certain period of time than bang.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #591 on: January 22, 2014, 08:30:04 PM »
I think hed say something like 'only if in involves running to the buffet line.'

Dude does 2 things.... eats heavy, and lifts heavier.

im usually not impressed by permabulkers, but mos is insane... think offseason ruhl.... head looks like a peanut his shoulders are so wide and hes insanely thick chest to back.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: January 22, 2014, 08:30:50 PM »

mos is a gymrat fatty.

You've made yourself quite the authority on what's possible and reality with peoples bodies these days. Not everyone aspires to be a 6% drugged up bloated pig of a 300 pound mess.
Have you ever once trained like an athlete, not a bodybuilder, but an athlete.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #593 on: January 22, 2014, 08:32:32 PM »
I think hed say something like 'only if in involves running to the buffet line.

Dude does 2 things.... eats heavy, and lifts heavier.

I always thought gluttony was a sin

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #594 on: January 22, 2014, 08:34:11 PM »
You've made yourself quite the authority on what's possible and reality with peoples bodies these days. Not everyone aspires to be a 6% drugged up bloated pig of a 300 pound mess.

you mean this type of athlete?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: January 22, 2014, 08:35:43 PM »
you mean this type of athlete?

Everyone loves a big, strong, hairy bear....
Wait, what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #596 on: January 22, 2014, 08:36:43 PM »

mos is a gymrat fatty.

no one is saying hes not fat... but he looks fucking 3x the size of any juiced up gymrat iver eved seen, permabulker or not.

guy looked like a fatty version of ruhl... thats how he was proportioned.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #597 on: January 22, 2014, 08:37:56 PM »
Everyone loves a big, strong, hairy bear....
Wait, what?
Tbombz just called, said hes on his way over.

all homo

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: January 22, 2014, 08:48:14 PM »
btw fatleniko pic, that was 270lbs right there.

did i look huge therE? not really.

train like an athlete?what is that?

youre picking on the wrong one with this, was into competitive sports all the way since early teenage.

so i guess yes.

all this, you flipping tires, bbuilders pumping up muscles, powerlifter lifting big weights, all this is a athetic joke compared to real sports.

chaos, get the fuck over it, remove the ob from the crotch area.

i have been in high level competitive sports since very young, i have been very strong fatto lifter at younger age, and now prefer to be shredded with the minimum effort in the gym.easy as.

think about it faleniko pic is 270lbs and that was after 4 years no training nothing.now you add to that steroids all buffet and eating like swine all day and have even fatter fatleniko.

so i mustnt prove that i was "big" some far away day, the fatleniko is surely heavy enough, right, you seem to asssociate fat and heavy with big?

now, you have claimed you have been shredded twink like me when younger.

guess what, you havent.wheres the pics of that.you were never remotely as shredded as me.

follow up the words with pics.

then we talk.

so far this was epic self foot machinegunning, good job.

anything else you wanna pcik on on me?my dick size? ::)

my hair or teeth?

i hope this helps.

oh brother "do you even know what real sports is"

no one is saying hes not fat... but he looks fucking 3x the size of any juiced up gymrat iver eved seen, permabulker or not.

guy looked like a fatty version of ruhl... thats how he was proportioned.
lol have you seen them standing next to eachother.

nah comeon, ok hes "huge"

big deal.to me its a fatty who lays off the fork too late since decades.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: January 22, 2014, 08:56:00 PM »
another thing.

tune in your brains,ok?

now.mos is natural,so he says(i hope he is).

ok, now come into reality for a brief second and think of the biggest heaviest natural you know and how they look shredded.

how much size is on the bones.

thanks for playing
n