Author Topic: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?  (Read 27570 times)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Re: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2014, 02:03:34 PM »
Final update: I've decided I'm not hitting on any dudes at the gym.
1) I don't want anyone to see me as aggressive or even PROgressive. I'm not into making the first move. I'm not brave, I'm not edgy, I'm not turning the tables. If the dude isn't making the first move, I'm probably not down anyway.
2) I'm not into rejection. Can't handle it. Call me a pussy. Call me whatever you want. If you don't make any requests, you can't be told no. I'll keep it that way.
3) I think I'm kind of a sweet catch, but I know when I'm batting my speed. This dude is so far outside the realm of for things I could rightfully leave my mark on. If I catch a bigger fish than I planned for, I will never EVER question it or throw it back, but I'm not willing to carry extra bait like I deserve or am really prepared for that shit. Fuck that.

That said, if this guy has ANY kind of weird, shitty day where he's like "I don't know, I didn't think I liked cheap, shitty chocolate bars, but this Twix is really going to hit the spot," know in advance that I AM THAT TWIX.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2014, 02:09:56 PM »
1) I don't want anyone to see me as aggressive or even PROgressive. I'm not into making the first move. I'm not brave, I'm not edgy, I'm not turning the tables. If the dude isn't making the first move, I'm probably not down anyway.
2) I'm not into rejection. Can't handle it. Call me a pussy. Call me whatever you want. If you don't make any requests, you can't be told no. I'll keep it that way.
3) I think I'm kind of a sweet catch, but I know when I'm batting my speed. This dude is so far outside the realm of for things I could rightfully leave my mark on. If I catch a bigger fish than I planned for, I will never EVER question it or throw it back, but I'm not willing to carry extra bait like I deserve or am really prepared for that shit. Fuck that.

That said, if this guy has ANY kind of weird, shitty day where he's like "I don't know, I didn't think I liked cheap, shitty chocolate bars, but this Twix is really going to hit the spot," know in advance that I AM THAT TWIX.

I really don't mean this in a rude way ....BUT, I honestly think it is entirely possible that you might be the only women poster on Get Big, with half a brain cell.

---

« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2014, 02:13:29 PM »

I really don't mean this in a rude way ....BUT, I honestly think it is entirely possible that you might be the only women poster on Get Big, with half a brain cell.

that really doesnt come across as a compliment.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2014, 02:16:14 PM »
that really doesnt come across as a compliment.

It was neither meant to be rude or a compliment, more a statement of fact.

---

« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2014, 02:17:27 PM »

It was neither meant to be rude or a compliment, more a statement of fact.

so its a fact she has half a brain cell?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2014, 02:18:25 PM »
That's a wise decision, Lobs!
Most of us face temptations like these in the gym, but gym flirting only works distracting, which isn't good when you lift with dedication.
There's a hot Spanish PT my gym (a female!, lol) but I've forced myself to train on auto-pilot mode, so I avoid eye-contact.

Regarding your self image, there's NO need to put yourself down. You look great and I'm sure you have a great and unique personality. Madonna was right: "express yourself"  ;)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2014, 02:19:17 PM »

There are no guarantee's when it comes to women, all I said was that it's "entirely possible"!

---

« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2014, 02:20:57 PM »
There are no guarantee's when it comes to women, all I said was that it's "entirely possible"!
Uncle Junior endearing himself to Lobstah in this thread.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2014, 02:26:20 PM »
Lobstah

do you suffer from depression?  serious question

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2014, 02:28:01 PM »

He's just an attention whoring troll, better not feed him.

---

« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2014, 02:28:44 PM »
Lobstah

do you suffer from depression?  serious question
For a girl to be posting here she must be suffering from something.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2014, 02:29:09 PM »

Thank the lawd all the male posters have half a brain cell!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2014, 02:31:23 PM »

You are stupid

You know you have a pussy right ?

I don't ask this rhetorically btw

Be a woman and get asked out

The fuck is wrong with you?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2014, 02:32:17 PM »
That's a wise decision, Lobs!
Most of us face temptations like these in the gym, but gym flirting only works distracting, which isn't good when you lift with dedication.
There's a hot Spanish PT my gym (a female!, lol) but I've forced myself to train on auto-pilot mode, so I avoid eye-contact.

Regarding your self image, there's NO need to put yourself down. You look great and I'm sure you have a great and unique personality. Madonna was right: "express yourself"  ;)

meh.  I'm not really putting myself down. Here in the northeast, women outnumber men three to one.  it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if I've noticed this dude,  so has every other female within 100ft.  I'm dope!  But he's got his pick...
Plus, I'm not willing to act like this dude is the only food in the fucking forest - I'm not that hungry

---

« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2014, 02:32:20 PM »
You are stupid

You know you have a pussy right ?

I don't ask this rhetorically btw

Be a woman and get asked out

The fuck is wrong with you?

shes fishing for compliments

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2014, 02:35:00 PM »
It has to be a compliment fishing deal

LITERALLY NO WOMAN (even the ugly ones) HAVE TO HIT ON MEN

Uncle Junior

« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2014, 02:39:59 PM »

Lobstah is unquestionably the most witty, intelligent and interesting female poster on this board, in fact so much that I can completely see why she would potentially struggle with getting a man, where being tall, leggy, blonde and ever so dumb are prerequisites!

Now if you combine Lobsta's personality with Booty's looks, add a dash of stupidity then "Voila" suddenly you have potential wife material.

---

« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2014, 02:44:00 PM »

Lobstah is unquestionably the most witty, intelligent and interesting female poster on this board, in fact so much that I can completely see why she would potentially struggle with getting a man, where being tall, leggy, blonde and ever so dumb are prerequisites!

Now if you combine Lobsta's personality with Booty's looks, add a dash of stupidity then "Voila" suddenly you have potential wife material.

but only half a brain cell??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2014, 02:46:39 PM »
How many posts are you going to labour this minute point when you know exactly what he meant ?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2014, 02:46:59 PM »

Correlation and causation are not synonymous, don't worry I can see why you wouldn't get it.

---

« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2014, 02:48:45 PM »
How many posts are you going to labour this minute point when you know exactly what he meant ?
As many as I like, its a forum.
How it works is you post what you think and then other people post what they think, they also normally try and stay civil, it's not always easy though.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2014, 02:50:08 PM »
As many as I like, its a forum.
How it works is you post what you think and then other people post what they think, they also normally try and stay civil, it's not always easy though.

My comment was civil.

---

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2014, 02:50:47 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2014, 02:53:18 PM »

Exactly.

Notice I threw you right off your game and now you're becoming obsessed with me.

You know...like you try to do  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2014, 02:53:54 PM »

meh.  I'm not really putting myself down. Here in the northeast, women outnumber men three to one.  it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if I've noticed this dude,  so has every other female within 100ft.  I'm dope!  But he's got his pick...
Plus, I'm not willing to act like this dude is the only food in the fucking forest - I'm not that hungry

You seem a cautious and pragmatic woman, which isn't bad, since it can safe you from a lot of trouble, but like every characteristic, too much of the same isn't good.
Challenge yourself with these 2 questions, "who am I" and "what qualities/characteristics to look for in a person".