Author Topic: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?  (Read 27610 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2014, 08:43:52 PM »
guys are mudsharks to a lesser rate than females.

a 6'5 alpha has alot to choose from aswell

I'd say your chances are slim to none
im an all women-shark, barring the fatties(these i only do if i postively sure nobody will ever know)
n

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2014, 08:50:57 PM »
Its very acceptable, I do it all the time.

the trainer

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2014, 08:57:04 PM »
I never fuck fat women I would rather jerk off

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2014, 09:13:43 PM »
So I asked a fellow Getbigger about this,  and he basically said I could do whatever I wanted because I'm female, ESPECIALLY if the guy is juicing because test sends your sex drive through the roof, but... he's not juicing, so...

There's this guy at the gym, and he is babetastic. He's a 6'5" rugby player with legs as thick as my waist. Yesterday I watched him split-squatting 305 for sets of ten and I can't be sure, but I think there was a tidal wave between my thighs because I pictured his beefy blonde ass strutting around my living room in his boxer briefs, smiling at me with the sun bouncing off his lily white quads and sparkling teeth.  It might not have been a tidal wave, but whatever it was ruined my gym shorts and killed thousands of Hawaiians who were just enjoying the coastline, what a tragedy!

Sorry, let me get to the point.

If a guy hits on a girl at the gym, he's kind of corny. I mean if he's really good looking, he'll get away with it, but it'll always seem a little bit wack, and if he's NOT good looking, he's a total jabroni. Sooo... is there any way for me to hit on this (or any other) guy at the gym without being lame?  And maybe score a date or a butt-to-hand high five or something? I know, I'm a dork. I never said I was cool. Somebody make me cool.
'Negro Bed-Wench' syndrome ::)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2014, 11:59:21 PM »
im an all women-shark, barring the fatties(these i only do if i postively sure nobody will ever know)
Never happened.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2014, 03:14:15 PM »
So the general consensus is DO flirt, do NOT have a lengthy conversation. DO let him do the the work, do NOT get my hopes up. Assume that if he is a hetero alpha, he will take the reins, but also assume that as a hetero alpha, he could probably do much better.
Well, this has been truly informative, boys. I think I'm just going to keep avoiding him and not making  eye contact,  because I am no more confident or less confused than I was two days ago about whether or not this is feasible.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2014, 03:16:15 PM »
nah just walk up to him and hit him up, really.

if hes too serious to have time for bit talk during training,is useless nutcase.

you know the kind"training more important than woman" neandethal
n

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2014, 03:17:11 PM »
Lob, aren't you over-analyzing things? Why not start a short conversation about whatever?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2014, 04:13:40 PM »
So the general consensus is DO flirt, do NOT have a lengthy conversation. DO let him do the the work, do NOT get my hopes up. Assume that if he is a hetero alpha, he will take the reins, but also assume that as a hetero alpha, he could probably do much better.
Well, this has been truly informative, boys. I think I'm just going to keep avoiding him and not making  eye contact,  because I am no more confident or less confused than I was two days ago about whether or not this is feasible.

You're attractive and charming. The odds are on your side. When you see him in the gym and say "hi" you will be able to tell by his response if he likes you. 

---

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2014, 04:15:53 PM »
I sense the moment has passed.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2014, 04:18:50 PM »
Truth: any man that doesn't sit up and take notice when a woman of your quality comes up to them is either bag-of-hammers stupid or gay or both.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2014, 06:34:16 PM »
In my experience, hitting on men hasn't worked in my favor 90% of the time. I either end up having the attention of someone with the personality equivalent of cottage cheese, or I am perceived as less desirable or attractive because I made the first move. I guess chat with him, but don't express that you're interested or that you'd like to go out. Be friendly, but I'd probably let him make the first move.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2014, 06:41:35 PM »
In my experience, hitting on men hasn't worked in my favor 90% of the time. I either end up having the attention of someone with the personality equivalent of cottage cheese, or I am perceived as less desirable or attractive because I made the first move. I guess chat with him, but don't express that you're interested or that you'd like to go out. Be friendly, but I'd probably let him make the first move.

Why so traditional?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2014, 09:48:42 PM »
Why so traditional?

1. I like assertive men. If I'm the initial pursuer, I will tend to attract more passive men.
2. I'm pretty sure the other individuals I've "hit on" have perceived me as less desirable or felt that something was "off" about me doing the pursuing.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2014, 10:06:24 PM »
1. I like assertive men. If I'm the initial pursuer, I will tend to attract more passive men.
2. I'm pretty sure the other individuals I've "hit on" have perceived me as less desirable or felt that something was "off" about me doing the pursuing.

to respond in order:
1)  agreed.
2) I  think we can all agree that there is actually something off about me haha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2014, 10:37:46 PM »
Drove you far, tied up in the trunk of your own fuckin car
Take you out and pop the cap
I told you the bitch was a trap
Don't trust em!
Chorus

INCREDIBLE song that really teaches a message about putting oneself in dangerous situations.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2014, 11:54:28 PM »
lobster, read jnns posts in this thread, and ignore the rest.

You clearly don't feel good about yourself.  Fix that before you worry about guys.  Hth

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2014, 01:07:37 AM »
Lobstah woman! There is Nothing wrong with the way you look. get away with that easy! But don't put yourself down for hells sake! THAT is a turn off!  Please don't think so much about this, it's really simple! Next time you see him squat, do like this:
''Jesus your legs are bigger than my waist! You do some sports the require that or what? (rugby) He says yes. Well that figures! I see alot of guys squat but they deldom do it hardcore. Someone needs to spot you for that you know. You should just tell me on your heaviest set and I help you'' nyou spot someone on squats you hold your hand on his chest, squat dow wider stance than him and if he fails you hold him really tight and press with your legs. Jesus it will be like Hudson river between your legs  :D :D
MIRAGETROPIN

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2014, 05:42:30 AM »
Lobstah go hit on the guy, chat him up lol....

This isn't high school, no need for games!!!  He is probably thinking the same about you but probably notices that gym time is serious for you and doesn't want to get in the way.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2014, 05:44:53 AM »
lobstah could be the ideal woman depending on her stature

too tall is gonna mean also too wide skeleton because she is black
ideal for what?

---

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2014, 05:46:36 AM »
Lobstah reeling in the compliments in this thread.
Cue Booty tit pic.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2014, 05:50:13 AM »
ideal for what?

Pickin' cotton apples :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2014, 06:07:46 AM »

Dang you hit the nail, I find myself too passive and lazy in the seduction game.
Regarding point 2, it depends on how you do it. I believe that the too directive approach is a turn-off to most of us.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2014, 10:47:34 AM »
Lobstah go hit on the guy, chat him up lol....

This isn't high school, no need for games!!!  He is probably thinking the same about you but probably notices that gym time is serious for you and doesn't want to get in the way.

This. ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2014, 11:45:56 AM »
I guess chat with him

that's really all you gotta do

E
E