Author Topic: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?  (Read 27567 times)

---

Re: Girls Hitting on Guys at the Gym- Acceptable?
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2014, 02:57:21 PM »
Exactly.

Notice I threw you right off your game and now you're becoming obsessed with me.

You know...like you try to do  :D
Obsessed with a 50 year old man whos only success in life is big arms, yes, you are quiet the subject of study.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2014, 02:59:51 PM »

Actually its slightly more complex phenomena, usually what happens is that someone who doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand the point you are making has no option but to revert to inbuilt self defense mechanism and call you a troll or other name(s). This is usually done to alleviate their own inadequacy for not understanding your original point and as a result the poster who accuses the other of trolling ends up unwittingly trolling themselves.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2014, 03:00:57 PM »
Obsessed with a 50 year old man whos only success in life is big arms, yes, you are quiet the subject of study.

I rest my case.

Ad hominem attacks in three posts. ..have a nice day.  :)

---

« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2014, 03:02:10 PM »

Actually its slightly more complex phenomena, usually what happens is that someone who doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand the point you are making has no option but to revert to inbuilt self defense mechanism and call you a troll or other name(s). This is usually done to alleviate their own inadequacy for not understanding your original point and as a result the poster who accuses the other of trolling ends up unwittingly trolling themselves.

If you had the intellectual capacity to follow a thread you would have realised I wasn't calling him a troll.

---

« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2014, 03:03:10 PM »
I rest my case.

Ad hominem attacks in three posts. ..have a nice day.  :)
I do recall it was you who threw the first stone (with your huge muscular arm)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2014, 03:04:52 PM »
Final update: I've decided I'm not hitting on any dudes at the gym.
1) I don't want anyone to see me as aggressive or even PROgressive. I'm not into making the first move. I'm not brave, I'm not edgy, I'm not turning the tables. If the dude isn't making the first move, I'm probably not down anyway.
2) I'm not into rejection. Can't handle it. Call me a pussy. Call me whatever you want. If you don't make any requests, you can't be told no. I'll keep it that way.
3) I think I'm kind of a sweet catch, but I know when I'm batting my speed. This dude is so far outside the realm of for things I could rightfully leave my mark on. If I catch a bigger fish than I planned for, I will never EVER question it or throw it back, but I'm not willing to carry extra bait like I deserve or am really prepared for that shit. Fuck that.

That said, if this guy has ANY kind of weird, shitty day where he's like "I don't know, I didn't think I liked cheap, shitty chocolate bars, but this Twix is really going to hit the spot," know in advance that I AM THAT TWIX.

3) This dude is so far outside the realm of for things I could rightfully leave my mark on.  

NO.

3) I think I'm kind of a sweet catch,  

YES.

Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2014, 03:08:21 PM »
If you had the intellectual capacity to follow a thread you would have realised I wasn't calling him a troll.

You were explaining how "a forum works", "people write what they think, your reply and try and stay civil, but its not that easy" yada yada yada and I will simply explaining to the mechanics behind how the"troll cycle" actually works.

It's becoming increasingly clear you were one of those kids in school who didn't like to take notes!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2014, 03:14:47 PM »
I do recall it was you who threw the first stone (with your huge muscular arm)

Yes.

At something you posted here.

Not at you personally.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2014, 03:20:20 PM »

Lobstah is unquestionably the most witty, intelligent and interesting female poster on this board,

Exactly

I mean there have been times I read Lobstah's posts and I was like "omg- did Albert Brooks start posting here under a gimmick account where he plays a annoying spook with a cunt

Uncle Junior

« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2014, 03:23:02 PM »
He's just an attention whoring troll, better not feed him.

If Shizzo can be described as an old Motorola, then clearly I would be an IPHONE 5S, notice how he disappears when I am not here.

Am I finally the vaccine everyone's been looking for to the Shizzo problem?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2014, 03:27:18 PM »
Btw I lied about my last post

I've never read any of lobstahs posts

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2014, 03:28:41 PM »
Where is Krank and Booty , e-honeymoon ?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2014, 03:29:39 PM »
Exactly

I mean there have been times I read Lobstah's posts and I was like "omg- did Albert Brooks start posting here under a gimmick account where he plays a annoying spook with a cunt

Yes quite right, the bigger point off course is why would any man want to date a woman more intelligent than themselves in order to feel inadequate. This is something Lobstah must realize quickly dumb herself down.

In many way's me and Lobstah would be a match made in heaven, unfortunately the physical attraction is just not there, but she would make a great best female friend who can help you get laid.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2014, 03:50:26 PM »
Yes quite right, the bigger point off course is why would any man want to date a woman more intelligent than themselves in order to feel inadequate. This is something Lobstah must realize quickly dumb herself down.

In many way's me and Lobstah would be a match made in heaven, unfortunately the physical attraction is just not there, but she would make a great best female friend who can help you get laid.

You're an idiot

Uncle Junior

« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2014, 03:58:59 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2014, 04:03:21 PM »

If Shizzo can be described as an old Motorola, then clearly I would be an IPHONE 5S, notice how he disappears when I am not here.

Am I finally the vaccine everyone's been looking for to the Shizzo problem?

Both of you are annoying.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2014, 04:06:42 PM »
Both of you are annoying.

But which one is the MOST annoying? Tell the truth cos we got a side bet going on.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2014, 04:20:38 PM »
Exactly

You just know BustinAss and Alpha are reading this and just fuming and wishing they could ban you.

Ah, free speech.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2014, 04:23:02 PM »
Exactly

even if you've never read any of my posts, can you just sometimes show up where I'm posting and ask this exact question, because COMEDY GOLD.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2014, 04:27:39 PM »
even if you've never read any of my posts, can you just sometimes show up where I'm posting and ask this exact question, because COMEDY GOLD.

Come on, JNN. How can you not love this girl?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2014, 04:30:34 PM »
Thread starter seems to have a problem getting laid.

Read a study about how black women have the highest rates of being single. Also 68% of all black newborns are out of wedlock. Hence why Lobby goes for the white meat.

Brutal.

Stay strong, my Oreo Queen.
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2014, 04:44:53 PM »
Come on, JNN. How can you not love this girl?

The only way she would have a funny bone in her body is if I were to fuck her in the ass

Dear god that joke is old

I think Freddie Roman brought that joke with him on the Mayflower

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2014, 05:03:55 PM »
The only way she would have a funny bone in her body is if I were to fuck her in the ass

Dear god that joke is old

I think Freddie Roman brought that joke with him on the Mayflower

LMAO! Actually, I never heard this one before. I do think a stiff up the rectum would do Lobstah good.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2014, 05:17:58 PM »
You just know BustinAss and Alpha are reading this and just fuming and wishing they could ban you.

Ah, free speech.

Dude I feel like Roman Polanski on a baby fucking spree in Grenoble when I post here

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2014, 05:19:02 PM »
Dude I feel like Roman Polanski on a baby fucking spree in Grenoble when I post here
Free at last,free at last....................  ;D