Author Topic: 60-70% of the French prison population is Muslim.  (Read 2591 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: 60-70% of the French prison population is Muslim.
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 06:27:31 PM »
I'll bet it fucking stinks in there

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 06:47:45 PM »
We import people because white woman don't wanna have kids. And when we attempt to point this out were labelled racist and sexist. That's why when a white woman is getting raped by a pack of africans, I laugh inside.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 07:54:29 PM »
The "but you guys had colonies" argument is beyond retarded.

What about all the Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laos etc... Those were French colonies also.

Somehow they manage to avoid jail, speak proper French, succeed in business and in their academic studies etc...

The truth is that north african mudslimes are a bunch of sub-humans barbarians who would turn, given the chance,  the land of wine and roses into hell.

i said th ecolony history is why they are there, its not the reson why they dont behave.

n

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2014, 08:48:56 PM »
We import people because white woman don't wanna have kids. And when we attempt to point this out were labelled racist and sexist. That's why when a white woman is getting raped by a pack of africans, I laugh inside.
not my case, I got 5 kids with 3 different white women, I kinda like to leave my mark :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2014, 03:28:08 AM »
Using the colony thing to justify the willful destruction of a country by a foreign entity is as retarded as it gets. Low class scum siphoning off the cream and blaming the cow that gave the milk.
Such people will be decorating lamp poles soon, given they haven't killed each other before due punishment.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2014, 05:13:21 AM »

Biggest loser to grace Getbig, that is an absolutely MASSIVE achievement

agenda21nwo

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2014, 05:33:58 AM »
Muslims serve the devil.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 05:38:18 AM »
maybe they dont want to have kids with YOU.

think about it.

to studs like me, they say they want kids later on, they want immediately but thy fear me leaving them if they say outright thwy want kids right now.

and so what if a woman wants do career path, thats erfectly fine, they no bredding machines, dumbass, theres plenty of white chav families who will make up for this by having half a dozen kids.dont worry.

n

MikMaq

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2014, 12:33:48 PM »
Biggest loser to grace Getbig, that is an absolutely MASSIVE achievement
Simply the most honest, if your on getbig there's a 99 percent chance you ain't shit.