Author Topic: Coverage Expansion Fail: Less Than 1/3 Of Obamacare Exchange Enrollees....  (Read 2406 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Coverage Expansion Fail: Less Than 1/3 Of Obamacare Exchange Enrollees....
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2014, 09:56:42 AM »
I wish there was some form of govt health care/ single payer model in this country to use as a case study.  I guess Medicare will work in a pinch.  :)  Let's see, medicare spends less than 5 cents on the dollar per administration costs.  Private insurance companies take no less than 20 cents of every dollar and up to 33 cents by some estimates for administration costs, ie CEO's and all the other multi millionaires in the private insurance industry.  I would hate to have govt come between me and my doctor or making decisions about my health/treatments or what have you.  That is much better left to the more noble for profit insurance companies.  Single payer, ha!  Who wants that commie shit.  Stupid knows no bounds.  RRK, my friend, we're fighting a losing battle on this board.

Agreed.  Especially the part about it being a losing battle to try to reason with the diehard right-tards on this board who'd mostly rather try to validate their insecurity, fearfulness and lack of empathy at the cost of simple logic. 

They ARE fellow getbiggers, though, so I feel ya gotta try to talk sense to 'em, ya know?