Author Topic: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER  (Read 18897 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2014, 08:28:57 PM »
Yet 2 minutes later he was completely fine on the podium?

Riiiight.

Hahaha the guy gets interviewed 2-3 minutes after making an interception to defeat his team's rival and take his team to the Superbowl.... clearly the only explanation for his excitement is drugs, after all he IS black.

Richard Sherman is awesome because he gets boring white guys like "akers1021" angry.  I hope he gets Superbowl MVP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2014, 08:36:30 PM »
lolol

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2014, 12:49:47 AM »
Sherman is awesome and probably is the best CB in the game right now.

funny listening to Crabtree after the game saying "what did Sherman do in the game today?" Sherman was no where to be seen because the 49'ers were smart enough to know not to go anywhere near him with the ball.................... .....until the last play  8)

Yes, Sherman smacked Crabtree on the ass BUT he also tried to shake his hand. Then Crabtree shoved his face....and then Sherman went crazy haha

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2014, 12:56:24 AM »
If Obama had a son . . .

It would be Crabtree cause he's a sissy that got owned...

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2014, 05:10:42 AM »
Hahaha the guy gets interviewed 2-3 minutes after making an interception to defeat his team's rival and take his team to the Superbowl.... clearly the only explanation for his excitement is drugs, after all he IS black.

Richard Sherman is awesome because he gets boring white guys like "akers1021" angry.  I hope he gets Superbowl MVP

Yeah he makes me so angry..lol

Get a clue man...the Bayless interview where he said "In my 24 years of LIFE i am better than  you" ummmmm....no in LIFE you have kids who excel, YEARS in your proffession where you are GOOD, well respected.  In "life" the only damn thing this clown did is go to Stanford (FOOTBALL is the ONLY reason he got to go to college) and is good at a "game"......he hasnt done SHIT in life, but make an ass of himself on national TV. I think its funny, even funnier that his KIDS in the future are gonna be like "damn daddy you're a egotistical dumb ass"....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2014, 06:00:15 AM »
Supposedly goes back to last summer when Crabtree and Sherman played in a charity golf tournament and Crabtree wouldn't shake Sherman's hand when it was over.

...plus Sherman said he was mic'd for the game so he said wait until it's played.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2014, 06:36:02 AM »
Yeah he makes me so angry..lol

Get a clue man...the Bayless interview where he said "In my 24 years of LIFE i am better than  you" ummmmm....no in LIFE you have kids who excel, YEARS in your proffession where you are GOOD, well respected.  In "life" the only damn thing this clown did is go to Stanford (FOOTBALL is the ONLY reason he got to go to college) and is good at a "game"......he hasnt done SHIT in life, but make an ass of himself on national TV. I think its funny, even funnier that his KIDS in the future are gonna be like "damn daddy you're a egotistical dumb ass"....

This is the response of a man who's been successfully trolled.  You even made a thread in this guy's honor.... I'm sure you're not mad at all ::)

Sherman graduated second in his high school class... football players at Stanford are still expected to perform in the classroom.  This ain't the SEC or USC.  Where did you go to school, anyways?  Considering the big game you talk, it must have been pretty prestigious

The "only" thing he's done is been the best at his job out of all the people in the world, setting himself up to earn millions.   Can you say that?  

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2014, 06:39:32 AM »
This is the response of a man who's been successfully trolled.  You even made a thread in this guy's honor.... I'm sure you're not mad at all ::)

Sherman graduated second in his high school class IN COMPTON... football players at Stanford are still expected to perform in the classroom.  This ain't the SEC or USC.  Where did you go to school, anyways?  Considering the big game you talk, it must have been pretty prestigious

The "only" thing he's done is been the best at his job out of all the people in the world, setting himself up to earn millions.   Can you say that?  

Big deal....we are talking football BRO....FOOTBALL,  not LIFE. Football is a GAME....this is hilarious you dont "get it" he thinks he is the SHIT because he is good at football, going to College to play football is WELL known these athletes get BS degree's with a handful small % that actually get a lucrative degree, my father was a Professor at the University of TN and played 67-70 as an Offensive tackle, i KNOW how it works with D-1 athletes, they dont have to "try" very hard to get a 3.0 GPA bro....We are not talking about me, stay ON TOPIC... football isnt a JOB, it's a game. These left wing idiots want to you to think that but at the end of the day, Montana, Ditka, the best in the GAMES history will always say "it's a game because you cant play it 25-40 years like you can a CAREER".

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2014, 06:46:00 AM »
Big deal....we are talking football BRO....FOOTBALL,  not LIFE. Football is a GAME....this is hilarious you dont "get it" he thinks he is the SHIT because he is good at football, going to College to play football is WELL known these athletes get BS degree's with a handful small % that actually get a lucrative degree, my father was a Professor at the University of TN and played 67-70 as an Offensive tackle, i KNOW how it works with D-1 athletes, they dont have to "try" very hard to get a 3.0 GPA bro....We are not talking about me, stay ON TOPIC... football isnt a JOB, it's a game. These left wing idiots want to you to think that but at the end of the day, Montana, Ditka, the best in the GAMES history will always say "it's a game".

Ok if football is just a game and not a well-paying job,  I would be interested to hear what you do.

Let me guess, you're some replaceable office drone working in a cubicle, right? 

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2014, 06:49:53 AM »
Ok if football is just a game and not a well-paying job,  I would be interested to hear what you do.

Let me guess, you're some replaceable office drone working in a cubicle, right? 

Nope....again the only rebuttal you have is turn this around on me, use logic in your rebuttal's and STAY ON TOPIC

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2014, 06:53:21 AM »
Nope....again the only rebuttal you have is turn this around on me, use logic in your rebuttal's and STAY ON TOPIC

So that's a "yes"...

Richard Sherman is probably the best in the world at his craft, is handsomely compensated for it, and is famous.  He is entertaining, and gets a lot of people mad.  Do you dispute any of this?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2014, 07:03:12 AM »
So that's a "yes"...

Richard Sherman is probably the best in the world at his craft, is handsomely compensated for it, and is famous.  He is entertaining, and gets a lot of people mad.  Do you dispute any of this?

No it isnt a YES...my personal resume is no way relevant to this conversation, thanks for playing. NO again to be the best at your "craft" as you call it you have to be well rounded and respected also, well....he isnt by his colleagues, he is very disliked, and NOT respected. I would also like to point out if he is so educated then he would KNOW when not to speak to the media, especially on an emotional "high" (more than likely he is still on adderall). I also don't want to hear this "they have to speak to media bullshit" no...they can take a fine and in his case rather than making a fool of himself on national tv, he should have walked away and taken the fine...imo So your last answer is YES i dispute it...and i am done talking to you because you just dont "get it" so later, not responding again  ;)

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2014, 07:11:40 AM »
No it isnt a YES...my personal resume is no way relevant to this conversation, thanks for playing. NO again to be the best at your "craft" as you call it you have to be well rounded and respected also, well....he isnt by his colleagues, he is very disliked, and NOT respected. I would also like to point out if he is so educated then he would KNOW when not to speak to the media, especially on an emotional "high" (more than likely he is still on adderall). I also don't want to hear this "they have to speak to media bullshit" no...they can take a fine and in his case rather than making a fool of himself on national tv, he should have walked away and taken the fine...imo So your last answer is YES i dispute it...and i am done talking to you because you just dont "get it" so later, not responding again  ;)

That is nonsense. To be the best at your craft, you need to be the best at your craft.. and deal with the jealousy and hate that comes with being number 1. You cant do what he does, not in a million yes, I cant do what he does, very few people can and those people are very well compensated because it is that difficult and dangerous.... compare it to what you do for a living or what most people do for a living .... easily replaceable. You should just give the guy his props and say you dislike him because you certainly cant discredit him... I'd understand that, most people would.. At this point you just sound mad like one of his haters. He isn't likeable true, but he is a phenomenal talent.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2014, 07:12:38 AM »
Big deal....we are talking football BRO....FOOTBALL,  not LIFE. Football is a GAME....this is hilarious you dont "get it" he thinks he is the SHIT because he is good at football, going to College to play football is WELL known these athletes get BS degree's with a handful small % that actually get a lucrative degree, my father was a Professor at the University of TN and played 67-70 as an Offensive tackle, i KNOW how it works with D-1 athletes, they dont have to "try" very hard to get a 3.0 GPA bro....We are not talking about me, stay ON TOPIC... football isnt a JOB, it's a game. These left wing idiots want to you to think that but at the end of the day, Montana, Ditka, the best in the GAMES history will always say "it's a game because you cant play it 25-40 years like you can a CAREER".

What an epic meltdown.... guess what bro, football players get paid MILLIONS a year to train for and play a game. That is their career. They busted their ass, and theyre better than 99.999999% of the population at what they do, and as a result they get paid handsomely.

you sound quite bitter that those guys get to make a career out of playing a game and get paid tens of millions as a result.....

So while youre sitting on your computer screaming about how a guy getting paid millions to play football doesnt actually have a 'job', or a 'career', guys like sherman are laughing all the way to the bank.

Im sure they actually enjoy getting up every day, heading in every day to their JOB as professional football players,  and looking forward to a lengthy NFL CAREER.

in the immortal words of your favorite player, Richard Sheman...... you mad bro?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2014, 07:14:51 AM »
No it isnt a YES...my personal resume is no way relevant to this conversation, thanks for playing. NO again to be the best at your "craft" as you call it you have to be well rounded and respected also, well....he isnt by his colleagues, he is very disliked, and NOT respected. I would also like to point out if he is so educated then he would KNOW when not to speak to the media, especially on an emotional "high" (more than likely he is still on adderall). I also don't want to hear this "they have to speak to media bullshit" no...they can take a fine and in his case rather than making a fool of himself on national tv, he should have walked away and taken the fine...imo So your last answer is YES i dispute it...and i done talking to you because you just dont "get it" so later, not responding again  ;)

Calm down....maybe in your next life you can aspire to be more like Richard Sherman.

By the way, does your boss know you post on getbig at work?  You might have gotten further in life with a better work ethic.  Richard Sherman knows what it's like to work hard, you should use him as a role model

EDIT: I see my fellow getbiggers have also noticed this guy's idiocy.  Excellent posts, guys 8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2014, 07:15:59 AM »
Calm down....maybe in your next life you can aspire to be more like Richard Sherman.

By the way, does your boss know you post on getbig at work?  You might have gotten further in life with a better work ethic.  Richard Sherman knows what it's like to work hard, you should use him as a role model
Yeah, he mad.

seriously though, have you ever witnessed such an epic jealousy fueled meltdown?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2014, 07:17:16 AM »
Yeah, he mad.

seriously though, have you ever witnessed such an epic jealousy fueled meltdown?

Not to this extent :D

God bless Richard Sherman for his masterful trolling

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2014, 07:25:01 AM »
You know even though I know Manning is smart enough NOT to do it, I would love to see him throw into Shermans area EVERY damn pass in the big dance and shut that m-fer up. What makes the whole situation sad is that Sherman graduated from f-in STANFORD..and was 2nd in his high school graduating class (although in Compton thats not very impressive) so to say he doesnt know how to talk is dumb, the NFL seriously shouldnt let these guys talk after something that emotional, let these dudes cool off for a few minutes and do that crap post game. The thing that angers me is those dumb ass Seahawks fans throwing food on Bowman as he was being carted off the field after that horrfic knee injury...COME ON MAN....seriously  ::)

Sheeeit..This is 2.5 years comming. Sherman has been talking all this time and no QB has been able to "Shut that Mfer up".....theyve tried and he has lead the league in interceptions the last 2 seasons... Kap stayed away from him all game long....and the one time he throws it to Sherms side...pick....

Manning would be a dumb ass if he tried it...he better go to the slot with wes welker or some shit

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2014, 07:31:57 AM »
Sherman is a grade A dick and I thought this well before his postgame meltdown.  When he was on first Take he was a big dick.  The guy is too full of himself.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2014, 07:46:45 AM »
Sherman is a grade A dick and I thought this well before his postgame meltdown.  When he was on first Take he was a big dick.  The guy is too full of himself.

lol because of what you hear from him in 2-3 min intervals..

when did you hear him on first take... like a year ago or so...and then this...So boom...hes a grade a Dick for talking crazy to skip a year ago and then the post game interview the other night...

lol...i guess you dont need a huge sample size to judge a cat

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2014, 07:56:02 AM »
Who cares what this guy has been saying as long as he can back it up on the field? It's actually quite refreshing to see an NFL player talk some trash rather than giving the same media friendly, unoriginal answers to the press all the time.

He will eat humble pie sometime in the future and Peyton Manning might make him look like an ass in the Super Bowl.(or he might have the game of his life) But this guy is the real deal talent-wise and an intelligent young man.(dummies don't graduate from Stanford University, much less get accepted to attend)

Richard Sherman fan over here. And I could care less who wins just as long as it's a good game. The top two seeds from each conference-can't ask for more than that in the Superbowl.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2014, 09:38:12 AM »
Richard Sherman is a professional athlete who had to endure years of struggle, play through several games at several difficult levels and still find a way to stay healthy enough to endure himself to the NFL

Richard Sherman is not some guy who talks about how some sexy muscleman is a "twink" or posts pictures of Austrailian beaches that can easily be found on fucking Google

Stop with this "he's such a Getbigger" crap

He's a big nigger(sorry grandma) but not a Get bigger

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2014, 11:23:09 AM »

He was 100 percent correct. Who the fuck is Skip Bayliss? This guy is THE BEST corner in the NFL.

Skip Bayliss isn't THE BEST commentator, interviewer, TV personality.

He's decent. I don't hate him, but let's be honest, when Sherman said he was "better" than Skip at life, he was right.

Bayless lied about his High School Basketball career and has made his career talking shit about people that "Do".

Hell... Skip sounds more like a getbigger now that I type that.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2014, 11:43:55 AM »
He was 100 percent correct. Who the fuck is Skip Bayliss? This guy is THE BEST corner in the NFL.

He's decent. I don't hate him, but let's be honest, when Sherman said he was "better" than Skip at life, he was right.

Bayless lied about his High School Basketball career and has made his career talking shit about people that "Do".

bayliss is an obnoxious piece of shit amyway, im glad sherman checked him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2014, 11:49:27 AM »

Skip is a blowhard and Sherman did school him, but Sherman went in with one motive and that was to be a bigger blowhard.  They didn't even start the interview before Sherman just went off on his diatribe and started talking shit trying to bring Bayless down a couple notches.