Author Topic: it baffels me galeniko got arms that fucking big without ever eating much at all  (Read 10095 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
is this final evidence calories are over rated?

some of his arms picturs simply look impossibly big  dense and shredded

All angles, lighting and gym pump. Plus he has small shoulders, back and legs so that adds to the illusion.

But your topic Layne norton recently addressed. It's called metabolic efficiency... this is caused by low cal diets and/or not running them properly. Being too metabolically efficient is NOT a good thing.

A 180lb man should not be running maintenance cals at only 1200cals a day. Thats not a good thing.

Really watch the vid I posted a thread about yesterday. Watch the whole vid but the good stuff comes mid way and towards the end.

A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
again ....this guy and galienko became the top posters on here after I left?

dear God---this place in 2012-2013 was like the AWA in 1988

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
i seriously think its from consecutively "overtraining" them.

its back day, but the arms feel recovered?well,then its gonna be another arms day.

they feel ready to go 1 or 2 days later again?will be another arms day.

do about 30-50sets for arms every time.

they get wicked pumps in the most unlocigal times, during legpress even

it cost me a blown up shoulder but is all worth it 8)

btw the all the same 1cc or 5ccs.not a difference thatd be worht it.2cc is the sweet spot before the lines fade.
this works      most people don't train hard enough..... Over training is overrated ...   
a

galeniko

• Getbig V
no they are 19" or so and shredded like peter north erection
fromt eh side they look as huge as my head, fair enough ;D
n

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
1-2cc of test per week + 5mg finasteride&0.5mg adex per day + pray to jesus

That much adex will actually hurt your hair instead of helping you overall.  You don't need that much.  You are grinding your E2 levels down to single digits and that is not good in any way.  Low estrogen leads to dry joints and very dry and brittle hair. Your hair will fall out much quicker on low estrogen than it would if you kept the E2 numbers about 20-25.

galeniko

• Getbig V
yes yes adex will thin out and fy the scalp if its too much, but that is reversible by adjusting dosage, unlike the dht.

when the dht hits the scalp,there wont be growing no gras anymore.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
All angles, lighting and gym pump. Plus he has small shoulders, back and legs so that adds to the illusion.

But your topic Layne norton recently addressed. It's called metabolic efficiency... this is caused by low cal diets and/or not running them properly. Being too metabolically efficient is NOT a good thing.

A 180lb man should not be running maintenance cals at only 1200cals a day. Thats not a good thing.

Really watch the vid I posted a thread about yesterday. Watch the whole vid but the good stuff comes mid way and towards the end.

really shut the fuck up.

stick an anal plug into your mouth.

sit back when lifters are talking.

n

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Has wolfox posted any real pics?

Also has he explained his claim of being Jewish?

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish

I thought we purged all the gimmicks
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish

well hulk he is too ugly to photograph and he only thinks he is jewish because his wife told him he has 50% off his penis
a

galeniko

• Getbig V

nah hes an obvious gimmick.not worth seriously adressing in any way.

I thought we purged all the gimmicks
hes on the pendency list, hes on borrowed time.

n

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Gal had a sick build and prolly still will after fully recovered. Jellybeans everywhere

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
no they are 19" or so and shredded like peter north erection
why isn't any bber from the golden era bald?
They all surely used more test than halo
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
galeniko has elite genetics so does groink

all the drugs in the world cant change your genetics

and that includes the discipline to look like that

that discipline is something you have or you don't
T

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
I haven't seen groinks arms, but arce said mine are like groinks. im flattered.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
So who won the nastiest arms award?
$

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Lean gains rather than bulk and cut? Tren hard eat clen?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Genetics!

nasum

• Getbig III
I share your pain anabol, I to am going bald from injecting tren hex like a fucking idiot (as in, knowing it will make me bald as a coot).

I consider the price worth it if it means I can maintain strength while cutting down.

However, there are far more steroid friendly hair stacks if you're determined to keep your hair.

For instance, deca shouldn't cause much hair loss at all and seems to me that would suit your goals (as it converts to a much weaker androgen than DHT). You could run deca with as little as 250mg test. So why not run those steroids instead of just test, which will likely make you bald even with finasteride past 500mg a week?

Further more deca increases collagen synthesis in the tendons, whereas most other steroids decrease it (the doses related to a steroid cycle of testosterone can decrease collagen synthesis by up to 80%). THe point being, long term use of test predisposes an individual to muscles tears and general joint fuck-uppery by increasing muscular strength and decreasing joint strength. So everyone should run some deca with their steroids.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
The guy is short, lifts weights, uses steroids, and has an imbalanced physique.  I'd rather have the larger arms appearance than bowling ball shoulders that dwarf the arms.

It is your hereditary destiny to go bald.  Steroids just speeds up the process to whatever degree of combination, usage, and type.

Drop the money for a hair transplant or wear a wig. Or just shave it off and grow a goatee.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
I like how it "baffles" (  ::) ) people how someone is getting huge without eating much or are complaining about going bald or about wearing "gun shirts" to the club to bang 18 year olds while at the same time some 11 year old girl is getting forcefully circumcised in Burkina Faso and there is still some sort of genocide happening in parts of Eastern Europe that no major news outlet wants to cover because it isn't "sexy enough"

the fuck out here with this vapid shit

EDIT: PS  drop dead

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
btw- galeniko don't take this the wrong way but I'm flattered that you are trying to do my gimmick but, well, you have to do more gay stuff in order for it to get over

also you have to start doing hardcore, rec  drugs as well

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
also  you have to be funny

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
also people have to want to like you

don't take this the wrong way but you're not very endearing