Author Topic: it baffels me galeniko got arms that fucking big without ever eating much at all  (Read 10081 times)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
JNN,

gay rights is a vapid topic as well.  Like anyone should give a fuck why the richest, most well-off group in the US has the right to marry or not.

Just sayin'.  ;D

f450

• Getbig IV
I like how it "baffles" (  ::) ) people how someone is getting huge without eating much or are complaining about going bald or about wearing "gun shirts" to the club to bang 18 year olds while at the same time some 11 year old girl is getting forcefully circumcised in Burkina Faso and there is still some sort of genocide happening in parts of Eastern Europe that no major news outlet wants to cover because it isn't "sexy enough"

the fuck out here with this vapid shit

EDIT: PS  drop dead

fuck you, its only bad when it happens to girls huh ? how about the helpless baby boys being mutilated right here in the USA ... that is beyond evil but nobody gives a fuck right? who cares its just boys?

galeniko

• Getbig V
btw- galeniko don't take this the wrong way but I'm flattered that you are trying to do my gimmick but, well, you have to do more gay stuff in order for it to get over

also you have to start doing hardcore, rec  drugs as well
nah thx,ill pass on the gay stuff and the rec drugs
n

bigmc

• Getbig V
btw- galeniko don't take this the wrong way but I'm flattered that you are trying to do my gimmick but, well, you have to do more gay stuff in order for it to get over

also you have to start doing hardcore, rec  drugs as well

johnny dear johnny

while I admire that you are prepared to have homosexual real life experiences

to help with your im so gay im not gay character on here

I don't think gal is trying to emulate you

his thing is more im amazing and get all the girls

as opposed to I go to hotel rooms and stick my floppy dick in elderly mens mouths

its really quite different
T

che

• Getbig V
johnny dear johnny

while I admire that you are prepared to have homosexual real life experiences

to help with your im so gay im not gay character on here

I don't think gal is trying to emulate you

his thing is more im amazing and get all the girls

as opposed to I go to hotel rooms and stick my floppy dick in elderly mens mouths

its really quite different

Johnny is not gay ,he had a good looking dude sucking his cawk and he didn't get hard  ,how much more proof do you need?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.

Johnny is not gay ,he had a good looking dude sucking his cawk and he didn't get hard  ,how much more proof do you need?

You should work on your moves.

Better luck next time bro
;D

(team no homo)
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
nono, i see why jnn thinks theres similairites, bc there are some, in the posting ways etc.

but nah im not emulating anyone

that said,im off to the gym, 50 sets for arms, gotta keep those "all angle and mirror" 12inch shreeded guns in shape 8)
n

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
nono, i see why jnn thinks theres similairites, bc there are some, in the posting ways etc.

but nah im not emulating anyone

that said,im off to the gym, 50 sets for arms, gotta keep those "all angle and mirror" 12inch shreeded guns in shape 8)

Did you have the shoulder operation yet?

che

• Getbig V
You should work on your moves.

Better luck next time bro
;D

(team no homo)

It wasn't me bro .

bigmc

• Getbig V

see I think the amount of hard drugs in his system affected his ability to get rock hard like a ram

im going out on a limb here

but my take is most straight men wouldn't fire their cock floppy or otherwise into another mans mouth

I may have it wrong  ???
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
Did you have the shoulder operation yet?
hell no,soon, want to go there with huge guns to impress the nurses
n

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
he only takes 1cc

fuck man.  There are two people in this world you don't trust.  Drug users and drug dealers.

galeniko

• Getbig V
fuck man.  There are two people in this world you don't trust.  Drug users and drug dealers.
nah its actualy less than 1cc, no joke.

whats so hard to belive about that.i never make gains etc.

also, he didnt say cc is meant daily, half daily or what ;D

im perfetly natural, passed lie detector
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
fuck man.  There are two people in this world you don't trust.  Drug users and drug dealers.
hm,also who you think you are, interpol?

whats with the drug dealer accusation?

also drug user?really?

can you perhaps uhm, back up the drug dealer claim?

???

rumour has it, you are a pederast.see, i can play too :D
n

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
hm,also who you think you are, interpol?

whats with the drug dealer accusation?

also drug user?really?

can you perhaps uhm, back up the drug dealer claim?

???

rumour has it, you are a pederast.see, i can play too :D

I said two people.  I'm not calling you a dealer, but I was calling you a user.  I don't think there is a person on earth who truly lists what steroids they take.

che

• Getbig V
see I think the amount of hard drugs in his system affected his ability to get rock hard like a ram

im going out on a limb here

but my take is most straight men wouldn't fire their cock floppy or otherwise into another mans mouth

I may have it wrong  ???
The only way to know if you are 100% straight is letting a good looking dude  suck your cawk , it's  as accurate as a DNA paternity test .

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
The only way to know if you are 100% straight is letting a good looking dude  suck your cawk , it's  as accurate as a DNA paternity test .

No bro, letting a good looking dude suck your cock is proof you ARE gay.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
It's only gay if the balls touch.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
is this final evidence calories are over rated?

some of his arms picturs simply look impossibly big  dense and shredded

mostly it proves that lying to stupid is easy..

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
It's only gay if the balls touch.

Haha sorry but even the sight of another man makes my penis retreat back inside my body. Never understood these dudes that want to tag team a broad. Why? Some sweaty dude pounding away on the pussy that would have been all yours?! Just me?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Gal knows what to beat , how much to eat, and when to
$

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Haha sorry but even the sight of another man makes my penis retreat back inside my body. Never understood these dudes that want to tag team a broad. Why? Some sweaty dude pounding away on the pussy that would have been all yours?! Just me?

Yes agreed, seems a bit "odd" at a minimum.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
That much adex will actually hurt your hair instead of helping you overall.  You don't need that much.  You are grinding your E2 levels down to single digits and that is not good in any way.  Low estrogen leads to dry joints and very dry and brittle hair. Your hair will fall out much quicker on low estrogen than it would if you kept the E2 numbers about 20-25.
fucking hell

in the other thread they told me that 0.5eod adex is too little for the 5mg/day finasteride, they said that much finasteride will really up the e2

so what dose of adex should i take?

considering i do 500 test /week and 5mg finasteride/day

HOW MUCH ADEX? HOW FREQUENTLY

HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
fucking hell

in the other thread they told me that 0.5eod adex is too little for the 5mg/day finasteride, they said that much finasteride will really up the e2

so what dose of adex should i take?

considering i do 500 test /week and 5mg finasteride/day

HOW MUCH ADEX? HOW FREQUENTLY

HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP

I take 1/2 mg fin a day plus whatever roids I want and throw in the adex as and when. I find all I can think about is sex 24hours a day so might not be the best option. Ask Galieniko.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I take 1/2 mg fin a day plus whatever roids I want and throw in the adex as and when. I find all I can think about is sex 24hours a day so might not be the best option. Ask Galieniko.
0,5mg finasteride?? waht the fuck thats half the dose for balding ppl NOT on roids