Author Topic: If you could go back  (Read 7446 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: If you could go back
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2014, 05:46:08 AM »
Of course, by all means, however...

You should add whatever you would like based on your goals. Get familiar with every compound and what they do or how various advantage in your workouts and physique and most importantly how they would make you feel and the side effects in order to make a decision on what you want to add.

Not always as black and white as someone advising you to add something, every compound you decide to add has to play a role or have a reason for your decision. i mean 500mg of test, addin something could prove to be even greater.
yes agree.

whatever anyone says, i feel for newcomers, many months on just bit test and patience will do best.

its also the smart way to start things(only use as much as need, never forget coming down in dosage is a real bitchy feeling,and progress is not just halted,its reversed).as in leaving more room towards the sky for later on.

then up to something 500mg test for a long while.

thatll be the point for most where sids like high blood pressure might start.

then from there, one can always run bit test(yes i feel this is very important, bit 100mg week will be needed if you dont want turn eunuch)with additional ped of choice(so to say, cycling).
just dont forget bit test must be in there, one can do 2-3 weeks without,but then things turn to the worse.
competitotrs go off test shortly before contest often, but gymrat shouldnt, i know exactly wh im saying this.. :D

then much later one can add gh, then depending on doses slin will be needed bc the bloodsugar.

now one has to step back and ask themselves how far they want to take it and whatfor.

this puts the conservative test usage at first in different light.

i dont think a gymrat "needs" anything else but test

n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2014, 06:00:12 AM »
Galeniko & PV69, would you recommend anything else in addition to the 500mgs of Test? Would it be ok to add things like NPP, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol, etc... down the line during the 6 month period to see better results?

Yes and no.  500mg test will take you pretty far, I would stick with that at first.

After that, you could try adding different compounds one at a time.  Each one has different properties and will give you a certain 'look'.  Its a lot of fun to try the different compounds out.

BUT: are they really necessary if you're not going to compete?  Probably not.  Also, while you're almost certain to get good test from most UGLs, the more exotic compounds and orals are not as guaranteed.  Furthermore, test is natural, mild, and not too harsh on the body.  But just about every other drug is tougher on the body.

So, you've gotta think carefully.  When I first started I was running 1.5-2g, but I was able to get 80% of the results with just 300mg test after galeniko had talked about it.  The difference?  Strict diet

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2014, 08:09:07 AM »
yes agree.

whatever anyone says, i feel for newcomers, many months on just bit test and patience will do best.

its also the smart way to start things(only use as much as need, never forget coming down in dosage is a real bitchy feeling,and progress is not just halted,its reversed).as in leaving more room towards the sky for later on.

then up to something 500mg test for a long while.

thatll be the point for most where sids like high blood pressure might start.

then from there, one can always run bit test(yes i feel this is very important, bit 100mg week will be needed if you dont want turn eunuch)with additional ped of choice(so to say, cycling).
just dont forget bit test must be in there, one can do 2-3 weeks without,but then things turn to the worse.
competitotrs go off test shortly before contest often, but gymrat shouldnt, i know exactly wh im saying this.. :D

then much later one can add gh, then depending on doses slin will be needed bc the bloodsugar.

now one has to step back and ask themselves how far they want to take it and whatfor.

this puts the conservative test usage at first in different light.

i dont think a gymrat "needs" anything else but test

I'm now running 125 mg/w test e, 200 mg/w mast e. Feeling great and leaning out. But yes, diet makes an enormous difference. I've always overestimated what roids could do, and underestimated what diet does.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2014, 03:36:52 PM »
I'm now running 125 mg/w test e, 200 mg/w mast e. Feeling great and leaning out. But yes, diet makes an enormous difference. I've always overestimated what roids could do, and underestimated what diet does.
excellent statement.

a good diet will realy fire up everything.

a poor diet will lead to disapointing results and sides and its then those ppl who point fingers at other"he must be using a shitton of gear"

Yes and no.  500mg test will take you pretty far, I would stick with that at first.

So, you've gotta think carefully.  When I first started I was running 1.5-2g, but I was able to get 80% of the results with just 300mg test after galeniko had talked about it.  The difference?  Strict diet
another very excelent statement, why run more than needed, why run more than needed too soon.

500 mg test if given enough time,not this baloni 2months on it, will give very good results.1year on 250,next year on 500,non stop.
no worrying about receptor saturationlol.and will stay healthy.
ppl should do this and then come back for more questions.

if one doesnt look good after those 2 years(when lean), then nothing in the world will help, nothing.no gh, no slin.its not hapening bc things are done wrong or most shit genetics amongst population.

ofc if one wants to be extremly huge, fine he will need all things in the world,full buffet, but those 2 years as entry level would still be a good idea.

n

Gab94

• Getbig I
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2014, 04:31:21 PM »
Hi bro. Dont know if this helps...

Im gonna start my first ever cycle in some days when ill get 20 and im really looking forward!
Im working out for about 3 years now. Im gonna do pretty much the same cycle u had planned ;)
330 test e/week and nolva and clomid for side effects and pct.

Keep pumping  ;D