Author Topic: Masteron Prop 300mg a week vs Masteron Enan 600mg a week  (Read 5593 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Masteron Prop 300mg a week vs Masteron Enan 600mg a week
« on: January 22, 2014, 12:19:07 PM »
Which delivers more oomph?

I am right now shooting 100mg mast prop mon-wed-fri. If I swtich to 200mg mast enan mon-wed-fri, will this be more? I have always noticed the short acting esters are stronger and with more of a kick, but I am wondering on this dose difference.

I forget the whole ester vs hormone difference in how much is delivered per dose of actual in differing esters.. or how to calculate it. But if 600mg delivers more than the 300mg of mast prop.. so be it ill switch to enan.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Masteron Prop 300mg a week vs Masteron Enan 600mg a week
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 02:51:49 PM »
From a science point of view, you'll be better off with a massive spike, 300mg twice a week.
But I've not used masteron, so have no idea how this would play out in real life

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 05:22:05 PM »
with the 600 mg of test E you will still gain more muscle and be stronger but with more bloat.
hm hes talk mast though, as far bloat goes, there wont be bloat on mast,either ester.

typicaly one just gains fat on this if overeat, but not so much bloat.

as for the opi question, well once the mast e has properly kicked in, itll blw right the fuck out of 300mg mast prop.

its dounle the dosage lol.

the only time where this would be diffrnt is at the bare start of tking it, then the prop would ifrst make the boom, but the e will take over easy and clearly and soon.
n

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 09:20:57 PM »
I've used mast e before at 600mg and it's great, but this time around i went and got some mast prop 100mg/ml and figured let me give it a shot, it def works, as it keeps me drier, gave me some strength kick, mood improvement etc...

With mast prop im not sure im sensing the difference.. although its been a while and im running other stuff too however.. in theory from what i understand with ester differences.. each one releases differently in different speed and amount AND you get more hormone per different ester due to ester size.

The thing is, personally I found test prop to 'feel' better, not bloat me as much, give better libido, overall just better than test e or c...

With tren same thing... acetate even when i ran less felt more than the E and i felt more drier, more focused, more driven.

I remember reading the exact values of how much more tren you get in acetate form than enanthate form for example... so it makes sense to be 'stronger'.. because it releases more and in quicker shorter bursts same with test e vs prop... however... with mast prop vs e.. well im not sure so i wonder.

No price difference so.. i rather run what gives more kick with less pinning lol. I know for a fact mast e always kicks in within 3 weeks for me and its all sex from there on lol.

I know 600 sounds more than 300.. but taking into account how much quicker one releases than the other and that u may get a bit more i wondered how much of a difference it is.. if someone could calculate as i dont remember the calculations. I hope someone gets what im saying.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 03:22:32 PM »
hm hes talk mast though, as far bloat goes, there wont be bloat on mast,either ester.

typicaly one just gains fat on this if overeat, but not so much bloat.

as for the opi question, well once the mast e has properly kicked in, itll blw right the fuck out of 300mg mast prop.

its dounle the dosage lol.

the only time where this would be diffrnt is at the bare start of tking it, then the prop would ifrst make the boom, but the e will take over easy and clearly and soon.
lmao, I think I had a few beers that night bro, lol, just erased the post,  :-[