Author Topic: Real gym rules of etiquette  (Read 5230 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Real gym rules of etiquette
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2014, 08:21:15 AM »
1. Get a job, buy some fucking equipment and work out at home.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2014, 08:25:47 AM »
Yes - but its hard to be strategic when all these fools are jamming the area just to watch themselves do curls.  F them. 

It's because you're short.

Ask Chaos when's the last time someone stepped in front of him and invaded his personal space at the gym.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2014, 08:27:46 AM »
It's because you're short.

Ask Chaos when's the last time someone stepped in front of him and invaded his personal space at the gym.

LOL  - whatever you say.   ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2014, 08:37:03 AM »
LOL  - whatever you say.   ::)

Its true dude.

Just the other day there was this short guy on a bench and I was sidestepping past him with some dumbells.  I had to fart so I just blew a giant fart right in hs face....if that was a big dude I would have held the fart until it was safe.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2014, 09:02:44 AM »
I've trained in gyms all over Texas for about 23 years now (that and I've trained in gyms in different states in the southern part of the US and Hawaii) and in all that time I've only had issues with a maybe 4 guys being obnoxious in what they were doing.  I wasn't even directly involved either, just in the vacinity but was annoyed.

Otherwise most people just do their thing and go.

I'm different than most....I smile, I'm courteous, say "please" and "thank you" and "pardon me" and the vast majority of people respond in kind.  I let go of the stone cold douche face and attitude LOOOOONG ago.  

But if I need to fart, I isolate myself a bit and fart.

---

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2014, 09:20:47 AM »
Its true dude.

Just the other day there was this short guy on a bench and I was sidestepping past him with some dumbells.  I had to fart so I just blew a giant fart right in hs face....if that was a big dude I would have held the fart until it was safe.
Bully.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2014, 09:57:19 AM »
1-On Friday nights stay out of the squat cage...I need to do arms because I'll be headed out clubbing later and I want a good pump.

2.when I'm doing cable crossovers in my wife beater don't get in the way so I can't see myself in the mirror.

3.on Mondays when everyone is doing chest I like to use the bench for abs-deal with it.

4.when I do db curls don't go near the rack because I'll be right next to it...why would I move out of the way and have to carry them farther?

5.when I'm benching flat or incline with db's I will throw/drop them after my last rep so stay the out of my way..cant you see I'm a big man using big weight?

6.I'm an advanced lifter so if I want to super set 3 different machines then you need to deal with it and use something else until I'm done.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2014, 10:07:52 AM »
I've trained in gyms all over Texas for about 23 years now (that and I've trained in gyms in different states in the southern part of the US and Hawaii) and in all that time I've only had issues with a maybe 4 guys being obnoxious in what they were doing.  I wasn't even directly involved either, just in the vacinity but was annoyed.

I'm different than most....I smile, I'm courteous, say "please" and "thank you" and "pardon me" and the vast majority of people respond in kind.  I let go of the stone cold douche face and attitude LOOOOONG ago.  

I think it's rude to fart in public so I wait until the end of the day to fart in my home. But sometimes I'm really farty and am backed up on gas so much that I have terrible cramps. The sacrifices I make

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2014, 02:17:39 PM »
-Spend as much  time naked  as you can in the locker room.
-Inject testosterona in the gym toilet with the door open wide.
-Smell pretty ladies/hunks towels around the gym...
-Smoke while doing cardio.
-Eat sweets and drink bcaa while you train to avoid catabolism.
-Throw the weights as hard as you can to impress weak fags around.
-Wear only tight clothes and colorful top tanks.
-Practice your posing at the locker room or in the gym...At least for 30 minutes.
-Try to touch as many penises as you can...(it gives good luck).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2014, 02:37:55 PM »

x2, holdover from my military days.... everything is please, thank you, sur, maam.... youd be amazed how many fitness chicks get buttburt over being called maam.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2014, 02:49:06 PM »
I HATE SKINNY BAGS OF BONES WEARING HOODIES FROM SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES THAT SAY

BIGGER IS BETTER

ETC

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas