Author Topic: Wannabe badass cyclist gets his mouth shut  (Read 19818 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Re: Wannabe badass cyclist gets his mouth shut
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2014, 05:10:54 PM »

another innocent motorist
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2014, 07:22:54 PM »
I have a 20 speed mountain bike myself and I cycle in the hills behind my house.
The ones I have a problem with are the fuckers who cycle to work from the squats they live in with another 10 lice ridden, hippy, bearded, skinny, soya bean eating, charity shop clothes wearing, dirty, stinking, bastards. They sure as hell don't own cars.
lol, I don't have any hippy communes near where I live, so I can't relate to such circumstances.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2014, 07:42:22 PM »
I'm a cyclist....if anyone tried to fuck with me I would smash their face into the  drivers side mirror until their own mother didn't recognize him.

And when I drive I'm respectful of the bike lane. . It's a fucking lane for bikes...not difficult to comprehend.

Now cyclists are "fags" and driving a car is for real men.  How insecure are you fucking people...hahahaha.

You know what's funny ? All the time when I'm out riding a car will go to cut in front of me or whatever...then they SEE me and its an apologetic wave and "I'm so sorry" ...cocks  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2014, 07:51:18 PM »
I'm a cyclist....if anyone tried to fuck with me I would smash their face into the  drivers side mirror until their own mother didn't recognize him.

And when I drive I'm respectful of the bike lane. . It's a fucking lane for bikes...not difficult to comprehend.

Now cyclists are "fags" and driving a car is for real men.  How insecure are you fucking people...hahahaha.

You know what's funny ? All the time when I'm out riding a car will go to cut in front of me or whatever...then they SEE me and its an apologetic wave and "I'm so sorry" ...cocks  :D
I think for the first time you and I are on the same page Groink.
V

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2014, 07:59:22 PM »

you know if you had a woman you wouldn't have to search for validation here on getanal.com
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2014, 08:22:27 PM »
you know if you had a woman you wouldn't have to search for validation here on getanal.com

Ok then.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2014, 08:24:22 PM »
lol @ the fact there is a site called getanal http://www.getanal.com/
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2014, 11:48:28 PM »

haha do you ever get a mean stare that turn into "I will carry on sorry I bothered"?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2014, 02:41:44 AM »
Fucking cyclists with their sanctimonous attitudes. This little peddling gimp acting all aggressive got what he deserved...a punch in the kisser.

---

« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2014, 02:45:29 AM »

A big thank you to the most insecure man on getbig.
That post just reeks of it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2014, 02:47:17 AM »
A big thank you to the most insecure man on getbig.
That post just reeks of it.
I'd pay top dollar to watch you say that to his face  ;D

---

« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2014, 02:49:18 AM »
I'd pay top dollar to watch you say that to his face  ;D
You are aware what "insecure" actually means dont you?

And as far as him being tough, he only farts in little guys faces at the gym, any bigger guys around and he goes home with a stomach ache.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2014, 02:50:50 AM »
You are aware what "insecure" actually means dont you?
yes, a guy who is afraid and ashamed to reveal who he is so he retorts to insults and trying to get a raise out of people

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2014, 02:53:23 AM »
wanna find the quintesence of insecurity? look in the mirror

---

« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2014, 02:54:16 AM »
yes, a guy who is afraid and ashamed to reveal who he is so he retorts to insults and trying to get a raise out of people
Ah, the old "I want to know your identity" routine yet again, 3,2,1 "post a pic"

---

« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2014, 02:55:51 AM »
wanna find the quintesence of insecurity? look in the mirror
I know you cant possibly be insecure Sev, you must be brimming with confidence to walk around looking as bad as you do.

Cue 5 year old pictures.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2014, 02:56:33 AM »
Ah, the old "I want to know your identity" routine yet again, 3,2,1 "post a pic"
I don't find you relevant enough to do that. I was just pointing out that in real life you'd be nicey nice and polite to me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2014, 02:57:46 AM »
I know you cant possibly be insecure Sev, you must be brimming with confidence to walk around looking as bad as you do.

Cue 5 year old pictures.
I am not desilusional. I know when I look good and when I don't. Am fine either way. Pics are from last may and november.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2014, 03:01:16 AM »
I am not desilusional. I know when I look good and when I don't. Am fine either way. Pics are from last may and november.

Sev be useful for once and tell me stack info in that pic and time frame achieved and try not bullshiting for once, its for my own research purposes.

ko777

• Getbig I
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2014, 03:04:46 AM »

just another day in the city of london

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2014, 03:06:36 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA what do they do go "oh look its the might "groink" im so scared!" hahaha.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2014, 03:13:11 AM »
Sev be useful for once and tell me stack info in that pic and time frame achieved and try not bullshiting for once, its for my own research purposes.
I have stated it many times

from 158lbs and 6-7% bodyfat, it took me 5 weeks to get to the left picture at 183lbs and 6% .. 100mg tren daily, 100mg dbol EOD, 100mg test prop EOD, 50-75mcgt3 daily and 60-80mcg clenbuterol daily.. all this for 5 weeks and I ended up like that.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2014, 03:17:17 AM »
I have stated it many times

from 158lbs and 6-7% bodyfat, it took me 5 weeks to get to the left picture at 183lbs and 6% .. 100mg tren daily, 100mg dbol EOD, 100mg test prop EOD, 50-75mcgt3 daily and 60-80mcg clenbuterol daily.. all this for 5 weeks and I ended up like that.

Cool, I am guessing you had a few cycles under you belt and didn't jump in like that for first cycle right? Also I am not being rude were you always bald or was it the gear that caused it.

Thanks

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2014, 03:17:41 AM »

The car drivers probably assume you are special needs mongol and wave to support your efforts at riding a 2 wheeler.

If you tried fucking with me I would boot you so hard up the arse that onlookers would think Doc Martin had started making cycling hats.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2014, 03:21:46 AM »

Cool, I am guessing you had a few cycles under you belt and didn't jump in like that for first cycle right? Also I am not being rude were you always bald or was it the gear that caused it.

Thanks

I competed in bodybuilding in the past. Muscle memory and I respond very well. I have been bald since I was 19 so nothing to do with drugs.