Author Topic: Who here has done a dbol only cycle?  (Read 1467 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Who here has done a dbol only cycle?
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:34:23 AM »
I know A LOT of people don't recommend it... but it seems like a lot of old school dudes have done dbol only cycles like it was fairly common.

Just curious IF you have done a dbol only cycle how were your results? would you recommend?
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Who here has done a dbol only cycle?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 06:38:03 AM »
For muscle gains anything is better than being natural.

Stop analyzing this shit more than it needs to be.

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 06:42:03 AM »
dj181 haha

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 06:59:44 AM »
I did a dianabol only cycle a few years ago, I was underage, didn't know much about steroids, it was my first cycle.

Initially was planning to do 20mg a day for 6 weeks, which quickly changed to 60mg a day for 8 weeks once I started feeling it.

I gained a lot of mass, retained enough water to make my face wide as fuck, got stretchmarks on my inner thighs and armpit/chest area, and put a lot of weight on all of the big three lifts. I lost a lot of that size pretty quickly, but maintained a decent amount.

At a pinch, I'd do it again, but there really is no reason to when testosterone exists to go alongside it. If it's because you're scared of needles, then steroids are not for you.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 08:02:46 AM »
This guy.

It works, but if you can inject just do it

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 09:52:01 AM »
I think the majority of juicers i know started out with an oral only cycle.

My very first cycle was 40mg of Var. ;D

It's not the best option, but if you are scared of the needle then why not.  You aren't going to keep any significant gains, but it's a good gauge to see how you react to AAS.

Take 40mg of Dbol every day for 8 weeks and i bet you will have a needle in your ass before the end of it.

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 12:02:48 PM »
although I'm against it, I have customers/clients who've been running methyltrienolone-only cycles, usually at 500mcg/day and have been making great gains. it baffles me. lol... they look good. gain size, feel great, great sex drive, vascular, strength and endurance through the roof, ect.

a couple are bodybuilders, a couple are regular guys just working out, one is a powerlifter.