Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 08:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here has done a dbol only cycle?  (Read 660 times)
Wolfox
Getbig V

« on: January 25, 2014, 03:34:23 AM »

I know A LOT of people don't recommend it... but it seems like a lot of old school dudes have done dbol only cycles like it was fairly common.

Just curious IF you have done a dbol only cycle how were your results? would you recommend?
Report to moderator   Logged

A
Borracho
Getbig V

Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 07:38:03 AM »

For muscle gains anything is better than being natural.

Stop analyzing this shit more than it needs to be.

nosbp2
Getbig III

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 07:42:03 AM »

dj181 haha
eldoradospandex
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 07:59:44 AM »

I did a dianabol only cycle a few years ago, I was underage, didn't know much about steroids, it was my first cycle.

Initially was planning to do 20mg a day for 6 weeks, which quickly changed to 60mg a day for 8 weeks once I started feeling it.

I gained a lot of mass, retained enough water to make my face wide as fuck, got stretchmarks on my inner thighs and armpit/chest area, and put a lot of weight on all of the big three lifts. I lost a lot of that size pretty quickly, but maintained a decent amount.

At a pinch, I'd do it again, but there really is no reason to when testosterone exists to go alongside it. If it's because you're scared of needles, then steroids are not for you.
ProudVirgin69
Getbig IV

hardcore redneck electric champion neegull

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 09:02:46 AM »

This guy.

It works, but if you can inject just do it
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 10:52:01 AM »

I think the majority of juicers i know started out with an oral only cycle.

My very first cycle was 40mg of Var. Grin

It's not the best option, but if you are scared of the needle then why not.  You aren't going to keep any significant gains, but it's a good gauge to see how you react to AAS.

Take 40mg of Dbol every day for 8 weeks and i bet you will have a needle in your ass before the end of it.

Cool
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 01:02:48 PM »

although I'm against it, I have customers/clients who've been running methyltrienolone-only cycles, usually at 500mcg/day and have been making great gains. it baffles me. lol... they look good. gain size, feel great, great sex drive, vascular, strength and endurance through the roof, ect.

a couple are bodybuilders, a couple are regular guys just working out, one is a powerlifter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!