Author Topic: inflamation in the biceps  (Read 1433 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
inflamation in the biceps
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:48:51 AM »
Probably wrong board but this is my home and there are guys here that knows their shit. So the story is like this i started to train again after a long 6 year hiatus from the gym, ofcourse started to juice directly (lol whats the point otherwise).  Was on 6 months on test and eq and dbol blast and cruised. 3months ago i got a inflamation in the biceps tendon (think thats the right word by english is just a little above dave chezks level). Havent trained in those 3 months and lost alot and its still as bad as it was after 3weeks. Im tired of waiting it out thinking about jumping on the juice agaim and go to the gym and just be careful with my arm.

Anyone had this problem before? What did you do and how long did it take before it was healed.  Any advices?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: inflamation in the biceps
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 03:00:52 AM »
Since this is the chemical forum of course GH is the answer.

But it probably wasn't smart to start heavy juicing while just getting back into lifting after such a long lay off. Tendons build slower than muscle.

If you can try to work around it. I had a partial tear years ago and even after years of inactivity when I just recently this year got back into lifting it started bothering me. I work around it. If I were to take a break for every injury or nagging pain I'd hardly ever be in he gym.

Look into foam rolling and active release etc. Its helped me.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 04:48:45 AM »
pretty simple fix. just avoid anything that aggravates the injury and after a back day, ice it down for 20mins, and use Tylenol instead of advil... fish oil may be worth a shot (although I've never used it myself when I had tennis elbow and golf elbow in my left arm at the same time... no, I don't play golf or tennis).

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 05:58:55 AM »
Probably wrong board but this is my home and there are guys here that knows their shit. So the story is like this i started to train again after a long 6 year hiatus from the gym, ofcourse started to juice directly (lol whats the point otherwise).  Was on 6 months on test and eq and dbol blast and cruised. 3months ago i got a inflamation in the biceps tendon (think thats the right word by english is just a little above dave chezks level). Havent trained in those 3 months and lost alot and its still as bad as it was after 3weeks. Im tired of waiting it out thinking about jumping on the juice agaim and go to the gym and just be careful with my arm.

Anyone had this problem before? What did you do and how long did it take before it was healed.  Any advices?

I had a partial tear in my tendon from a guy putting me in an arm bar and instead of tapping I fought out of it like a meat head..I did get an MRI done and did some physical therapy for it.. Ultra sound , electric stim, and active release therapy helped a lot

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 09:55:51 AM »
pretty simple fix. just avoid anything that aggravates the injury and after a back day, ice it down for 20mins, and use Tylenol instead of advil... fish oil may be worth a shot (although I've never used it myself when I had tennis elbow and golf elbow in my left arm at the same time... no, I don't play golf or tennis).

I've struggled with golf elbow for about 2 years and i haven't played golf in about 7 years.  Just a term i guess.

The best thing to do is exactly way ESfitness said.  GH isn't going to do anything, i've been on GH for years and it's not changing much for my elbow injury.  Train around it and see a doctor for some physical therapy advice.

I've been able to train well and make gains while avoiding the movements that aggravate it.  There are just certain movements i can't do, but other movements it's pain free.

8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 12:23:35 PM »
Are you sure it's tendinitis? I ask because I thought I had tendinitis in my right bicep, but a trainer suggested that it was muscle knots or fascia problems. I started religiously and aggressively rolling out my biceps and triceps (eventually using. 4" diameter PVC pipe) every day and the problem was gone in about a month.

It hurts like holy hell the first time, but does get easier.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 03:44:51 PM »
Deca is meant to assist tendon injuries.