Author Topic: am i missing out in life not drinking?  (Read 20484 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: am i missing out in life not drinking?
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2014, 12:17:09 AM »
You do realise that almost every girl you sleep with has slept with someone else dont you?
You sound to me like a 12 year old schoolboy.

did you read my  post?   I said after she has already slept with you
l

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2014, 12:21:23 AM »
did you read my  post?  I'm talking about AFTER she has slept with you
Of course I read it, its still a silly juvenille attitude you have.
Why dont you put down in words exactly why you wouldnt sleep with her again and see how silly you really do look.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2014, 12:21:54 AM »
If you had sex with a girl tonight. And she told you all that lovey dovey shit....And you ignored her phone call three days from now

two days after you ignore her phone call she's already moved on gone out and fucked some other guy.

Could you really take her back? I personally couldn't have sex with a girl again, knowing that she slept with someone after I had slept with her. Regardless of if we were in a committed  relationship or not.

Nope. Who wants to sleep with some chick, after she banged one guy, then banged another a few days later. :-\ :-\
X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2014, 12:32:15 AM »
last situation? ok here is how it happened.

before we had sex, right after she told me to take my pants off. I said hold up one minute...do you really want to do this so quickly?

and , she told me "I mean do you like me? be honest with me because I really like you do you think were rushing it?"

I thought about it...picked her up and fucked her anyways.

Later that night she told me that she would be my girl if I wanted her too. I told her I needed to think about it.  and  didn't call her until 7 days later...and I picked her up for a second date that night.

on the way to the club, she told me that she had left her phone in her friend's car and if we could swing by to get it. she borrowed my phone to call the guy, and I heard the guy say "who are you with"

she says "oh just a buddy of mine" while she grabs my hand. After she gets the phone from the guy...I notice she was acting funny.

So I  told her to get out of my car, and went downtown with my friends.

By the time I got to the parking lot of the  club, my buddy goes "yo bro you ok?"

I had a couple tears running down my face.

I  was like damn  guess I really liked her.  :-\

Naw I don't think you really liked her. It was just your ego was hurt a bit bro.

To be fair tho in her defense you fucked her then didn't call her for 7 days after she put herself out there and said she would be your girl. That hurt her ego. I think she paid you back on purpose.

basically, egos can be our downfall.
A

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 12:46:17 AM »

Nope. Who wants to sleep with some chick, after she banged one guy, then banged another a few days later. :-\ :-\
An adult maybe?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 12:51:48 AM »
Yes you are, it's part of being young. No great story starts off
"I was walking down sober street one fine day when....."

Go out, get drunk, catch Clamydia. God you're such a pussy

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 12:53:46 AM »
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 01:02:37 AM »
Of course I read it, its still a silly juvenille attitude you have.
Why dont you put down in words exactly why you wouldnt sleep with her again and see how silly you really do look.

pride
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 01:05:20 AM »
An adult maybe?

lol, some betas on this site

jesus Christ.  ;D

l

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2014, 01:06:56 AM »
2 glasses of wine bro. Would it really hurt your gains that much?

Whats the point in being buff and good looking if you aren't out there having fun?
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2014, 01:07:38 AM »
Go out and get hammered with your mates once a fortnight or so. You cannot get these young years back at 28 21 you should be enjoying life.
Dont take it to extreme. At your age me and mates went out fri, sat and most thursdays. Dont regret those times though some of best times of my life.

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2014, 01:11:14 AM »
pride
You are just dodging the issue now.
From a girls point of view what if I decided I didnt want to sleep with men who slept with other people while we were dating, after all we havent made it exclusive, we are just dating.
Pretty soon no one would be sleeping with anyone because of "pride".

Can you elaborate on why you feel that it effects your pride because a girl decided to sleep with someone after you even though you had no commitment to each other.
I can see why you would feel hurt if you had been in a relationship and she had violated a trust but you were just two people dating.
Would you expect her to sleep with you if you had slept with someone else?

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2014, 01:12:42 AM »
lol, some betas on this site

jesus Christ.  ;D

Do girls get catagorised as alphas and betas?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2014, 01:33:55 AM »
 Not reading all this bullshit but either fuck her or don't. The real beta move is whining about it to random swinging dicks on the interweb

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2014, 01:56:22 AM »
You are just dodging the issue now.
From a girls point of view what if I decided I didnt want to sleep with men who slept with other people while we were dating, after all we havent made it exclusive, we are just dating.
Pretty soon no one would be sleeping with anyone because of "pride".  Not unless the couple agreed to be in a mutual, open relationship. And open relationships are for betas.

Can you elaborate on why you feel that it effects your pride because a girl decided to sleep with someone after you even though you had no commitment to each other.   It bruised my ego definitely. Even though it was my fault, had i paid attention to her she probably wouldn't have. You see I think a woman should sitting in her room and crying over me, wondering if I'm fucking other chicks, waiting by her phone anxiously for me to text her. I love when this shit goes on...makes me feel like a god. and when this one didn't, it fucked with my ego
I can see why you would feel hurt if you had been in a relationship and she had violated a trust but you were just two people dating.
Would you expect her to sleep with you if you had slept with someone else?  no. not if she hadn't been with anyone else.

l

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2014, 02:00:30 AM »
And open relationships are for betas.
You see I think a woman should sitting in her room and crying over me, wondering if I'm fucking other chicks, waiting by her phone anxiously for me to text her. I love when this shit goes on...makes me feel like a god. and when this one didn't, it fucked with my ego

Refer back to my previous post about adults.
You do seem a little immature if you dont mind me saying.
I have news for you, we dont sit around crying when youre not there, in fact sometimes we have a little cry if you call us again.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 03:04:29 AM »
Flinestones, I rarely drink. I never understood the point of getting drunk. You either A) puke or B) make a fool of yourself.

I guess its fine to get a slight buzz to feel good, that won't ruin any gains.

But what is the sole purpose of getting drunk, anyway?

I see people at the bars get drunk and act like idiots.

If she was a good girl, she would like the fact that you lead a clean (besides the gear) lifestyle.

It seems like women do not appreciate a clean cut guy who doesnt drink, smoke, do drugs, or gamble, etc. If you do not do any of these things, youre looked upon as someone who does not know how to have fun.

I do not do any of those things (drink, smoke, drugs or gamble). I have no problem with people who do, its just not for me.

Flinestones, stick to your guns.
I drank aplenty of times and agree with you 100%

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 03:21:51 AM »
I exercise during the week to burn calories, in anticipation of putting them all back on again at the weekend, when i drink 10 pints of ale.

Lager is fucking piss water, all of them taste the same and are full of chemicals, avoid it at costs. Also, hangovers from ale a lot more tolerable.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 03:52:08 AM »
I despise alcohol.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2014, 04:47:28 AM »
beer does generally suck

There are microbrews that are actually good though, and don't taste like beer as we know it.

Sounds like Wiggs' offspring.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2014, 05:45:58 AM »
"Re:  am i missing out in life not drinking? "

No. But if the sole reason why you're not drinking is because of the gym, then you're probably missing out on other aspects because of that.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 05:53:27 AM »
Yes

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2014, 05:53:29 AM »
Nothing worse than a drunk when you are sober, or someone sober when you are drunk.   

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2014, 06:01:03 AM »
I have never understood why people drink beer when eating something, beer tastes horrible ugh! I only drink it for its effects. However I don't really drink that often, maybe 3-5 times a year I get really drunk. I hate hangovers and when I'm drunk I end up making a fool of myself, so that's why I don't do it that often, oh yeah, I also hate its taste.
i think beer tastes excellent, esp with a pizza.

but i rarely ever drink at all and fully drunk ppl can be very annoying to say it nicely

hm, other question would be does one miss out if they never do heroin?

hard question, for someone who never done it and associates it with a loser drug,junkie with no teeth etc, it doesnt make no sense and they will never touch it, meanwhile the junkie will tell himself its the best time of his life when he was high.

overall, if one cant enjoy life while sober, somethings amiss
n