Author Topic: am i missing out in life not drinking?  (Read 20507 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: am i missing out in life not drinking?
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2014, 01:58:24 PM »
You mean, like if a chick love giant cocks, but moves in with a zit-laden Coleman worshipper who doesn't meet her standards, which just leads to the harboring of giant, secret dildos?

Boommmm ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2014, 03:03:05 PM »
last situation? ok here is how it happened.

before we had sex, right after she told me to take my pants off. I said hold up one minute...do you really want to do this so quickly?

and , she told me "I mean do you like me? be honest with me because I really like you do you think were rushing it?"

I thought about it...picked her up and fucked her anyways.

Later that night she told me that she would be my girl if I wanted her too. I told her I needed to think about it.  and  didn't call her until 7 days later...and I picked her up for a second date that night.

on the way to the club, she told me that she had left her phone in her friend's car and if we could swing by to get it. she borrowed my phone to call the guy, and I heard the guy say "who are you with"

she says "oh just a buddy of mine" while she grabs my hand. After she gets the phone from the guy...I notice she was acting funny.

So I  told her to get out of my car, and went downtown with my friends.

By the time I got to the parking lot of the  club, my buddy goes "yo bro you ok?"

I had a couple tears running down my face.

I  was like damn  guess I really liked her.  :-\

Hahaha ,this post  is gold .

BTW , I started seeing results at the gym  when I quit drinking , I've been sober for 18 years  , I only drink water .

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2014, 03:44:41 PM »

Bottom line is be yourself man, fuck what the girls think, do what you enjoy.  There are tons of hot women out there that will like you for who you are and most of all "respect" you for standing your ground on personal issues.

x2. Never compromise on who you are, it will never last in the end

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2014, 03:49:29 PM »
drinking just makes me go beserk with energy
A

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2014, 07:10:23 PM »

so if you're not going to drink NEVER go to a bar or club, but i think you're making a mistake by not drinking at all

E

My last drink was on Thanksgiving. I'm gonna try to go without for 1 year. I'm still out in the bars & clubs every weekend. If anyone asks why I'm not drinking, I say I'm the designated driver. My game with the women is stronger than ever, I'm not saying stupid shit to them. I just take them home, fuck them & wake up with no hangover & a bunch of money still in my pocket.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2014, 07:23:37 PM »
My last drink was on Thanksgiving. I'm gonna try to go without for 1 year. I'm still out in the bars & clubs every weekend. If anyone asks why I'm not drinking, I say I'm the designated driver. My game with the women is stronger than ever, I'm not saying stupid shit to them. I just take them home, fuck them & wake up with no hangover & a bunch of money still in my pocket.

I've gone a year plus without drinking. Not that I had a problem I just felt like it. Not that hard when you are a social sporadic drinker.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2014, 07:37:43 PM »
Nothing sucks more then when all your friends are drunk as fuck and your sober.

does it  really effect gains?  studies?

met a chick and her friend at the bar the other night I didn't touch a beer. she polished off 9, kept trying to pass me hers. I had just trained legs an hour and half before I met up with them...was like damn am I really gonna throw that entire workout down the toilet.

Getting drunk is (especially on purpose) for pussbags.  Total, lifeless, worthless, stupid pussbags.   For those that do drink alcohol, please read again what I said.

Throwing an entire workout down the toilet is one thing but getting poopfaced can result in throwing your  life (or another's) away. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2014, 08:47:14 PM »
Getting drunk is (especially on purpose) for pussbags.  Total, lifeless, worthless, stupid pussbags.   For those that do drink alcohol, please read again what I said.

Throwing an entire workout down the toilet is one thing but getting poopfaced can result in throwing your  life (or another's) away. 

Don't get mad at the rest of us just because your dad was a drunk

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2014, 09:07:18 PM »
Don't get mad at the rest of us just because your dad was a drunk

Don't get all faux pissy just because you can't control your liquor.  Look, kid.  I'm a nice guy and I made it plain that drinking alcohol is not forbidden but getting drunk was stupid.  Are you drunk now, or just stupid all on  your own?  Getting drunk is a waste of time and all too often it can be a waste of a life or lives.

To disagree is patently stupid and I really doubt you to be that so quit trying to play mongoloid's advocate here in a vainglorious effort to be one of the hip children.   Even if you're incapable of posting responsibly you can drink responsibly.   

Have a nice evening.  It's way past my old fart bedtime!  See, I have a sense of humor.  You just need that and some common sense.   ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2014, 09:12:17 PM »
Don't get all faux pissy just because you can't control your liquor.  Look, kid.  I'm a nice guy and I made it plain that drinking alcohol is not forbidden but getting drunk was stupid.  Are you drunk now, or just stupid all on  your own?  Getting drunk is a waste of time and all too often it can be a waste of a life or lives.

To disagree is patently stupid and I really doubt you to be that so quit trying to play mongoloid's advocate here in a vainglorious effort to be one of the hip children.   Even if you're incapable of posting responsibly you can drink responsibly.   

Have a nice evening.  It's way past my old fart bedtime!  See, I have a sense of humor.  You just need that and some common sense.   ;D

Everything in moderation, even moderation

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2014, 09:57:02 PM »
drinking just makes me go beserk with energy

Alcohol doesn't do this to everyone.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2014, 10:02:41 PM »
I can't tell when people are joking on here.... >:(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2014, 02:15:14 AM »
Naw I don't think you really liked her. It was just your ego was hurt a bit bro.

To be fair tho in her defense you fucked her then didn't call her for 7 days after she put herself out there and said she would be your girl. That hurt her ego. I think she paid you back on purpose.

basically, egos can be our downfall.

good point...Maybe she did say it just  to hurt me.

fuking heartless bitch

l

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2014, 03:17:35 AM »
last situation? ok here is how it happened.
before we had sex, right after she told me to take my pants off. I said hold up one minute...do you really want to do this so quickly?
and , she told me "I mean do you like me? be honest with me because I really like you do you think were rushing it?"
I thought about it...picked her up and fucked her anyways.
 Later that night she told me that she would be my girl if I wanted her too. I told her I needed to think about it.  and  didn't call her until 7 days later...and I picked her up for a second date that night.
on the way to the club, she told me that she had left her phone in her friend's car and if we could swing by to get it. she borrowed my phone to call the guy, and I heard the guy say "who are you with"
she says "oh just a buddy of mine" while she grabs my hand. After she gets the phone from the guy...I notice she was acting funny.
So I  told her to get out of my car, and went downtown with my friends.
By the time I got to the parking lot of the  club, my buddy goes "yo bro you ok?"
  I had a couple tears running down my face.
I  was like damn  guess I really liked her.
:-\

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2014, 03:39:07 AM »
you made her feel like a slut man, thats like when you get with a girl you really like( sometimes you just love a girl) and she doesnt ever call you again or text you or reply to your texts or anything and you realize you were nothing but a piece of meat, maybe its just me, but it feels terrible. Maybe never happened to you guys before, but its something you dont expect, hurts the ego alot i guess, esp coz you like the girl

as for drinking its probably the worst drug you can do.

if you want to be thinking straight and high take amphetamine or coke , preferably coke if you can get good stuff

if you wanna get lose and euphoric take mdma and ghb or smoke weed

alcohol is pretty terrible for bbing, most drugs are actually , but alcho is the worst

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2014, 05:22:33 AM »
Enjoy life and have a few. What's to point of going to work and lifting if you're not enjoying life?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2014, 05:26:55 AM »
Enjoy life and have a few. What's to point of going to work and lifting if you're not enjoying life?

Yeah, and sober folks don't enjoy life ::)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2014, 05:36:37 AM »

Great post. I hate people that can't drink responsibly looking down at a down at someone enjoying a drink.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2014, 08:56:31 AM »
affect your gains? who gives a shit, lifes too short to be concerned about losing any gains. seriously.
most guys who dont give a shit are the biggest.
drink and do drugs both with moderation. but do them. it will enrich your life. nothing worse than people who are sober.

mars rules  8)
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2014, 10:18:39 AM »
Yeah, and sober folks don't enjoy life ::)

You are one of the most negative posters here. You must be a blast to hang out with in real life. So I take it you don't socialize and have a drink?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2014, 10:29:17 AM »
You are one of the most negative posters here. You must be a blast to hang out with in real life. So I take it you don't socialize and have a drink?

Negative for calling out all those disgusting cheese cake factories?  Sorry for hurting your feelings ::)
So someone can't be social without alcohol, do you live in a bar or something?  ::)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2014, 11:36:53 AM »
Just take a long, hard look at Shizzo.  Then ask yourself again.   :D
amen
a

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2014, 12:20:33 PM »
good point. The problem is this girl wants to meet me for drinks tonight and I didn't drink with her last time. So if I drink I may as well not go to the gym today...no point. I have no choice.

I did some research last night and  alcohol does diminish  gains and I will post the studies later.

l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2014, 02:45:54 PM »
good point. The problem is this girl wants to meet me for drinks tonight and I didn't drink with her last time. So if I drink I may as well not go to the gym today...no point. I have no choice.

I did some research last night and  alcohol does diminish  gains and I will post the studies later.

You DO have a choice. Just drink some juice* with her, no need to make a drama about this. As a bonus she would prob appreciate you for having principles. Keep in mind, Only the weak follow the rest.

* fruit juice that is

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2014, 09:01:31 PM »
What is this faggotry? Debating whether to drink and shedding tears over some skank?