Author Topic: Noro virus  (Read 14813 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Noro virus
« on: January 31, 2014, 09:50:10 AM »
This shit BRUTAL. Been up all night and this morning in the bathroom with this shit. Have gone through two bottles of pedialite. I've set a temporary camp in front of my toilet. Throw up, diarrhea, fever non stop since about 4 yesterday. Fuck!

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
Re: Noro virus
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 09:52:43 AM »
explosive diarrrhea and projectilve vomiting.....good times

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 09:57:27 AM »

my neices & nephews all sick from school puking.   I'm taking zicam, hoping to avoid that mess. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 09:58:02 AM »
This shit BRUTAL. Been up all night and this morning in the bathroom with this shit. Have gone through two bottles of pedialite. I've set a temporary camp in front of my toilet. Throw up, diarrhea, fever non stop since about 4 yesterday. Fuck!

Good luck, dude.  That's a brutal bug.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 09:59:13 AM »

Think positive.

....you'll lose a lot of weight

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 10:02:31 AM »

my neices & nephews all sick from school puking.   I'm taking zicam, hoping to avoid that mess. 

Won't help. search Noro virus and go the CDC.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 10:03:02 AM »
Quick….book a cruise and spread the love. All kidding aside, sorry you are feeling sooooo crappy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 10:06:27 AM »
Won't help. search Noro virus and go the CDC.

We're all infected

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 10:08:50 AM »
Called my doctor he told me to stay the hell away from him and go back to bed. Hahaha

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 10:09:23 AM »
That sucks, Had Swine Flu 3 years ago it was the sickest I have ever been in my life! Ran fever for 10 days! Got it from my daughter she had 104 degree fever and had to go to the ER!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 10:11:41 AM »
That sucks, Had Swine Flu 3 years ago it was the sickest I have ever been in my life! Ran fever for 10 days! Got it from my daughter she had 104 degree fever and had to go to the ER!

Damn, have never been that bad .

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 10:11:55 AM »
First time I had NORO virus, I was living in a shared student accomodation with a downstairs bathroom. Everytime I used that bathroom I always used to grumble to myself about the wash basin that was literally a foot from the toilet, so you would almost hit your knees on it when you're taking a shit. So I'm sitting on the toilet with what I think is a bad bout of diaorreah when BAM i have seconds before i'm going to vomit. I lean forward and there's a blessed sink inches from my face, so I proceeded to happily puke and crap at the same time without even moving hahaha, I was always grateful for that sink after that  ;D

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 10:15:04 AM »
I've got 4 kid ranging from grade school to pre k so I get this shit about twice a year and always use the same strategy diet ginger ale and saltine crackers on day one nothing else day two when nausea is gone buy some activia to get you enzymes right again and you will thank me later

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 10:17:36 AM »
I've got 4 kid ranging from grade school to pre k so I get this shit about twice a year and always use the same strategy diet ginger ale and saltine crackers on day one nothing else day two when nausea is gone buy some activia to get you enzymes right again and you will thank me later

I can't keep anything down. Haven't eaten since this thing started .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 10:18:33 AM »
even the pedialite came back up :/

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 10:21:04 AM »
Obama did this to you?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 10:23:43 AM »
I had the Norwalk virus several years back, and, I swear, I thought my asshole was literally gonna fall out of my ass. After a day or two it felt like battery acid.

What a nightmare.

I shudder at the memory.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 10:24:46 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 10:25:42 AM »

That is what you get when you hook up with men 4 am in the cold morning in the park.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 10:28:38 AM »

Foozle

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 10:29:39 AM »

That is what you get when you hook up with men 4 am in the cold morning in the park.

You would know you nut fondling manfucker.   Don't clog up a discussion with your usual bag of suckfest.  All your posts fucking suck....every time, every post.  Except one, one time.  Eat a bag of shit and go someplace else you ass eating knobgobbler.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 10:35:47 AM »
I`m not sure if what I have had the last 4 days is noro virus.

My explosive diarrhea started Tuesday AM and I have been kind of stuck near a toilet since. I swear I could bend over and paint a UPS truck.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2014, 10:45:11 AM »
You don`t believe in evolution though, so how can this Noro Virus even exist?  ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »
You don`t believe in evolution though, so how can this Noro Virus even exist?  ???

You think maybe you can shut the fuck up for awhile? More irritating than Stewie trying to get Lois' attention.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 10:49:33 AM »
I`m not sure if what I have had the last 4 days is noro virus.

My explosive diarrhea started Tuesday AM and I have been kind of stuck near a toilet since. I swear I could bend over and paint a UPS truck.

You have the same thing.