Author Topic: First Cycle Recommendation For An Older Lifter/Long Term Plans???  (Read 4995 times)

millineum man

• Getbig II
Re: First Cycle Recommendation For An Older Lifter/Long Term Plans???
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2014, 08:21:50 AM »
With my stats & the foundation I've built, I personally believe I can do well on 250mgs/wk. I remember back in the late 90's, 250mgs of Sustanon or Test E was THE cycle taken by every getting started. After that, the "More is better" mindset took over.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2014, 11:08:13 AM »
well, 250 week will put on good 20-30lbs of pure muscle on a previously maxed out natty.

it will not do much on some mongoloid who did a bulk on 500 or more.

test sweet spot is 500mg for most, after that maojority will need aromatase stopper etc.

why use 500 if 250 will still give results

what after the 500?upping to 1000 and become bald, full of estrpgen conversion etc?blood pressure throufgh the roof etc

coming down in dose is a real bitch keep that in mind, thats how mnay idiots "burn" out from disapointment,eventualy they have to come down in dose and it feels terible, like going off.

more gear will not realy produce much faster results.key is just enough gear.

gear is just the assistance to all, not the foundation,get that as your mindset or the failure is univetable.

250 year round and at times add other compound thats it.

hell gymrats dont need anything than bit test and maybe an AI at times.thats it.

anabolchalo did this and has good results, this is what one can except if they know how to train and eat.
the diet must be clean at all times,it must be good and apropiate.

enitirely clean is only when going full out shredded,the last few weeks.

dont think too much about dosage for chrst sake, use minimum train 3-6 months et and see how it goes.

never listen to anone who says use this and that dosage,

newcomers starting at 500mg test are plain stupid imo.

500mg of real test weekly is quite a hefty amount.

n

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2014, 10:53:41 AM »
Well, I'm in the maxed out natty category right now. I want to try to add a little size through "supplementation" and maintain it before I get too old.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2014, 11:03:34 AM »
Galeniko, this might seem like a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. Would it better to take 1 shot of test at 250mgs a week? Or split 1/2ml (125mgs) twice a week?

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2014, 11:52:03 AM »
What's your opinion of NPP, EQ, Deca, Dbol & Anadrol? I won't try them any time soon. Maybe 6 months down the line when I hit a plateau.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2014, 11:59:13 PM »
Up for ESFitness, PV69 & Galeniko...

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2014, 07:00:23 PM »
well, 250 week will put on good 20-30lbs of pure muscle on a previously maxed out natty.

it will not do much on some mongoloid who did a bulk on 500 or more.

test sweet spot is 500mg for most, after that maojority will need aromatase stopper etc.

why use 500 if 250 will still give results

what after the 500?upping to 1000 and become bald, full of estrpgen conversion etc?blood pressure throufgh the roof etc

coming down in dose is a real bitch keep that in mind, thats how mnay idiots "burn" out from disapointment,eventualy they have to come down in dose and it feels terible, like going off.

more gear will not realy produce much faster results.key is just enough gear.

gear is just the assistance to all, not the foundation,get that as your mindset or the failure is univetable.

250 year round and at times add other compound thats it.

hell gymrats dont need anything than bit test and maybe an AI at times.thats it.

anabolchalo did this and has good results, this is what one can except if they know how to train and eat.
the diet must be clean at all times,it must be good and apropiate.

enitirely clean is only when going full out shredded,the last few weeks.

dont think too much about dosage for chrst sake, use minimum train 3-6 months et and see how it goes.

never listen to anone who says use this and that dosage,

newcomers starting at 500mg test are plain stupid imo.

500mg of real test weekly is quite a hefty amount.

I just checked in with a vet who competes on another board. A good friend of his in his 30's who also competes took only 350mgs of Test a week on his First Cycle and gained 30lbs of muscle. The guy competed at 165lbs and showed up the next show weighing 195lbs in less than a year. The guy was guided by an IFBB pro who trained him and wrote out his diet.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2014, 09:11:49 PM »
Galeniko, this might seem like a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. Would it better to take 1 shot of test at 250mgs a week? Or split 1/2ml (125mgs) twice a week?
it dont matter much at that dose.id split them though, smaller estrogen spike post shooting.

as for the
What's your opinion of NPP, EQ, Deca, Dbol & Anadrol? I won't try them any time soon. Maybe 6 months down the line when I hit a plateau.
deca:shit if you took test before.ok fr first timer and women.epic bloat.

dbol,anadrol, all orals are shitty drugs, for the reason cant run them non stop forever, harsh on liver.

dbol epic bloof gains, extremly high estrogen conversion rate.

anadrol, strong yes, shouldnt convert to estrogen on paper but causes the whole phletora of sides like water retention high blood pressure and very often gyno.i dont see the purpose for this,hteres much better out there.

npp is deca,isnt it.

eq is good.basicaly a weak version of testosterone.

dont think gymrat ever needs anything than test, an aromatase inhibitor at times, and can add bit tren for a blast at times.or mast, but test+adex is very similiar to mast.so yeah.

gh maybe.

n

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2014, 09:57:04 AM »
@Galeniko
W hat should be your choise combining  with Test 250 for 10 weeks ?
Your honest  opinion please
Primobolan 200mg or Equipose 200 with frontload 400

Stats
183 cm
Age 42
BF 18%
Weight 98 KG
Afraid for hairloss

Thanks in advance!!!!!

I am still natty
Or do you prefer Test 500 mg what also suggest a lot of people