Author Topic: want to share this night with you guys..not sure why  (Read 4123 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: want to share this night with you guys..not sure why
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2014, 07:34:06 AM »
Mentioned before in another thread there was some bitch who I could not figure out,,,for the life of me why I had feelings for her.

IT WAS DRIVING ME INSANE since the relationship never got serious.  The first night we ever hung out (had sex) .....She left a piece of jewelry at my place that her grandmother had given her, at my apartment.  Now this girl doesn't come from much.

she lives about 45 minutes or so away from me....I didn't want to take a chance mailing it, . so  tonight I'm supposed to meet her to pick it up at a club i was going to be at. She didn't show. I get a text from her saying "I don't have a ride anymore. forget it I don't care anymore. Keep the watch. we're not a part of each other's lives anymore I don't want to talk to you anymore"

Now let me tell you the past month, after that night we fucked the day she left the watch at my place...I lost my job that day. The past month, has been the darkest, loneliest, times of my life. It was Beyond depression, a chronic  sadness that didn't seem like it was  going to get better any time soon.

I was dressed up nice ready to hit the club with my buddies, when I said guys i gotta go. I grabbed the watch from my place and I decided to drive to her house.  trying to find this place was like  Trying to find that street sign was like finding a needle in a hey stack. sure enough I find it by some MIRACLE but it's out in the country The houses are all on one big property about 300 feet apart.

I ring the doorbell (to the wrong home lol) ;D and nobody answers. . , I'm waiting and waiting nobody answers. I see a car getting ready to turn out, a guy with her. And I go chasing after the car and she tells the dude to pull over I guess.

I start walking towards the car. She says a few words to me but I didn't say anything...didn't want to. I just look at the dude and could tell he was scared for his life  ;)   wouldn't even look me in the eye lol.

I swear, the second the watch let go of my hand into hers... my feelings for her dissappeared. it was like  the curse on me was broken. I truly..truly...from the heart   believe that  the watch was cursed.  

When you have  true Feelings for a woman slowly gets less and weaken over  time, they do not can not  disappear in a fraction of a second. It's impossible.

crazy shit.

does it get spookier? sure it does. Soon as she sent me that text message about her not wanting the watch I dropped it. I NEVER DROP THINGS.

Almost like the watch was her grandmother  talking to me/hurt possibly. I believe in ghosts...absolutely.

Holywood material.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2014, 08:25:03 AM »
Holywood material.

Or good lyrics for another depressing Levrone song.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2014, 08:47:07 AM »
You guys think I'm joking? it gets spookier. The moment she sent me the message saying "keep the watch I don't care anymore" I dropped it. almost like her grandmother's spirit  was hurt by it

Y

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2014, 11:12:51 AM »
Mentioned before in another thread there was some bitch who I could not figure out,,,for the life of me why I had feelings for her.

IT WAS DRIVING ME INSANE since the relationship never got serious.  The first night we ever hung out (had sex) .....She left a piece of jewelry at my place that her grandmother had given her, at my apartment.  Now this girl doesn't come from much.

she lives about 45 minutes or so away from me....I didn't want to take a chance mailing it, . so  tonight I'm supposed to meet her to pick it up at a club i was going to be at. She didn't show. I get a text from her saying "I don't have a ride anymore. forget it I don't care anymore. Keep the watch. we're not a part of each other's lives anymore I don't want to talk to you anymore"

Now let me tell you the past month, after that night we fucked the day she left the watch at my place...I lost my job that day. The past month, has been the darkest, loneliest, times of my life. It was Beyond depression, a chronic  sadness that didn't seem like it was  going to get better any time soon.

I was dressed up nice ready to hit the club with my buddies, when I said guys i gotta go. I grabbed the watch from my place and I decided to drive to her house.  trying to find this place was like  Trying to find that street sign was like finding a needle in a hey stack. sure enough I find it by some MIRACLE but it's out in the country The houses are all on one big property about 300 feet apart.

I ring the doorbell (to the wrong home lol) ;D and nobody answers. . , I'm waiting and waiting nobody answers. I see a car getting ready to turn out, a guy with her. And I go chasing after the car and she tells the dude to pull over I guess.

I start walking towards the car. She says a few words to me but I didn't say anything...didn't want to. I just look at the dude and could tell he was scared for his life  ;)   wouldn't even look me in the eye lol.

I swear, the second the watch let go of my hand into hers... my feelings for her dissappeared. it was like  the curse on me was broken. I truly..truly...from the heart   believe that  the watch was cursed.  

When you have  true Feelings for a woman slowly gets less and weaken over  time, they do not can not  disappear in a fraction of a second. It's impossible.

crazy shit.

does it get spookier? sure it does. Soon as she sent me that text message about her not wanting the watch I dropped it. I NEVER DROP THINGS.

Almost like the watch was her grandmother  talking to me/hurt possibly. I believe in ghosts...absolutely.

Good story, bro. The only thing missing was some holy water to get rid of the bad juju.

A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2014, 03:15:44 PM »
We cummed at the same time, the first time we ever fucked.

By the way I was driving 10 minutes ago and it hit me. Remember I said the second time we hung out she left her phone in the car and when he asked on the phone who she was with, she said "oh just some friend" as she squeezed my hand.

well the car she was in last night when i handed her watch back....it was the same one.

So it turns out my gut instinct that night was correct. AS of 10 minutes ago I don't regret dropping her off at the gas station.

what a total mind fuck

when a woman tells you she came at the same time...its means they're lying and want it to end.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2014, 03:42:49 PM »

crazy shit.

dam son. that was deep

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2014, 11:10:44 PM »
when a woman tells you she came at the same time...its means they're lying and want it to end.

This is not true. let me teach you something..

when a girl has a real orgasm ( again I know you've never experienced this) her legs shake, back arches in the air, and her eyes roll in the back of her head, and her vagina contracts so hard it feels like your dick is about to tear off. You will also notice She will also get attached to you next day...and kind of follow/hover around you around without her even realizing it.
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2014, 06:08:28 AM »

when a girl has a real orgasm ( again I know you've never experienced this) her legs shake, back arches in the air, and her eyes roll in the back of her head, and her vagina contracts so hard it feels like your dick is about to tear off. You will also notice She will also get attached to you next day...and kind of follow/hover around you around without her even realizing it.
well done its not easy to come at the same time, only happend a couple of times for me since i discovered the magic in womens vaginas. Now a talk via penetration. Doin the 69 is easier to come at the same time

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2014, 06:18:09 AM »
who cares when/if she comes

lose your load then tell her to clean the house/ cook and then not bother you until you tell her to

some of the fuckers on here are whipped beyond belief. you'll be telling me you let them eat at the same table/ same time/ same food as you?

my missus cooks for me then delivers my food to the table and sits in silence while i tell her if its any good or not. then she is given the left overs and sits in the dog kennel outside- if she's done well I let her back in for the night. if not- she has many freezing hours to reflect on her errors.

I can't be the only one right?

macos1965

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2014, 06:31:56 AM »
Standard procedure

CLICK CLAK......BOOM

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2014, 10:54:09 AM »
who cares when/if she comes

lose your load then tell her to clean the house/ cook and then not bother you until you tell her to

some of the fuckers on here are whipped beyond belief. you'll be telling me you let them eat at the same table/ same time/ same food as you?

my missus cooks for me then delivers my food to the table and sits in silence while i tell her if its any good or not. then she is given the left overs and sits in the dog kennel outside- if she's done well I let her back in for the night. if not- she has many freezing hours to reflect on her errors.

I can't be the only one right?
lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2014, 10:58:27 AM »
lol
Mensa has crawled into many of women's windows parking his car down the road as to not be seen before their husbands get home of course by invitation.

Ace

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2014, 11:08:45 AM »
Mensa has crawled into many of women's windows parking his car down the road as to not be seen before their husbands get home of course by invitation.

Now I know who that tall broad-shouldered blue-eyed blondie Viking looking guy was that I saw leaving my house the other day.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2014, 11:37:52 AM »
Haha thats me

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2014, 12:00:47 PM »

You know I wanted to marry the first girl that acted like this with me. Her pussy clamped onto me so hard I thought I was gonna pass out.

This shit leaves a lasting legacy. I thought we had some sort of special connection to get each other off so totally and in such spectacular fashion.

That was until she demanded I stop seeing my friends, going to the gym, drinking and everything else I enjoyed.... ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2014, 03:24:54 PM »
Get your shit together with the exorcist shit.  There's a lot of fucking watches out there.

the town is well known for it's voodoo. (serious)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2014, 03:27:33 PM »
well done its not easy to come at the same time, only happend a couple of times for me since i discovered the magic in womens vaginas. Now a talk via penetration. Doin the 69 is easier to come at the same time

Yep. What people don't realize is that sex (good sex) a woman is actually supposed to have an orgasm at the same time. the vagina acts as a suction to pull your sperm deeper ...better chance of impregnating her.
l

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2014, 04:52:10 PM »

crazy shit.

Too long didn't read, still jerking off with your buddies Flint??
T