Author Topic: want to share this night with you guys..not sure why  (Read 4122 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: want to share this night with you guys..not sure why
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2014, 01:33:38 AM »

The fact that I slept with a new chick 24 hours ago after i picked her up from a party and fucked her and its not even ON MY MIND.... But instead I'm talking about giving some watch back to a chick I hooked up  with a month ago should tell you how serious this was.

I think  as long as the watch was with me I would always feel the pain she felt.
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2014, 01:46:35 AM »
good luck friend

single life is much better than tied down with unsufrable complaining woman

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2014, 01:49:02 AM »
Nothing like the getbig virgins, who have never caught feelings for a woman, lack passion, have no emotions, and are afraid to step outside the box when it comes to life NEVER relate to my stories.

Well why didnt you send it certified mail ;D ::)

You guys don't get it. The chick didn't want the watch as of today...I could of sold the shit on craigslist for $400. But the watch was keeping me from moving on with my life.

And I would of driven to another state  to give it back to her,  I had to see it fall into her hands with my own eyes for my own well being. Could care less about some skank and some stupid  watch....it's about me.

It was like you were on a mission to reunite the  grand mother to grand daughter. It was just the right thing to do. Sad that she had such a throw away attitude with the watch, truly sad.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2014, 02:00:23 AM »
The fact that I slept with a new chick 24 hours ago after i picked her up from a party and fucked her and its not even ON MY MIND.... But instead I'm talking about giving some watch back to a chick I hooked up  with a month ago should tell you how serious this was.

I think  as long as the watch was with me I would always feel the pain she felt.

she probably was a imature ungrateful brat anyway, no descent person would have that attitude against so.ething they inherritated from their grandmother.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2014, 02:00:50 AM »
Great story.

Will read again.  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2014, 02:03:27 AM »
You mean your cock has feelings for her.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2014, 06:20:49 AM »
flinstones can write romance novels for world peace
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2014, 09:26:04 AM »
flinstones can write romance novels for world peace

lol ;D
l

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2014, 09:32:17 AM »
flint the dropping of the watch is SIGNIFICANT

it means you have

the initial stages of motor neurone disease.
sorry to have to break it to you like that.
all the best for what future you have left.

soon you will have to come off gear
the size will go
you will fall into depression
broke you will be out on the streets
your body will stop functioning
you will get a bag of brown and smoke it
putting yourself out of your misery and be buried in a paupers grave**

** this sequence of events is more plausible than the grandmothers spirit story

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2014, 12:20:29 PM »
I really enjoyed this story!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2014, 12:25:43 PM »
I really enjoyed this story!

X2, esp the fiction elements are good.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2014, 01:32:25 PM »
It was like you were on a mission to reunite the  grand mother to grand daughter. It was just the right thing to do. Sad that she had such a throw away attitude with the watch, truly sad.

She had a past. I think she was abused as a child .
the night after we had sex and the watch was left with me, Im telling you that I  felt that alone feeling as well.

Alot of guys doubt me on here, think I bullshit ....the mentally fucked up  women i encounter.  trust me if  you saw a picture of her, and saw the deep sadness  in her eyes, and the VERY obvious insecurity despite being a very pretty girl,  you guys wont find the story not believable anymore.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2014, 01:36:48 PM »
She had a past. I think she was abused as a child .
the night after we had sex and the watch was left with me, Im telling you that I  felt that alone feeling as well.

Alot of guys doubt me on here, think I bullshit ....the mentally fucked up  women i encounter.  trust me if  you saw a picture of her, and saw the deep sadness  in her eyes, and the VERY obvious insecurity despite being a very pretty girl,  you guys wont find the story not believable anymore.
and you called her a "piece of shit worthless whore", nice work dude.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »
and you called her a "piece of shit worthless whore", nice work dude.
x2   wadda mess

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2014, 07:37:25 PM »
Here is what I am going  to do.

I am going to get some pictures together of black women I have been involved with or am talking to, in the past year or so and pm them to thee members i know and trust in this thread.

Everyone gets to take ONE GUESS at which chick  the story  applies to. she is one of the girls.

They say you can read a person by her eyes, right? well let's see who can best read women 8)

groink proud virgin, parker, basskiller, mensa bob, dropping plates,cephissus, anabolichalo, 38-28-40,  keanu, johnnyfalcon

IF I  missed you by accident shoot me a pm. there are a couple handles here who I am not familiar with
l

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2014, 07:39:15 PM »
post them in a new thread entitled 'who the fuck cares'

we can avoid it then

cheers

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2014, 08:54:28 PM »
You are so wrong. This is the same chick I fucked on the first date and dropped off at a gas station. The one who I never called back after I fucked her.
The one who I called a piece of shit worthless whore...i told her the only thing I would ever buy her is the abortion fees if I had a kid with her because it would probably be a daughter..and I wouldn't  want her to turn out a whore like her mom.

You guys think I'm joking? it gets spookier. The moment she sent me the message saying "keep the watch I don't care anymore" I dropped it. almost like her grandmother's spirit  was hurt by it

Im a coordinated guy, I NEVER DROP SHIT.

Dude, no need to verbally abuse her. It's not her fault you have a small CACK :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2014, 09:17:34 PM »
Dude, no need to verbally abuse her. It's not her fault you have a small CACK :D

We cummed at the same time, the first time we ever fucked.

By the way I was driving 10 minutes ago and it hit me. Remember I said the second time we hung out she left her phone in the car and when he asked on the phone who she was with, she said "oh just some friend" as she squeezed my hand.

well the car she was in last night when i handed her watch back....it was the same one.

So it turns out my gut instinct that night was correct. AS of 10 minutes ago I don't regret dropping her off at the gas station.

what a total mind fuck

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2014, 09:19:10 PM »
post them in a new thread entitled 'who the fuck cares'

we can avoid it then

cheers

fuck it then
l

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2014, 10:23:06 PM »

what a total mind fuck

Dude, you're your own mind fuck.

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2014, 10:50:56 PM »
should have punched her in the neck

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2014, 01:22:29 AM »
Can we give the Alpha Beta shit a rest ?

its played and lame.

x2

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2014, 01:37:05 AM »
Mentioned before in another thread there was some bitch who I could not figure out,,,for the life of me why I had feelings for her.

IT WAS DRIVING ME INSANE since the relationship never got serious.  The first night we ever hung out (had sex) .....She left a piece of jewelry at my place that her grandmother had given her, at my apartment.  Now this girl doesn't come from much.

she lives about 45 minutes or so away from me....I didn't want to take a chance mailing it, . so  tonight I'm supposed to meet her to pick it up at a club i was going to be at. She didn't show. I get a text from her saying "I don't have a ride anymore. forget it I don't care anymore. Keep the watch. we're not a part of each other's lives anymore I don't want to talk to you anymore"

Now let me tell you the past month, after that night we fucked the day she left the watch at my place...I lost my job that day. The past month, has been the darkest, loneliest, times of my life. It was Beyond depression, a chronic  sadness that didn't seem like it was  going to get better any time soon.

I was dressed up nice ready to hit the club with my buddies, when I said guys i gotta go. I grabbed the watch from my place and I decided to drive to her house.  trying to find this place was like  Trying to find that street sign was like finding a needle in a hey stack. sure enough I find it by some MIRACLE but it's out in the country The houses are all on one big property about 300 feet apart.

I ring the doorbell (to the wrong home lol) ;D and nobody answers. . , I'm waiting and waiting nobody answers. I see a car getting ready to turn out, a guy with her. And I go chasing after the car and she tells the dude to pull over I guess.

I start walking towards the car. She says a few words to me but I didn't say anything...didn't want to. I just look at the dude and could tell he was scared for his life  ;)   wouldn't even look me in the eye lol.

I swear, the second the watch let go of my hand into hers... my feelings for her dissappeared. it was like  the curse on me was broken. I truly..truly...from the heart   believe that  the watch was cursed.  

When you have  true Feelings for a woman slowly gets less and weaken over  time, they do not can not  disappear in a fraction of a second. It's impossible.

crazy shit.

does it get spookier? sure it does. Soon as she sent me that text message about her not wanting the watch I dropped it. I NEVER DROP THINGS.

Almost like the watch was her grandmother  talking to me/hurt possibly. I believe in ghosts...absolutely.

this was very well written flint

you have a story tellers mind

you should try and write some short stories see if you can get them published
T

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2014, 04:32:30 AM »
Bad Karma, wasn't meant to be you knew it right away! Gotta feel something other than good sex! Simple as that!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2014, 06:37:15 AM »
accepting things in life is the best cure for an emotional disease. I suspect you had a hard time accepting the fact that she may end up with someone else and not you and it was driving you crazy, but when you saw the dude you came to ''acceptance'' and all the feelings went away instantly.